Cheap class PVM/MVP - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cheap class PVM/MVP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

Hi m8s, its me, Mario.
K, i have around 1.6b~ and i need to choice a good class for solo instances!
i was minding about: Sorcerer, Ranger or DB RK
What class should i pick up? 
Ty

#2 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:28 PM

What gears do you have? :v Can give some tips, but I don't know if you're looking for instance running tips or gears to buy. 1.6b is not nearly enough to FULLY gear any class to do ANY instance. Many instances require different gears to run it efficiently. Tell me you current gears and I can tell you what can you do next

#3 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

I dont have a "gear" hehe. I have only My 1,6b, cuz i've got +9 HBP and +9 ride, só I can sell it for 1.4-1.5b, and more 244m on zeny

#4 Talee

Talee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:05 PM

Ranger is the cheapest class to start with (i guess? with the current market) :heh:

Also can solo instances (mostly OGH and Bijou) with mediocre gears as you only need to equip the right elemental armor for them to make it a breeze.

You only need to invest a lot in AHB (Autumn Headband) so your AS (arrow storm) dmg wont sucks. Then vana/ride for leveling.

+9 Elven Bow or +9 Gigantic Bow (only using this because I could use different arrows :heh: ) will suffice.
White Wing Set is really cheap
Sound Amp for faster casting

#5 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

Magic doram more cheaper once you buy this cat basic gear. You doesn't need spend zeny for potion. With less than 500m, you get monster who can solo instance

#6 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

You can even farm the gears themselves. It's actually quite nice since it can be farmed in popular 100+ and 125+ leveling spots.
The only cost you will incur with the gears are the ores used for refining them.

#7 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:26 AM

Ranger is the cheapest class to start with (i guess? with the current market) :heh:

Also can solo instances (mostly OGH and Bijou) with mediocre gears as you only need to equip the right elemental armor for them to make it a breeze.

You only need to invest a lot in AHB (Autumn Headband) so your AS (arrow storm) dmg wont sucks. Then vana/ride for leveling.

+9 Elven Bow or +9 Gigantic Bow (only using this because I could use different arrows :heh: ) will suffice.
White Wing Set is really cheap
Sound Amp for faster casting

I dont like as ranger so much, but its my "unique" choice, i'll pick up. Thanks <3 

Magic doram more cheaper once you buy this cat basic gear. You doesn't need spend zeny for potion. With less than 500m, you get monster who can solo instance

Rly? i guess doram was expensive af. Can u tell me the gear? :)

You can even farm the gears themselves. It's actually quite nice since it can be farmed in popular 100+ and 125+ leveling spots.
The only cost you will incur with the gears are the ores used for refining them.

i dont understand... EVERY class can farm the own gear? .-. cuz it seens hard to farm xd

#8 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Rly? i guess doram was expensive af. Can u tell me the gear? :)

i dont understand... EVERY class can farm the own gear? .-. cuz it seens hard to farm xd

Its for Doram, all their gears have 1% drop chance and its easy to farm.

Just search Doram at irowiki, sadly their set is 100+ only, for 1-99 you will rely on Eden or Normal gear.

But Doram is very fun to play, cheap and very powerfull.

#9 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

I agree with ranger until you get some more z. 

#10 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

Its for Doram, all their gears have 1% drop chance and its easy to farm.
Just search Doram at irowiki, sadly their set is 100+ only, for 1-99 you will rely on Eden or Normal gear.
But Doram is very fun to play, cheap and very powerfull.

Its Better then ranger tô farm? Cuz I want to make a expensive class in future

#11 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

I think it is better to make ranger, because i think buying equipment for doram quite difficult because rarely people sell or make it .. ranger equip more easy to find ..

just my 2 cent

#12 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

Farm, as in, all the gears drop from monsters.

The accessories can be made by exchanging Doram gears to tokens.

#13 TerraAlba

TerraAlba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

For 1.6b, what class is the cheapest?  kinda hard question  :p_sad:

Edited by TerraAlba, 30 May 2018 - 10:39 PM.

