[See mod response] MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED_(10) - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[See mod response] MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED_(10)

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#26 flynight

flynight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:17 PM

Do WP REALLY want to take the issue seriously? It seems that they just copy and paste the same response to cover the problem rather than to solve it. 

Edited by flynight, 30 May 2018 - 10:10 PM.

#27 evenlight

evenlight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

Looks like GM never seek to solve the problem, they just treat EVERY account related issue as EU accounts.

Account disappear? Sry you guys are EU and banned.

Payment error? Sry you guys are EU and banned. 

Unable to create WP account? Sry you guys are EU and banned.

Unable to make game account? Sry you guys are EU and banned.

????

Im super confused. I was powering up from New Zealand and my accounts were made in USA, the support team told me I got payment error because EU accounts are banned. My friends have accounts that totally unrelated to EU got "email not confirmed" msg, the support team still told them it was banned for EU case. We keep getting "account suspend" when creating new wp account in USA, the support team explain that its because EU region are banned. 

I think we expect the gm&support team are educated ppl that can solve problem correctly, not who only know ctrl+c & ctrl+v, or who believe NZ is located in Europe. Can u not provide a clear standard of what kind of accounts are banned? So there's no excuse, no "EU ban" reply to players who have never ever been to EU.

I feel like when there's any issue with accounts, u try to find out its relationship with EU so u can simply reply: 'Sry you guys are EU and banned." without look into the problem. 

#28 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFrom Russia with love!

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

Looks like GM never seek to solve the problem, they just treat EVERY account related issue as EU accounts.

Account disappear? Sry you guys are EU and banned.
Payment error? Sry you guys are EU and banned.
Unable to create WP account? Sry you guys are EU and banned.
Unable to make game account? Sry you guys are EU and banned.

????
Im super confused. I was powering up from New Zealand and my accounts were made in USA, the support team told me I got payment error because EU accounts are banned. My friends have accounts that totally unrelated to EU got "email not confirmed" msg, the support team still told them it was banned for EU case. We keep getting "account suspend" when creating new wp account in USA, the support team explain that its because EU region are banned.

I think we expect the gm&support team are educated ppl that can solve problem correctly, not who only know ctrl+c & ctrl+v, or who believe NZ is located in Europe. Can u not provide a clear standard of what kind of accounts are banned? So there's no excuse, no "EU ban" reply to players who have never ever been to EU.

I feel like when there's any issue with accounts, u try to find out its relationship with EU so u can simply reply: 'Sry you guys are EU and banned." without look into the problem.

Yes, they did exactly so. We waited a week for Xealot to answer us with crtl + c ctrl + v. Beautiful tactics.

#29 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Maybe its some adblocker, please disable it

#30 evenlight

evenlight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:27 PM

Maybe its some adblocker, please disable it

Whatever what causing any issue, we want to see the attitude and actions of SOMEONE IS TROUBLESHOOTING IT.  

When a player has clearly stated he is located in USA, for example, and get reply like "EU region is banned,'' then it shows that we players' requests are not even read. 

I am asking now for services we deserve, not for particular case, as we have so many cases were replied by a pasted answer.  

According to previous posts, "email not confirmed" has appeared several times in the past. Each time the issue was solved, so we expect an explanation other than EU factor. 

Edited by evenlight, 30 May 2018 - 10:51 PM.

#31 Titania10

Titania10

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

Unfortunately, your account was affected by the European Region restriction. It was created in one of the listed countries affected by the block. News about the restriction can be found here:

got the same reply mine was created in dubai and I am not there anymore, and I thought my account  was not affected so I did not remove my items on that account.

is there any solution about this?

Edited by Titania10, 30 May 2018 - 11:47 PM.

#32 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:22 AM

Unfortunately, your account was affected by the European Region restriction. It was created in one of the listed countries affected by the block. News about the restriction can be found here:

got the same reply mine was created in dubai and I am not there anymore, and I thought my account was not affected so I did not remove my items on that account.

is there any solution about this?

Now their decision to block and remain silent.

#33 flynight

flynight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:53 AM

Now their decision to block and remain silent.

WP may regard all the globe except US as European Region. All are players' fault since they don't create accounts in US or Mars.

Edited by flynight, 31 May 2018 - 12:57 AM.

#34 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:05 AM

WP may regard all the globe except US as European Region. All are players' fault since they don't create accounts in US or Mars.

If this is official information, then this is a terrible feil. The server is international but the region needs to be set only by US.

#35 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:53 AM

Hello dear Cinnamon!
I got a response from Xealot and he me not satisfied. In response States that region account was defined as Europe and therefore account was blocked. My account was created through Steam and region out there always was determined and is defined in now as the Russian Federation.
What will be solutions of this problem?

Hey there,

I won't be able to comment on WP staff and GM handling to the tickets.

Please communicate with them through the appropriate channels, such as use the same PM/ticket and inquire further if possible. This is because for this case it is game ID related.

I will elevate the concerns to RO community managers/staff but other than that I can't promise anything :(

#36 Abrizam

Abrizam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:31 AM

i still didn't get reply ticket from gm team. wish this will fixed soon ;( or we should let go of our account? 

#37 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:35 AM

When did you send that ticket?

#38 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:58 AM

I am writing to all because I hope reach the administration of all ways. I thank you in person you for your work but I hope that is possible through you I will be able to bring up to the administration of the problem: the mechanism of block user who was used on may 24, bad and is not effective. Part of Europeans has not been locked, part not Europeans was blocked. And to your inquiry I get the answer that I was recognized the European and all. No way to solve problems in the case of errors, nothing. Myself I work in the technical support. Directly with the users. And clearly see that even standards SLA here are not followed.

