VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:51 AM

so the Devil's Hand will be bad soon? please Enlighten me  :p_love:

It was always bad. I mean, it is a devil's hand after all, not like an angel's hand or anything. ;)

#152 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:29 PM

Thx WP team already got my CHB refined ... :)

fast response really good

#153 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:45 PM

It was always bad. I mean, it is a devil's hand after all, not like an angel's hand or anything. ;)

hahaha lmfao is still gonna be good for sura right?

#154 S7th

S7th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:39 PM

Thx WP team already got my CHB refined ... :)

fast response really good

How did they upgrade your Cylinder Hairband?

#155 bearl

bearl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • Server:ThorSUCKSSS

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:16 AM

how do i send in a request to get my red lotus +10? 

pm gm on forum? or do i write in a ticket
what information do i need to fill up?

#156 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2919 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

write a ticket. just tell em you want your red lotus additional refine. and indicate the name of your character that has it. 

Edited by BlackMeow, 12 June 2018 - 04:31 AM.

#157 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

Phreeroni Wing (Loses + Hit

Can you be more especific T.T, how many hit lost ?.?

Items on our hit list for reviews are

What will happen to BSG? 

Edited by JoaquinAndres, 12 June 2018 - 01:26 PM.

#158 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1933 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

Quick question, will spartacus keep the effect since it was said, that is what people paid for?

#159 gundulf

gundulf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:04 PM

Thank you for contacting us. We understand that you want to avail the free +1 bonus refinement for the +9 Cylinder Hairband of Myrddin Emrys xD. We're glad to inform you that we successfully refined the item and can be seen as +10 Cylinder Hairband. Please log in any time to check it.

Thanks.

#160 nayapon

nayapon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:36 AM

Hi Camp.

please add "Skin of Gwiber" on list.

Bug Effect(now)>upgrade +7 or higher, restores SP 10(upgrade +9 or higher,  additional 10 SP) is applied only to melee physical attacks.

Original Effect>upgrade +7 or higher, restores SP 10(upgrade +9 or higher, additional 10 SP) applies to melee and "Long range" physical attacks.

#161 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:55 PM

Can somebody with big brain explain this to me :)
regarding +10 gelerdria[3] + storm.stone[1], last update from admin i could dig was this.
so at +10 we lost +7 and +9 advantage?

Spoiler

dear camp/admin kindly check this :( much thanks

#162 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2919 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

@camp do we also get a free card desocketing on the spartacus? 

#163 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1933 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:27 AM

Quick question, will spartacus keep the effect since it was said, that is what people paid for?

Quoting myself, what Spartacus effect is staying? Current effect or will it be changed?

#164 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:40 AM

Can any shed some light as to what is skill targeted  FCT reduction in relation to the changes to valk drop and devil's hand?

My guess is that it's skills where you need to target?

So for a WL, jack frost wouldn't get the 50% FCT reduction but Crimson rock would?

#165 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2919 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:51 AM

Can any shed some light as to what is skill targeted  FCT reduction in relation to the changes to valk drop and devil's hand?

My guess is that it's skills where you need to target?

So for a WL, jack frost wouldn't get the 50% FCT reduction but Crimson rock would?

as in the skills that it was made for. their target skills. 

#166 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:23 AM

as in the skills that it was made for. their target skills. 

really? So it'll become class specific then yeah?

Valk drop = for the AB's skill mentioned

Devils hand = for the Sura skills mentioned?

#167 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2509 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:15 AM

IIRC 

Valk drop for Oratio, remove 100%

Devil's hand for Lion's Howl, remove 100%

#168 Benderama

Benderama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

I hope I have not waited too long to post and there is still chance this will be seen and read by Campitor or whomever has power.

I am troubled personally by the changes on Devil's Hand and Spartacus greatly, but not for any of the reasons I've seen mentioned in these threads.

I am somewhat vested as I did trade a full refined Survivors set for devils hand +0 and refined it myself to +10 and a similar situation for two Spartacus's. but I can live with the loss of the items value if it maintained the possibility I had hoped for.

There is 3 key points I would like to bring up to the powers at be regarding this whole situation.

Point #1: Changing the fixed cast to specifically to lions howl is the wrong thing to change, Suras need as near as possible to 100% reduction in ZEN to maintain this item as viable leveling gear.

