I can play Rose but not buy or access WarpPortal - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I can play Rose but not buy or access WarpPortal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Divmontru

Divmontru

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

I have two Rose accounts or ID's

a newer one with lower level characters

and

an older one (preferred/favorite) with higher level characters

I can log in and play both

unfortunately the only Rose accout/ID I have linked to my WarpPortal is the newer ID with the low level characters.

That's really the only reason I even made the newer account... was I couldn't seem to link my older account.

Maybe I used some ancient email that no longer exists.

I want to buy things for my older, favorite, high-level characters.

I can log in to Rose and play this account and characters

but I cannot get into a Warp Portal account with them in it.

I've tried linking them to my current Warp Portal account with my current email

but it says they're already linked to another account.

It must be a Warp Portal account associated with an old email that no longer exists.

How bizarre is this? I can log in and play the account and characters but cannot spend money on them.

I have submitted tickets in the past to please link that old Rose ID to my current WP account but no one responds, like they don't care or understand.

It took me a long time to build those characters with wings and cars etc... I will never play the newer characters that long or want to spend money on them.

I want to spend money on my favorite ID & characters.

If I can log in and play why, can't someone trust me enough to let me regain WarpPortal access to them again?

I can play but I can't buy...that is so strange to me.

They don't want my money.

Please help if there is some way I've never found to get around this.

I tried a couple times over the years.

I just played the old characters again now. Can still log in fine to Rose. 

But again still cannot get into a Warp Portal account with them in it or move them to my current WP account.

If you lose an email account access, you lose your WP access to your characters forever, but can still play free and that's all?

That doesn't make any sense. I can log in and play but not spend real money. That makes no sense.

#2 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:15 PM

you better post this in the ROSE sectiton

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:17 PM

Moved to ROSE technical support sub section.

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:29 PM

Hi

Unfortunately no one here at the forum can help with this. You need to make a ticket.  Here is the link to the support page.  You do not need to to log into your WP account in order to make a ticket.  Explain the situation as clearly as you can in your ticket and then please be patient while the support team investigates.  If you would rather reply to the ticket at the website rather than wait for emails, click on "Register" on that same page to make a support account. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. I hope your issue is resolved soon. Please send me a pm if you have any questions 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users