• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 3056150523203127043

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:25 PM

i want to get back in the game :( but i dont know if there anyone still play this server ?

#2 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

https://choobs.org/stuff/odinspop/

#3 3056150523203127043

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:22 AM

So It's Dead you mean =)))

#4 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:31 AM

Very dead

#5 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Hahahaha 200 players

#6 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:23 AM

from 8000 to 200 in a year, impressive

#7 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:26 AM

They managed to purge the bots

#8 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:15 AM

They managed to purge the bots

More like they managed to purge the player base...am I right?

#9 PoringJuice9

PoringJuice9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:34 AM

The fact is, people either want the real old school RO, or they want the newest thing possible. These middling servers with bits of old and new aren't what people want. You have the Loki server which has stuff like janeway and asgard, etc. Then you have REstart which is basically just renewal but with less content. They should just shut Loki and Odin down, and open a REAL classic server with only 2-1 and 2-2 jobs, no janeway, original rates, original interface, original features like being able to use DBs in town, etc. Then, people can either play RO the way they remembered it from long ago, or play renewal that gets constant updates.

Also, they should just merge Thor and Chaos. What's the point of having one server with 2.4k players and another with 400 when they have the same content?

#10 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:48 AM

Also, they should just merge Thor and Chaos. What's the point of having one server with 2.4k players and another with 400 when they have the same content?

different culture bruh

#11 PoringJuice9

PoringJuice9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:52 AM

different culture bruh

It's called international RO for a reason. People from all over the world play on Chaos, no reason we all can't play together.

#12 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

PoringJuice is spot on. I would consider coming back if they did that. I wouldn't even mind it if they erased all my kp items in the server wipes on Classic and Renewal. Or even better would be a reversed Restart server. One that advanced to Renewal's progression but with Classic rates. That'd be great! Just don't add costumes...

...but of course, after considering it, I'd probably not join back up. They'd manage to screw it up some how.

Edited by belld1711, 29 May 2018 - 05:40 PM.

#13 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

I'd probably never dare play another server set up by WP, simply because I know somewhere down the road they will screw things up.

Edited by rhexis, 29 May 2018 - 07:13 PM.

#14 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:07 PM

It's called international RO for a reason. People from all over the world play on Chaos, no reason we all can't play together.

Sure merge and let make SEA people from Thor now WoE at Chaos' schedules. I think it should be either 5 or 6 am their time lel.

Thor players are willing to start over in Chaos. Likewise, Chaos players are free to start over in Thor. There is no reason to merge two severs together when clients want different things.

#15 PoringJuice9

PoringJuice9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

Sure merge and let make SEA people from Thor now WoE at Chaos' schedules. I think it should be either 5 or 6 am their time lel.

Thor players are willing to start over in Chaos. Likewise, Chaos players are free to start over in Thor. There is no reason to merge two severs together when clients want different things.

No reason you couldn't just have different castles with different WoE times. You're also pretending the Chaos userbase is entirely people from the Americas, when in reality a very large portion of the population is from the same region as people playing on Thor.

And yes, there is a reason to merge the two together: because the game is becoming fragmented. Restart, classic, thor, chaos, not to mention all of the other region-specific servers. The fewer the better, because it means there will be denser server populations and thus not as many of these half-empty dwindling servers that end up dying anyway.

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:27 PM

No reason you couldn't just have different castles with different WoE times. You're also pretending the Chaos userbase is entirely people from the Americas, when in reality a very large portion of the population is from the same region as people playing on Thor.

And yes, there is a reason to merge the two together: because the game is becoming fragmented. Restart, classic, thor, chaos, not to mention all of the other region-specific servers. The fewer the better, because it means there will be denser server populations and thus not as many of these half-empty dwindling servers that end up dying anyway.

Doesn’t matter if a very large portion of the population is from the same region as people playing on Thor. If they prefer how things done in Thor, they can also play Thor.

And again, there is no reason to merge as everyone is free to start over in Chaos. In fact, Chaos population is somewhat on a raise. So I don’t see why would WP decide to merge the servers and end up with people leaving again. They are also very firm there will be no merge. Well I’m fact I don’t mind if they want to merge as long as they still follow current Chaos schedules and agenda :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users