Adequate solution: Leave lions howl alone and change the headgear itself to class specific for aco/monk/Sura class only.

Zen fixed cast time is 2 seconds. Lions Howl is only 0.5. Changing this item to be 100% reduction to lions howl fixed cast is ridiculous and insulting to ANYONE who has really tried to use this item on sura.

Initially Devils hand Description was a bit overpowered with giving the effects to all. But to a Sura specifically, that only made the headgear "GOOD" it did not make it end game over powered GREAT.

To a Sura alone, the initial function of Devils hand was a great means for leveling a sura. And included the prospects of it being a ASPD helm. It's possibilities of a aspd/crit sura were very real and it's the main reason I was excited for it. However, I was reluctant to go for Devil's Hand until I learned of Spartacus. Spartacus was Sura's only weapon that fit well enough to make ASPD/Crit build even remotely possible.

Point #2: Nerfing Spartacus seems rite but lacking.

Adequate solution: Increase base weapon ATK appropriately. from 100 to 160~200? Needs proper testing that presently is not doable.

If one is to search for Fist weapons, you will quickly find there are VERY few adequate choices and almost ALL are extremely low ATK. Changing the effect of Spartacus's +100% to every size to the effect of weapon perfection is nice I could see how that was confused, but the problem remains that Spartacus's ATK needs boosted to maintain this weapon as viable at all. 

The problem lies within when doable and practical are a challenge. Without boosting Spartacus's atk to a adequate point, it's back to thanatos/crimson/vicious as the only decent options to even try a melee build with.

Isn't the point of a Cash item and God item to be better than a common drop item?

The fact that a fist is 1 handed and has the +% atk per refine does make it stand out. It's like a poor man's or cash alternative to lindy hop or Juliette D Rachel with crit builds. However before the change and even with projected change, spartacus still gets the short end of the attack speed bonus that those offer.Ultimately, the only fun thing about devils hand for sura is being taken away. 

But most importantly, if you search for Katars, you will See Juliette D Rachel , 2 slots, 300 atk, then the next highest attack is 220 for a thanatos katar. Mind you also that Assassins have EDP and multiple ways to boost atk.

Next similar situation is when you look at Lindy Hop with 340 atk, 2 slots, yet its next runner up is above 300, but when you compare to the thanatos great sword its sitting at 280. 

When you go back to look at Spartacus with present 100 atk , 2 slots and Thanatos Knuckle has a atk of 160, one would think it to be very very very reasonable for Spartacus to have an ATK of nearly 200. Espically when you consider Sura's lack of multiplier stacking compared to knight or assassin. 

But wait, Spartacus is one-handed. Okay let's look at maces since that is a sura's alternative (yet no bonus for using a mace to a sura). Thanatos Hammer sits at 180 ATK. 

From these comparisons alone it would perfectly reasonable if the desire was to keep Spartacus as a usable cash item weapon, that it must have its base atk increased to at least 160 or more.

I honestly do not mind the change on Spartacus, and I can agree that its formula with +100% dmg to all sizes was flawed. 

However I am still debating to keep the refines on my 2X spartacus's that I made +12 during this refine event or request to have them moved to another lvl 4 weapon. I can tell you confidently until I know for certain how these items will be resolved, I will not be utilizing the mad bunny event or purchasing any cash items any further. And this whole situation is quite honestly costing you hundreds of my dollars that I would be putting towards WPE to +14 gears or the current box that I was really excited for.

I would like to be able to confidently tell you that changing Spartacus from 100 to 200 atk would be appropriate, but I cannot test it within Sakray due to the fact the Sura's skill tree is broken within Sakray itself, making proper testing of anything truly impossible.

Spartacus absolutely needs to include a increasing in base ATK, otherwize a crimson knuckle refined to +7 does much more dmg than the the projected spartacus change, and crimson is a level 3, common drop. Not a Cash item level 4. 

Point #3: Sura's skill tree on sakray is broken.  So how can you possibly suggest any change whatsoever for any of the sura items?

Adequate Solution: Fix the sura skill tree within sakray and have appropriate announcement with targeted testing. 