#14 2791130726184901777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:31 AM

Rebellion it is~~

DB RK is out of the meta. Double Crit seems to be the new hype.

Ranger  is also replaced by rebellion. 

Sorcerer is pretty nice, but 1.6B will hardly cover any gears for it.

#15 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:40 AM

Rebellion it is~~

DB RK is out of the meta. Double Crit seems to be the new hype.

Ranger  is also replaced by rebellion. 

Sorcerer is pretty nice, but 1.6B will hardly cover any gears for it.

why ranger is replaced by reb? i bought my WW set before maintance .-.

#16 2791130726184901777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Ranger used to be king of Gramp TI's AOE. Until Rebellion came of course. 

1. Rebellion gears are a lot cheaper than Rangers. One of the best weapons for rebel can be bought by NPC in prontera for 2-5m each. Other gears such as FAW can be shared with other ranged classes unlike WWS. 

2. Rebellion has a much better AOE called Round Trip which shoots 360 degree around you and pushes the mob away.  This is great for leveling in TI.  You will be treated as the king of dungeon and people will treat you with respect and caution as you have the ability to monopolize the killing duty in a large area. Nobody wants to piss you off for whatever reason.  Also ranger's arrow storm has a very long cooldown. Imagine missing one mob, you could be dead, but a rebellion just keeps on spraying and praying.

3. Rebellion has a very flexible playstyle as you can combine gatling, shotgun, and rocket launcher in a single build and switch around based on a situation. 

4. Rebellion can really tank mobs now thanks to increased HP pool and skills such as round trip, desperado, and fire dance to leech HP with hunter fly.

5. Rebellion can move much faster than ranger, hence finish instance faster thanks to Snap via Fallen Angel.

The only thing going for ranger is probably no limit and its superior aspd crit build. But rebel have binding trap and slug shot which is much better in myopinion. 

Edited by 2791130726184901777, 31 May 2018 - 11:04 AM.

#17 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:54 AM

Ranger used to be king of Gramp TI's AOE. Until Rebellion came of course. 

1. Rebellion gears are a lot cheaper than Rangers. One of the best weapons for rebel can be bought by NPC in prontera for 2-5m each. Other gears such as FAW can be shared with other ranged classes unlike WWS. 

2. Rebellion has a much better AOE called Round Trip which shoots 360 degree around you and pushes the mob away.  This is great for leveling in TI.  You will be treated as the king of dungeon and people will treat you with respect and caution as you have the ability to monopolize the killing duty in a large area. Nobody wants to piss you off for whatever reason.  Also ranger's arrow storm has a very long cooldown. Imagine missing one mob, you could be dead, but a rebellion just keeps on spraying and praying.

3. Rebellion has a very flexible playstyle as you can combine gatling, shotgun, and rocket launcher in a single build and switch around based on a situation. 

4. Rebellion can really tank mobs now thanks to increased HP pool and skills such as round trip, desperado, and fire dance to leech HP with hunter fly.

5. Rebellion can move much faster than ranger, hence finish instance faster thanks to Snap via Fallen Angel.

The only thing going for ranger is probably no limit and its superior aspd crit build. But rebel have binding trap and slug shot which is much better in myopinion. 

i dont have faw, so WWS will be great. 
Round Trip dont have CD?
It seens to good. :c but i expend my cash on WWS set. 
Round Trip have the same cast range of AS?

#18 2791130726184901777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:25 PM

Don't need FAW actually. HBP or even Hood[1] with Raydric will do. 

You can do about a Round Trip a second or so. Nothing significant like Arrow Storm.

Round Trip doesn't have cast range. It just sprays bullets 16x16 cell surrounding the caster (no aiming required). 

#19 ZyonGoth

ZyonGoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:36 PM

idk... i'll pick up ranger atm, just to farm OGH/Bijou/endless. But thnks <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users