[REALLY POOR New Player]Doram whitch build choose?(HELP ME) - Summoner - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[REALLY POOR New Player]Doram whitch build choose?(HELP ME)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PokeDemon

PokeDemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:37 AM

Im a lv 49 Doram,full reset skill/stats but i dont now what i do:

1°Im POOR

2°Dont will change that soon.

3°Eden equipament and droped equipament are my gears.

4°Can expend max 30.000.000z in equipament before goes fainted with no money(all equipament :sob:  if possible)

the question is:

Witch Doram build do?

1°Physical( )

2°Magic( )

3°Support( )

Give up doram  ( ) :sob:

#2 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:40 AM

I didnt undersand if you already reseted your skills/stats or if you are able to reset it, if you already reseted it then just delet this Doram and start another one.

I'm not a Doram expert, but the cheapest way to level is with a Hybrid magic/support build.

Start with magic tree and level up as you should level a Mage or other caster class. With hybrid build you will have acces to some good offensive and defensive spells.

Dont spend any money on gear for now, at lvl 100 you can buy Doram exclusive set/accessories/weapons for as low as 200k each piece, these gears will increase your damage by a lot, making your life easier.

Read the Doram page on irowiki, and watch some vid on youtube, Doram is a simple and powerfull class to play with.

#3 PokeDemon

PokeDemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:51 AM

I didnt undersand if you already reseted your skills/stats or if you are able to reset it, if you already reseted it then just delet this Doram and start another one.

I'm not a Doram expert, but the cheapest way to level is with a Hybrid magic/support build.

Start with magic tree and level up as you should level a Mage or other caster class. With hybrid build you will have acces to some good offensive and defensive spells.

Dont spend any money on gear for now, at lvl 100 you can buy Doram exclusive set/accessories/weapons for as low as 200k each piece, these gears will increase your damage by a lot, making your life easier.

Read the Doram page on irowiki, and watch some vid on youtube, Doram is a simple and powerfull class to play with.

Im stay lv 49 becouse have free status and skill reset for doram lv 50- but i dont now witch build is - expansive to play i just want to now witch build i can choose that i will not spand much money on the character,but i will try like u say magic/sup thanks.

Edited by PokeDemon, 06 June 2018 - 06:52 AM.

#4 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:23 AM

For leveling both builds is cheap, but magic is better.

You can go with magic/sup all the way up to lvl150, then reset to physical build to mvp.

At endgame level all builds for all classes are expensive, some more than others, but everything cost billions.

#5 Penguins

Penguins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:29 AM

You can easily group up for gramps weekly turn in with minimal gear up to lvl 151 (well, with the exception of current high TI - it's recommended anyone who tries to have an +9 Cranial Imuke Shield). Both physical/magical are roughly equally viable, with magical being slightly better in the lower levels and physical being the better branch in the later levels. Doram equipment for both are quite affordable and regular +0 body,shoe,garment will suffice. The accessories are really cheap. I would advise saving all your money and getting the highest upgraded lvl 140 foxtail (magical or physical).

#6 2047170907232203233

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:17 PM

I'd say magic. Makes it easier to keep up your SP if you don't have funds for leech gear.

Plus, many people who go for physical seem to level with magic and then respec anyway, so you can't go wrong with it, assuming this free 50- doram reset I'm unaware of is different to the unconditional free reset for every char. Otherwise yeah, I'd say deleting the character entirely is probably the best course of action.

You should probably get a Phen card if you don't have one already. Get it from Overlook Water Dungeon if you're VIP. Otherwise consider buying a Bloody Butterfly instead as I'd say the 5% VCT difference of a Phen card is probably not worth the extra price at your budget. Make sure to card it into one of the doram-specific accessories instead of stuff like clips or belts as you'll need both accessory slots past level 100.

Edited by 2047170907232203233, 10 June 2018 - 07:02 PM.

#7 PokeDemon

PokeDemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:33 AM

Thanks guys,after some days testing and your comments and suggestions im playing easy now.

#8 IceCreamYo

IceCreamYo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

My guess is that for solo any build that hybrids a bit with support tree will do. The equip that you get at level 100 and on is the most important one for each tree.
Physical build has more possible damage than magical build but magical build has some neat tricks for both supporting and keep yourself alive. I think you could level faster with physical build if in party and magical/support build if solo.
Remember skill reset is avilable until level 99 for Summoner so don't be afraid to use skill points in non-past-100 skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users