Community Headgear Project Part 2 - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Community Headgear Project Part 2

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#26 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:11 PM

Soo..  new ahb for trapper, build is not considered build envy, even tho they already got grey wing boots? mado sea cap?

was suggesting for another type of breath to deal with holy element, and not really focused on fire and water breath. 

Maybe making clashing spiral great again? or magic autocast? or tank?

Please dont make it spear specific headgear, its retard weapon for RK.

Trapper Ranger does have some gear that "caters" to them, but the main desire was for buffs to ALL types of traps. Not just Bomb Cluster. Since that seemed too difficult for kRO to address, players are having to try to figure out other methods. I didn't stress other classes because of my listed reasons, and figured that other people more into those classes would speak up.

Suggesting "another type of breath", eh...

The baby dragon hat is already in, so designing a crappier version of that would be pointless for RK.

IMO the focus should be on _fun_ or _novel_, not necessarily on "make the good thing slightly better". OCP will already see to that. 

Fun or novel, I can agree with. Even if some "fun or novel" ideas aren't appealing to me, like Divine Guard, I can agree with this. Though the community has shown it isn't keen on certain approaches with certain classes...

Due to the above mention of "another type of breath", we could suggest another stupid autocast: Maybe a chance to autocast two specific "breaths" after a chosen skill. Which two?

Other than that, I'm personally still in favor of the original, classic GC build intent for an RG copy. Despite the idiocy kRO inflicted, I don't see GR as an excuse to erase thoughts about it, even if the Imperial Feather combos exist. A different approach to it can still make it a valid alternative, which was one of the intents of this project anyway.

Wasn’t it something like 1% damage increased every 1 base level, so the max bonus damage you could get was 150%? Now it is 50% bonus if you invest your points maxing Holy Cross to level 10.

That sounds like confusion with what the Imperial combo provides.

#27 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7815 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:31 PM

That sounds like confusion with what the Imperial combo provides.

Also on Dovine Guard Hat headgear at one point of time too. It was even 10% every 2 HC learnt, then it came the final which is 5% every 2 HC.

#28 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3185 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:43 PM

Also on Dovine Guard Hat headgear at one point of time too. It was even 10% every 2 HC learnt, then it came the final which is 5% every 2 HC.

What? It's 10% every 2 HC now. 

#29 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7815 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:04 PM

What? It's 10% every 2 HC now.

Oh yeah typo sorry. It was 20% every 2 HC then it dropped to 10% every 2 HC.

Anyway, still /pif

#30 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3185 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:08 PM

Meh, it's strong enough to two-cycle a big bell with moderate gears (not +10 or higher) and, if you're in a group, one-shot them. It also heals you so hard you're never at risk of dying. 

I'm ok with that, only issue is the limitation of inspiration/banding. 

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7815 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:27 PM

Meh, it's strong enough to two-cycle a big bell with moderate gears (not +10 or higher) and, if you're in a group, one-shot them. It also heals you so hard you're never at risk of dying.

I'm ok with that, only issue is the limitation of inspiration/banding.

That last part is the problem if you ask most RGs. I think only a few will find it usable at all. I tested on Celine last night (only this instance and Seagod are where I find headgear might be practical). It hit around only 100k with high ended gears, no MvPs and Gods. (I don’t know other classes but my RG was level 175). You only one shot Undead monsbters. Other elements, it doesn’t hurt.

Might two cycles to kill a big bell but then 5 ministers cooldown, if you compare the headgears, for example, then am sure a Ranger or any class with new headgear will do more damages or have more kill counts than a RG with this new headgear over a 30 minute of farming. Remember that to actually maximum RoG damage, RG won’t go with a current meta build with is 120 Str.

I tried his new build few days ago. It’s a flop. That’s why I didn’t post a video to encourage new RGs to use this new headgear yet. I might later on if together when I get home and I re-test this new build with Divine Guard Hat in instances and find results are more appealing to the viewers.

