• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Richardsonk

Richardsonk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:18 PM

Hello everyone! I'm trying to get an overupgraded crimson mace for my gene and I was wondering if the property matters or not. I've seen that neutral and holy ones are those that people use the most, but what about the rest of the elements? I know it won't change my element when either using CC or doing AB.

So should I just go for any of them?

Thanks!

Edited by Richardsonk, 29 May 2018 - 07:18 PM.

#2 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:50 PM

Most upgrade those elements (Neutral/Holy) because of resale value and valued in terms of usability. The rest of the elements are for situational grinding purposes if they'd go beyond +8 else, eat gear.

As of today, CC with neutral ball takes pseudo element. That's why Neutral is most sought after because of flexibility in dealing max damage.

Safe bet for you is to go neutral in gene. Don't waste money in nonsense, but if you're rich, waste away.   

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:17 AM

Most upgrade those elements (Neutral/Holy) because of resale value and valued in terms of usability. The rest of the elements are for situational grinding purposes if they'd go beyond +8 else, eat gear.

As of today, CC with neutral ball takes pseudo element. That's why Neutral is most sought after because of flexibility in dealing max damage.

Safe bet for you is to go neutral in gene. Don't waste money in nonsense, but if you're rich, waste away.

Can you explain to me, in what situation neutral gives more damage? I might misunderstand, but can you just use shadow ball against holy property?

Thank you :)

#4 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:00 AM

Fire/water/wind/earth lvl 4 mobs. But by then, you can just use the corresponding converter to deal maximum damage.

#5 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, they are definitely usable; if you are looking to invest, then yes, neutral or holy. Fire is also a decent investment. Undead and Shadow property are very common in this game. ^_^ I'd recommend not buying a CM with the base elements over +7; you are likely getting ripped off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users