• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tajun

Tajun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:10 PM

Anyway for us RG mains to be able to vote to have this implemented? The set has been incomplete for a very long time now.

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:23 AM

Bump Awesomegeek post on this Thread

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:27 AM

As somehow we have more RG players, they might pull it out. Meanwhile its a losing battle :P

Also just so you know, that "Reduces the cast delay delay of Overbrand by 100%." is removed.

#4 Tajun

Tajun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:53 PM

As somehow we have more RG players, they might pull it out. Meanwhile its a losing battle :P

Also just so you know, that "Reduces the cast delay delay of Overbrand by 100%." is removed.

That's fine if i can't spam Overbrand, I mainly just want to complete the set and try out different builds with my friend. I've created a guild of mostly RGs and it would be fun to test certain things out.

#5 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

You can always plead to WP Chak, especially when you can rallying other big WPE whales from rune midgard seven seas :V

#6 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

WP could do a Storm Stone type of skill delay reduction to Imperial Feather + Imperial Glove.

If they do that, I will play again.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:58 PM

You can always plead to WP Chak, especially when you can rallying other big WPE whales from rune midgard seven seas :V

Pleading or whining or complaining is the thing I don’t do on forums, especially some people seriously believing RG is already OP. I think for years since the time I started using forums, never once I complained lol

If I’m not happy, I just stop spending. I might spend a lot of WPEs, but so do other people :P

WP could do a Storm Stone type of skill delay reduction to Imperial Feather + Imperial Glove.
If they do that, I will play again.

Seems like all RG lovers have quit. I’ve not logged in to play RG for months now after I made that solo ET video. I logged in to use B.B. during drop event few weeks ago though.

#8 Tajun

Tajun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:01 PM

I agree with Chakri, complaining isn't the answer. We just need to show support for the class. Hopefully the feather drops soon, seems weird to keep it incomplete. I don't see it drastically changing anything. We aren't going to become the new Genes with it.

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:26 PM

Less RG playing, less people buying the box to get Imperial feather = less revenues :P

#10 Tajun

Tajun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

Less RG playing, less people buying the box to get Imperial feather = less revenues :P

They could potentially just squeeze it in an OCP and not make it the "main prize" of the package. That way, everyone is happy.

#11 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:13 PM

Spoiler Off topic

On topic: I agree with wanting Imperial Feather to complete the set and work with what we can reasonably get out of it. At this point, there is no need for annoying reminders of "no skill specific delay here". Especially since we're going to take 10 years to bug fix OCP items out of Alpha Build into Beta, anyway-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users