Edited by Latander, 31 May 2018 - 07:00 AM.

#39 Abrizam

Abrizam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:06 AM

When did you send that ticket?

on 28th of may 2018

Edited by Abrizam, 31 May 2018 - 07:07 AM.

#40 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:49 AM

So, this thread is for 'missing' stuff?
How about 'missing' whole ID?
My WP account shows no game account.
I tried to create new game account, only RO can't be created.

Error message I got is MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED_(10) when try to log in.

Hello,

Please submit a ticket to get help with this issue. Unfortunately there are many reasons that this error message could be displayed when attempting to login and only the GM team can help diagnose the issue. This must be resolved through the GM team and the vmods cannot help you.

If you aren't getting any responses from the GMs try PMing Xealot listed in my PM below.

#41 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:13 AM

Hello,

Please submit a ticket to get help with this issue. Unfortunately there are many reasons that this error message could be displayed when attempting to login and only the GM team can help diagnose the issue. This must be resolved through the GM team and the vmods cannot help you.

If you aren't getting any responses from the GMs try PMing Xealot listed in my PM below.

Hello Campitor!

About  MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED_(10) on my account [Poring]

I wrote Xealot my ticket number [Poringand received such an answer:

"""Sent Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Hello!

Unfortunately, your account was affected by the European Region restriction. News about the restriction can be found here:

http://blog.warpportal.com/?p=10892

I am unable to go into details about your account information or registered country. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to ask. """

But the blocked account was created through Steam, where the Russian Federation region always stands. And I do not use proxy or Vnp. My IP is always recognized as IP from Russia. How could you determine that my account belongs to the European region? This is mistake. None of my accounts has ever been associated with Europe in any way.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 May 2018 - 09:16 AM.
Mod Edit: Please do not post your game ID /ticket here, it is not safe.

#42 Fadreus

Fadreus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

I actually giving up with WP.
Doesn't matter what we said, even if we call God to stand by this trial saying WE NOT AFFILIATED WITH EU.
They just said we from EU without giving us any details.

Sorry for my lack of empathy but you guys were paid to do your job.
I don't care what happen b'coz it's your fault for not giving us any details.
I don't care if your office is burning, your staff is dying, you not getting enough sleep or not being paid enough.

You want to keep me in oblivion? Fine.

I'll act like an ignorant.

Edited by Fadreus, 31 May 2018 - 10:14 AM.

#43 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:48 AM

I understand that you have the main task of Mintenance today, but I would like you to pay more attention to the topic of blocking non-euro accounts.

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:54 PM

Hello Campitor!

About  MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED_(10) on my account [Poring]

I wrote Xealot my ticket number [Poringand received such an answer:

"""Sent Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Hello!

Unfortunately, your account was affected by the European Region restriction. News about the restriction can be found here:

http://blog.warpportal.com/?p=10892

I am unable to go into details about your account information or registered country. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to ask. """

But the blocked account was created through Steam, where the Russian Federation region always stands. And I do not use proxy or Vnp. My IP is always recognized as IP from Russia. How could you determine that my account belongs to the European region? This is mistake. None of my accounts has ever been associated with Europe in any way.

PM me because if it is a steam account then it should never have been from EU.

Err I see your PM. I will look into this.

Update #3

Yeah something is very wrong in your case it should not have been flagged as EU I am going to harass people on your behalf.

#45 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

PM me because if it is a steam account then it should never have been from EU.

Err I see your PM. I will look into this.

Update #3

Yeah something is very wrong in your case it should not have been flagged as EU I am going to harass people on your behalf.

Thank you for your reply! I sent you my game ID and a ticket number to the PM for more information.

#46 Titania10

Titania10

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

still waiting for the slow reply  :yawn:  Dubai is not Eu and that's where my account was registered "Dubai is located in the Middle East, which is the far western portion of Asia" how come I got block on this  :questionmark:  I don't even use vpn

#47 Abrizam

Abrizam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

yes im currently on Indonesia, and never use EU vpn to register. Still no further information for our account has MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED error?

Edited by Abrizam, 31 May 2018 - 01:41 PM.

#48 mussa255

mussa255

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

i make 3 acc through warpportal main page all 3 acc were made in same home i live in in saudi arabia med middle east

2 acc got ban one didnt get ban and i am useing it now

my man acc was one of this 2 acc get ban

its clearly your mestake wp and this injustice for me and those player who suppert all this time

do something about this

i feel myself unsafe playing under your mangment anymore

i am realy Angry

Edited by mussa255, 31 May 2018 - 03:53 PM.

#49 Fadreus

Fadreus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:54 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

#50 jackyyyyyyyy

jackyyyyyyyy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:35 AM

Well I have played iRO for 7 years. Unfortunately my accounts were created when I studying in UK. Three years ago I came back to China.

I created a new WP account and a RO game account on April 28th, and another two RO game accounts on May 14th.  Because I know all my old accounts would be affected by the EU Ban.

My new WP and RO game accounts are made in China, and I used VPN to change my IP address from China to U.S specially.

I transferred all my old accounts' gears and items to the new account which made on April 28th. I thought losing the old accounts and characters would not be a big problem since I got all my gears and items. However, my accounts created on April 28th, both WP account and RO game account, are unable to login after the April 24th maintenance. "MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED" shows up when I login. Yet, accounts created on May 14th are normal. 

Three RO game accounts and WP account are created in the same condition - China,  VPN,  U.S IP address.  But now my WP account and a game account was banned, and other two game accounts are fine 

I have sent a ticket on May 24th right after the maintenance, but I did't get any reply yet.

I have sent a message to Xealot on May 29th, but I did't get any reply yet.

Edited by jackyyyyyyyy, 01 June 2018 - 09:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users