Yes the Tuna belly is very well designed to remove RoG penalty.

#32 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3185 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:54 PM

If you're willing to level with another RG, it's alright. It's limited, very strongly, but otherwise the skill and the pseudo-unkillability it gives is incredibly strong. 

Dunno, it's obviously not ideal and it's not 100000000000000000% the best, but then the point was never to be that, despite what Autumn Headband ended up as. 

#33 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7815 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:00 PM

If you're willing to level with another RG, it's alright. It's limited, very strongly, but otherwise the skill and the pseudo-unkillability it gives is incredibly strong.

Dunno, it's obviously not ideal and it's not 100000000000000000% the best, but then the point was never to be that, despite what Autumn Headband ended up as.

I have 12 level 175 RGs to test around for people. That’s what I do now hahaha

Like I said tonight when I get home, I think my instance cooldowns shuuld end and I will run final tests and make a review video. That will be the only feedback from my RG.

So Niva and people on Discord can take a look /ok

#34 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:08 PM

Oversimplifying how the skill works and thinking less.

I'm wary of suggesting actual, classic build mechanics because people really like 'lazy'. I'd love to see a magical focus on a copy, to help optimize the magic half of Grand Cross (and Genesis Ray, indirectly) to work with the 'massively-easier-to-build' physical half. Heal bonuses for themselves, despite how unpopular the idea is to many, and flat SP reductions.

#35 carlodeth

carlodeth

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:42 PM

very normal hat..make it very awesome hat.@+9
reduce sp cost of copie skills by 70%
reduce cast delay and cast time by 50%
bow type: +30%
sword type: +30%
dagger type: +30% all additional damage.
fire trap damage +1500%(x15 damage)
(i miss leeching of my SC in the past using fire trap in magma.)

#36 ninJedi

ninJedi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:49 PM

Autumn Headband 2.0 (Trapper Build)
just some more stuff to add on to fuyuki's suggestion:

2019 Edit:
> Max HP +10%
> Reduce SP Cost of Detonator by 5 SP, and reduce SP Cost of Bomb Cluster by 10 SP
> For every 25 base levels, regain 200 HP when killing a monster with physical attacks.
> Gain an effect for 60 seconds after casting Falcon Eyes,
Autocast Detonator when the user casts Claymore, Sandman, and Bomb Cluster

This way the effect can be toggled so that we don't have traps always prematurely detonating when trying to stack more than 1

Spoiler old effect proposal

> +15 P.dodge/ +5~15% incoming dmg reduction, either would be great, having both would be heaven
> more hp leech chance, a little bit of sp leech, as the build relies so much on leech to survive when mobbing (sometimes up to 15+ monsters or more, it's a slow killer remember). That vampire's gift thing seems ok too

> Can something be done about that global skill delay when using elemental converter traps? (Maze Trap, Verdure Trap, etc.)
The delay is long enough to get you killed if you use it while mobbing. The earth converter trap can pretty much double the dmg of Fire Trap when used against most monsters. Unfortunately, it doesn't work against boss-protocol.
If skill-specific global delay can't be reduced, maybe something like:

"reduce global skill delay by ?10?% for every level of Fire Trap & Ice Trap" (just like Praefatio requirement on Pilgrim shoes)
the Fire Trap & Ice Trap requirement would make it too skill-point expensive for non-trapper builds to get for the global delay reduction. It's 18 Skill Points to max both, 13 just to max one. Maybe "... if Fire Trap & Ice Trap are mastered" would be ok too.

For the more insane suggestions:
> Chance to inflict Dark Claw *maniacal laughter (ranged builds have "No Limits" anyways :L )

Edited by ninJedi, 17 June 2019 - 08:39 AM.

