RE:START Five for Friday - QUESTIONS 5/30 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RE:START Five for Friday - QUESTIONS 5/30

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

The questions asked on this Five for Friday questions thread will be answered next Friday, June 8 Monday, June 11!

Welcome to Five for Friday, where you ask questions over the week and we pick 5 of them to answer on Friday! The questions can be about anything, but we will only pick 5 to answer each week (unless Camp is feeling generous), so choose your questions wisely! Any inappropriate or harmful questions will be removed without notice.

All game content and mechanic related questions will be answered by Campitor. If you have a question specifically for any one of the other RE:START staff such as myself, JelloShaker, Magus, or Xealot, please add our name to the beginning of your question like so:

To JelloShaker: How often must almonds be milked to produce almond milk?

The answers will be posted in a separate thread next Friday, June 8 Monday, June 11.

#2 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:55 AM

FoF: All staff: favorite brand of junk food, and what menu are your favourite?

#3 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:18 AM

where are you guys from?

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:09 PM

FoF: Can you make enriched ore 50 box vend-able (renewal)? And any reason why its disabled in the first place?

#5 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

are you ever gonna adress the ATK vs MATK of monsters added in recent updates (like abyss lake, rachel sanctuary, odin temple)? it's absurd that a Green Ferus (that is called Bewler for some reason) hits my naked hunter with 800 damage using brandish spear and an ecchio only take 5% of my HP with a sonic blow, not mentioning the disproportionate exp these new places give (odin/abyss waaaaaaay to low exp, rachel sanc is the new venatus, absurdly high ammounts of exp considering they hit by 40-50 damage). if you could change Gloom's HP, i dont understand why you could never fix this.

#6 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:17 AM

FOF: I was wondering, especially with the European countries gone now, are there any plans of any kind to address the dwindling population for Odin and Loki besides relying on word of mouth and in-game events? Any plans of staff getting together to figure out how to get people like me to come back?

#7 MetalFox

MetalFox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

Any plans for Alchemist Rank reset, currently the ranks values are very high and resetting it would encourage the handful of active WoE guilds to attempt to brew.

Also any plans to review WoE times espcially WoE 2.0 seeing as we no longer have a european player base there shouldnt be any need for a time that was implemented to cater for that player base.

Edited by MetalFox, 05 June 2018 - 10:28 PM.

#8 Omegaw

Omegaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:IRL

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:14 AM

FOF: I was wondering, especially with the European countries gone now, are there any plans of any kind to address the dwindling population for Odin and Loki besides relying on word of mouth and in-game events? Any plans of staff getting together to figure out how to get people like me to come back?

Same question, different week. What do you expect them to do? Bullet 10 specific items that will magically draw you back in? Do the job for them and throw hundreds of suggestions and if you're lucky, one of them MIGHT stick.

Pathetic to see a player base begging. Also, pathetic that I keep checking up on the server with popcorn.  :bang:

#9 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

Same question, different week. What do you expect them to do? Bullet 10 specific items that will magically draw you back in? Do the job for them and throw hundreds of suggestions and if you're lucky, one of them MIGHT stick.

Pathetic to see a player base begging. Also, pathetic that I keep checking up on the server with popcorn. :bang:

It's been asked before? I rarely check the forums any more. So maybe it's possible that the post you replied to was the first time I ever looked at a FOF thread? Yeah, nice fail on being a troll.

By the way, if it's been asked before, shouldn't they have come up with an answer by now?

Edited by belld1711, 07 June 2018 - 05:32 PM.

#10 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:19 PM

Hi everyone! Unfortunately we'll have to postpone the answers thread to next Monday as Campitor is not here today to answer most of the questions.

We will answer more than 5 questions due to the delays.

Thanks and have a good weekend!

#11 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

GM's cant answer technical questions about the game?

#12 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:39 AM

can abracadabra skill be used to summon mvps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users