June 7th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 7th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#26 celesteiro

celesteiro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:10 PM

Can we get homunculus loyalty event?

#27 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:11 PM

r.i.p spartacus ._.

#28 agreed01

agreed01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGraveyard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

Will there enrich hammer after maintenance?

#29 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

-_- whiners

Watch them do the same thing with Devil Hand and Valkyrie Drop when time comes to change their effects to match that of jRO's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#30 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

Watch them do the same thing with Devil Hand and Valkyrie Drop when time comes to change their effects to match that of jRO's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As long as they don't leave those effects over a year, add them into firesales and literally state that it's "working correctly" @-@

#31 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

-_- no back bone, people knew the intended effects WAY back when I posted the list. But the fact that a few people bitch and nothing happens, means nothing will change.

#32 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:18 PM

My main issue here was that a vmod has stated that it had it's intended effect. Afaik everyone (at least those who keep track of forum activity) knew that Devil's Hand and Valkyrie Drop's effect was a compromise :v

Edited by kappakeepokupo, 06 June 2018 - 05:19 PM.

#33 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

Guy above woke up on the wrong side of the bed today lol. People have spent real money on the box and upgrade their Spartacus to +10 to get the advertised effects. Either leave the effects as advertised or advertise it as how it's meant to be when it was first released.

Edited by VanishingPoint, 06 June 2018 - 05:23 PM.

#34 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:20 PM

Post has been updated regarding the Spartacus. The change was initially planned as we received a list of updated effects for many of the OCP items. As you can tell from the list here most are buffs. But in this case it would have been a nerf that was not what people paid for. As people paid for this item it will keep it's paid for effect. 

Thank you, sir.  :p_laugh:

#35 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:21 PM

Post has been updated regarding the Spartacus. The change was initially planned as we received a list of updated effects for many of the OCP items. As you can tell from the list here most are buffs. But in this case it would have been a nerf that was not what people paid for. As people paid for this item it will keep it's paid for effect. 

Can we have a list ? (which OCP item are next) or maybe a link to that thread/section ? 

#36 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:21 PM

just when i thought the server was going to get back in shape  :heh:

#37 maykel32

maykel32

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:23 PM

Enriched Hammer will continue?

#38 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:26 PM

Will the monster token drop rate remain increased?

#39 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

Enriched Hammer will continue?

The two never go in at the same time, given how the enriched bonus works, so no most likely not. 

#40 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

Refine rates pl0x.

#41 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

The description before is "increase damage to all sizes" not merey "nullify the size penalty". This is clearly like jumping in the pit without a lion and then the lion just magically appeared when you were trapped in the pit.

For the enforcer cape[1] I will raise it again, how come in the description there is an effect for soul breaker damage increase but up to now its not yet fixed?

I hope you see my point.

#42 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:29 PM

Dude, can I have my excelion shield buffed? And enforcer shoes as well. Thanks

#43 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

That's why i hate when bugs stay for too long and when cash shop stuff are too OP

I sold my spartacus months ago cause you guys talked about that fix, i sold it because the drake effect has no use for me ( and i stopped playing the game for some time, i was afraid about it becoming too cheap but was the opposite)

Now you decided to keep the effects, don't get me wrong, it should be like that cause it's the right thing to do but it's ALWAYS a MESS . We don't have a 100% correct answer and when we get, takes a LOT of time to be fixed.

You guys need to be more certain on this kind of stuff, this kind of confuse decisions is really annoying.

#44 spmc

spmc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

WOW lovely The cat!!

Costume White Cat

wy8kINd.png

very Nice Costume Enchanter returns.

#45 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

Can we have the rate of the refine event?

I know it is posted somewhere in the website...

#46 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:34 PM

That's why i hate when bugs stay for too long and when cash shop stuff are too OP

I sold my spartacus months ago cause you guys talked about that fix, i sold it because the drake effect has no use for me ( and i stopped playing the game for some time, i was afraid about it becoming too cheap but was the opposite)

Now you decided to keep the effects, don't get me wrong, it should be like that cause it's the right thing to do but it's ALWAYS a MESS . We don't have a 100% correct answer and when we get, takes a LOT of time to be fixed.

You guys need to be more certain on this kind of stuff, this kind of confuse decisions is really annoying.

When I sent them the list of things to be fixed, 98% of them were buffs, the one or two items with nerfs people bitched about. It really -_- grinds my gears. WHAT'S A -_- FIST WEAPON OVER 20 OTHER ITEMS?

#47 booska

booska

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:36 PM

Orsum! :thumb2:

#48 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

Can we have the rate of the refine event?

I know it is posted somewhere in the website...

http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=402

#49 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

yeah they say the problem is that a certain vmod is held liable and responsible for handing out such information to the public that the thing worked properly. in my opinion, i would have it have the intended effects because edits would just have complexities over stuff, for example, a pvm item with less effects but would have granted it better outputs of a healthy server

but then again, people do not want nerfs, they just want buffs. paid for what? the virtual items you have are not entirely yours, what you're paying for is merely entertainment. the only thing that makes the item yours is if you can cash out, and we know how this mindset is so common

the gravity of how notices are so important here always gets WP in a hot seat, negative and selfish thoughts are easy to spread too. anyway the community will never get along so it's a lost cause

#50 Creusebek

Creusebek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:42 PM

Damn! that ribbon and that coronet costumes looks nice..
Looks like i have a new reason to farm, oh well.. 
Thanks for that :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users