#37 ad0l

ad0l

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:38 AM

pardon but are these permanent effect? its nice to have instant cast for ranger i regain my enthusiasm to leveling at nct and for gene which make them as one of my merrit badger farmer... :)

#38 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2924 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:41 AM

pardon but are these permanent effect? its nice to have instant cast for ranger i regain my enthusiasm to leveling at nct and for gene which make them as one of my merrit badger farmer... :)

Yes those effect are permanent

#39 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:37 AM

Autumn Headband 2.0 (Trapper Build)
just some more stuff to add on to fuyuki's suggestion:

> +15 P.dodge/ +5~15% incoming dmg reduction, either would be great, having both would be heaven

> more hp leech chance, a little bit of sp leech, as the build relies so much on leech to survive when mobbing (sometimes up to 15+ monsters or more, it's a slow killer remember). That vampire's gift thing seems ok too

> Autocast Detonator after using Bomb Cluster. Might hopefully make it spammable enough so that it would be easier for those who are not familiar with the build to pick up. One thing I want to point out though is that this effect has to be toggled (can be switched On/Off). It would be annoying if it autocasts detonator when trying to stack more than one bomb. But I'm out of ideas on how to make it so

> Can something be done about that global skill delay when using elemental converter traps? (Maze Trap, Verdure Trap, etc.)
The delay is long enough to get you killed if you use it while mobbing. The earth converter trap can pretty much double the dmg of Fire Trap when used against most monsters. Unfortunately, it doesn't work against boss-protocol.
If skill-specific global delay can't be reduced, maybe something like:

"reduce global skill delay by ?10?% for every level of Fire Trap & Ice Trap" (just like Praefatio requirement on Pilgrim shoes)
the Fire Trap & Ice Trap requirement would make it too skill-point expensive for non-trapper builds to get for the global delay reduction. It's 18 Skill Points to max both, 13 just to max one. Maybe "... if Fire Trap & Ice Trap are mastered" would be ok too

for the more insane suggestions:
> Chance to inflict Dark Claw *maniacal laughter (ranged builds have "No Limits" anyways :L )

As of elemental converter trap delay cooldown, i think we can do focus beret trick.

reduce global delay by 100%. Increase cooldown of Aimed bolt and focused arrow strike by 3 seconds.

detonator autocast seems pretty neat. it makes the cluster bomb insta detonated after placed.

So. using my original proposal and your input. Perhaps it can be like this:

DROOPING BOMBRING

Dex+5

Int+5

Reduce incoming damage from all monster size by 5%.

Add 1% chance of activating level 1 vampire gift when doing melee physical attack.

When performing fire trap, there is 50% chance to autocast fire trap lv 1 or highest level known.

When performing ice trap, there is 50% chance to autocast ice trap lv 1 or highest level known.

When performing bomb cluster, there is 100% chance to autocast detonator level 1

If upgraded +9:

Int + 8 for each of these skills MASTERED: Fire trap, Ice trap, Advanced trap research, Bomb cluster, Electric shocker.

Reduce global delay by 100%.

Increase cooldown of Aimed bolt and Focused Arrow Strike by 3 seconds.

Reasoning:

1. Dex+5, Int+5. Helps increasing traps damage.

2. Damage reduction to help survivability

3. Vampire gift autocast to help leech from mobs. Condition using melee, to avoid usage from ranged attacks.

4. Autocasting fire/ice trap similar to glorious cure wand heal autocast. This is to trick the coding to increase fire/ice trap damage by 50%.

5. Autocast detonator to free our fingers. Coz placing bomb then detonate is too much work.

6. Int increase by total of 40. Since ranged attacks does not benefit from int, so the bonus purely beneficial for trappers.

7. Reduce global delay by 100% to help better mobility after casting element changer traps, and wind walker.

8. Increase AB and FAS cooldown to ensure the 100% delay is not abused by ranged rangers.

Edited by fuyukikun, 19 June 2018 - 01:41 AM.

#40 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3311 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:23 AM

As of elemental converter trap delay cooldown, i think we can do focus beret trick.

reduce global delay by 100%. Increase cooldown of Aimed bolt and focused arrow strike by 3 seconds.

detonator autocast seems pretty neat. it makes the cluster bomb insta detonated after placed.