I or ANYONE cannot fully test if the current or new changes are going to still allow what I wish to build with sura "ASPD/CRIT" without being incredibly wealthy and test it within the main server. The fact this has remained unfixed means there truly has been ZERO actual player based testing of what changing these items actually means to the majority of players. It's just a knee jerk reaction. I spent several hours attempting to test a proper viable ASPD/Crit build for sura on sakray and all I can tell you is that Tripple attack does not crit. Meaning to have a pure crit sura, you have to skip the triple attack much like assassins had to skip double attack for a pure crit dagger. Because of this, a sura has to sacrafice the entire skill tree that fallows unlike any other class within a crit build.

I still do not know if the tripple attack function on Sakray is intentional or not. From what I have been able to find within forums is that tripple attack should crit in 100 crit situations, it should not be a forced delay 3 strike attack. The loss of the continued skills is a handicap that should not be overlooked if considered if that is the intended effect. Unless of course this is only a sakray thing, but I cannot afford to test this stuff within main server as resets are far too expensive for myself after having invested in Devil's Hand (making it +10) and 2X Spartacus's(and making them +12).

This statement may seem a bit trivial, but it is not. If the items being changed are unobtainable to most players on main server, and it's impossible to test them properly for their intended class on the test server, then these changes have no real standing point to be introduced in the first place.  

Finally, what these changes truly mean to me is if you fallow threw with the projected changes without considering the points I'm trying to address, then I'm forced to make a hard choice of continuing to play on IRO or not. I am one of those players who doesn't mind tossing money at OCP boxes or endless VIP. I can only imagine if I am debating this, I must not be the only one.

I only recently got caught up within IRO after a years worth of planning. And hurray! Only these past few weeks have I hit that point where I "could" just farm instances and bio5 till my eyes bleed. I actually enjoy this whole OCP box thing that was new to me when I returned last year.  It lets the game continue to evolve and other builds shine.  All with understanding of balance, but lets the game continue being fun.  Then these items, Devils hand and Spartacus and misc other ocp items, come and I become excited to build a class for fun that wasn't really viable a few weeks ago. Suddenly, it's ripped out from under my feet after I have invested on it. And it hurts a lot on the love I have with this game. 

Transferring my refine is not adequate, I would hope my thoughts and situation on this matter will be heard and listened to and a proper solution found. But ultimately, I invested hundreds of USD on this pursuit of a "For Fun" Build that WAS going to be viable. I was going to make TWO Spartacus's to +14/15 during this refine event in that excitement. Simply transferring my refine from one weapon to another does not make restitution for the hours I spent and perhaps now wasted planning around those items.

Taking the +12 refine away from 1 of my spartacus's and putting it on the other +12 to make a +20 would be about the only way to honestly bridge the gap with leaving spartacus at 100 base atk. But even then, I don't even know if that would be adequate as it is impossible to test it on Sakray. Plus giving out +20 refines to balance a item that is being nerfed is likely not something that will ever happen.

Nor would I expect WPE to be credited back to my account as a "do over". A more adequate solution, in addition to the presently offered solution of refine transfers, would be for everyone with a +10 Devils hand  and/or Spartacus in their inventory instantly receives 10,000 WPE per item they own. For my personal self that would be ~30,000 WPE. ~300USD value? Seems very appropriate to the cost and time that these items took to attain, refine, and plan for. Yet that too will likely never happen. 

Just hurts to have to consider leaving the game over something so trivial like this.

Edited by Benderama, 19 June 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#169 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2919 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

too late. camp doesnt read here anymore 

#170 Benderama

Benderama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

too late. camp doesnt read here anymore 

I hope they chime in to prove you wrong.

Otherwise it only saddens the whole matter even more so.

Especially since every other thread on this matter has been redirected to this one.

Edited by Benderama, 19 June 2018 - 05:41 PM.

#171 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2911 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

1 and 2, it works like that on jRO

#172 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:15 AM

sadly overupgraded gelerdria+storm.stone not even on 1st page for bug fixing/review...now im too embarrassed to ask everyday :( its ocp xv yo!

#173 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

rune knight gelerdria storm stone combo bug was fixed long ago.

Source: active user of 3 +12-13 gelerdrias.

#174 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:44 AM

rune knight gelerdria storm stone combo bug was fixed long ago.

Source: active user of 3 +12-13 gelerdrias.

thank.you!

#175 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:52 AM

send a ticket. they upgraded my +8 cylinder to +9 in a wiffy

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users