Suggestions for reaching 193 aspd for ranger - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Suggestions for reaching 193 aspd for ranger

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kiwimaster

Kiwimaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:45 AM

(tried the IRO wiki page but yield little results, as the % aspd increase is hard to calculate QQ)

So my ranger is currently using the white wing set, and has 120 base agi

current equipment when auto-warging is as follows:

Sniper goggles

CD in mouth

+9 BXB (two AS card)

+7 WW Suit

+4 WW boots (agi+2, sp+150, sohee card)

+9 WW manteau (agi +8)

WW brooch (sp +250)

When buff by improve concentration, awakening potion, falcon eyes, eden buff, I can go up to 192 aspd, but never higher.

Tried swapping around with some equip like HBP and FAW, but the thing is that the white wing set itself gives +2 aspd, which is indeed a lot and hard to make up for. As I am not awfully rich (have 3B but have other classes to gear...)

What might be some suggestions on how to reach 193 aspd? is there some equipment really worth investing in (can be shared among classes), or viable food items for use?

Thanks to all who can share their thoughts :) 

#2 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:17 AM

What is your 2nd accessory? You can get any of these. Verus core is pretty good value.

You can also use celermine juice for 10% aspd buff.

Edited by DeadIntern, 07 June 2018 - 05:19 AM.

#3 Kiwimaster

Kiwimaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:59 AM

Thanks for the suggestions :D

how to obtain the juice? does it need to be brewed?

2nd accessory is sound amp (phen card) just to ensure AS cast when mobbed. will look into the equipment you listed..

Also, is +13 Isabella red ear worth investing?

Edited by Kiwimaster, 07 June 2018 - 06:02 AM.

#4 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:29 AM

Genes can brew them. You just have to buy it from others. I can pass you some if you'll pm me your ign.

+13 isabella isn't worth it, in my opinion. 

#5 Kiwimaster

Kiwimaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:57 PM

Thx! I check Ragial and the price is pretty ok it seems, so I can just buy it :)

or try to brew it with my lvl 117 gene haha

#6 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:07 PM

Use this

https://calc.irowiki.org/

To calculate your ASPD. It is 99% accurate for Ranger so it can show you where you could change things up in order to progress.

I would however recommend breaking your white wing set. Brooch, Boots and Manteau are pretty -_- for this type of build. A pair of +6 Temporal Agi Boots with AD4 enchant would costs you 150m to make, and if you have 120 base agility would give you 1 solid aspd, 16% aspd. That would allow you to be more creative with accessory and manteau slots.

#7 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:11 PM

I suggest swap CD in mouse to royal guard necklace. It instant add 1 aspd , and CD in mouse will also break your hit lock.
If you get budget, I think can invest in kirin horn(not necessary if too expensive), so you can buff yourself agiLv6.

Edited by Newbi001, 07 June 2018 - 06:12 PM.

#8 soul6749

soul6749

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:16 PM

luminous blue stone

#9 Kiwimaster

Kiwimaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:55 AM

Use this

https://calc.irowiki.org/

To calculate your ASPD. It is 99% accurate for Ranger so it can show you where you could change things up in order to progress.

I would however recommend breaking your white wing set. Brooch, Boots and Manteau are pretty -_- for this type of build. A pair of +6 Temporal Agi Boots with AD4 enchant would costs you 150m to make, and if you have 120 base agility would give you 1 solid aspd, 16% aspd. That would allow you to be more creative with accessory and manteau slots.

Thanks for the advice :) 

going through the list of equip you provided last time, I'm at a good 193 aspd by simply buying assassin's despair, as it is the cheapest way to do it at the moment. Still, your advice is useful when I'm finding ways to dish out more damage!

Tried the stat calculator before, but for equipment it doesn't have some OCP items listed (especially new ones), so just wishing someone more updated would shed some light :)

Also, regarding the temp agi boots, is DelayAfterAttack better than expert archer? how much does it cost for a boot with lucky day and AD4?

when leveling I still use WWS just for AS damage, just need to max aspd when doing instances...aspd does little when being mobbed  :heh:

I suggest swap CD in mouse to royal guard necklace. It instant add 1 aspd , and CD in mouse will also break your hit lock.
If you get budget, I think can invest in kirin horn(not necessary if too expensive), so you can buff yourself agiLv6.

Hum, I hit lock alright even with CD in mouth, or are you referring to something else? And thanks for the equipment suggestions. By the way, if using lucky day temp agi boots, would CD in mouth be better just for proc purposes? I think I do have the budget for stuff, just not sure how the sets work :P

#10 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:53 PM

Hum, I hit lock alright even with CD in mouth, or are you referring to something else? And thanks for the equipment suggestions. By the way, if using lucky day temp agi boots, would CD in mouth be better just for proc purposes? I think I do have the budget for stuff, just not sure how the sets work :P

You are lucky, haha, I break hit lock few time when mvping. Lucky day is good in proc warg strike, but not CD in mouse magic skill. I bought +9 agi temporal boot AD4 with Lucky day in 700m 1 month ago. So...Need to wait in market or make yourself a +6 version should be cheaper.If you OK with your current built to achieve 193 aspd and able to clear some current contents, then that is OK, just save zeny for end game gear.
I also use your similar gear/ aspd 193 method to play, until 1 day I get like 30b to change my current gear(end game set). Haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users