So. using my original proposal and your input. Perhaps it can be like this:

DROOPING BOMBRING

Dex+5

Int+5

Reduce incoming damage from all monster size by 5%.

Add 1% chance of activating level 1 vampire gift when doing melee physical attack.

When performing fire trap, there is 50% chance to autocast fire trap lv 1 or highest level known.

When performing ice trap, there is 50% chance to autocast ice trap lv 1 or highest level known.

When performing bomb cluster, there is 100% chance to autocast detonator level 1

If upgraded +9:

Int + 8 for each of these skills MASTERED: Fire trap, Ice trap, Advanced trap research, Bomb cluster, Electric shocker.

Reduce global delay by 100%.

Increase cooldown of Aimed bolt and Focused Arrow Strike by 3 seconds.

Reasoning:

1. Dex+5, Int+5. Helps increasing traps damage.

2. Damage reduction to help survivability

3. Vampire gift autocast to help leech from mobs. Condition using melee, to avoid usage from ranged attacks.

4. Autocasting fire/ice trap similar to glorious cure wand heal autocast. This is to trick the coding to increase fire/ice trap damage by 50%.

5. Autocast detonator to free our fingers. Coz placing bomb then detonate is too much work.

6. Int increase by total of 40. Since ranged attacks does not benefit from int, so the bonus purely beneficial for trappers.

7. Reduce global delay by 100% to help better mobility after casting element changer traps, and wind walker.

8. Increase AB and FAS cooldown to ensure the 100% delay is not abused by ranged rangers.

pretty much autocasting esp for ice trap wont work so need a backup before hand

Also, we might be better of with recover 1500 HP if monster is killed wiith short ranged attack as BC doesnt leech. And most likely VG will just be used for melee ctrl clicking/warg

Replace incoming monster size with pdodge +20

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 19 June 2018 - 07:30 AM.

#41 ninJedi

ninJedi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:43 AM

DROOPING BOMBRING < Creative. Love it.

Reasoning:

1. Dex+5, Int+5. Helps increasing traps damage. Yes to this

2. Damage reduction to help survivability Yes to this

3. Vampire gift autocast to help leech from mobs. Condition using melee, to avoid usage from ranged attacks. Since all traps are melee, that would mean we could probably proc it using landmine or even cluster bomb. Hella Yes to this

4. Autocasting fire/ice trap similar to glorious cure wand heal autocast. This is to trick the coding to increase fire/ice trap damage by 50%. Yes to this

5. Autocast detonator to free our fingers. Coz placing bomb then detonate is too much work. Having to cast detonator means we have to deal with lag/delay twice too (first to place bomb, 2nd to cast detonator). This would make it so much better. Wish there was toggle option for this effect though. Hella Yes

6. Int increase by total of 40. Since ranged attacks does not benefit from int, so the bonus purely beneficial for trappers. Free +10 V.Knife effect. Yes to this

7. Reduce global delay by 100% to help better mobility after casting element changer traps, and wind walker. Yes to this

8. Increase AB and FAS cooldown to ensure the 100% delay is not abused by ranged rangers. My trap ranger hybrids with Aimed Bolt though (for dealing with monsters with annoying reflect) :ani_swt3: but yeah sure, Yes to this still

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. Would making trap skills autocast override placement requirements?

There's also the limit to amount of traps placed too, I remember thinking that having 0 fire traps pre-placed would make spamming faster while having 1 pre-placed somewhere would make spamming the 2nd one a bit slower, since the number of traps are still counted even though they're already detonated and waiting for their delay so they can disappear.

Also, we might be better of with recover 1500 HP if monster is killed wiith short ranged attack as BC doesnt leech. And most likely VG will just be used for melee ctrl clicking/warg < good point

I'm ok with these suggestions too

Make non-glass-cannon ranger builds great again

44f.gif

Also wanted to propose an Arch Bishop Hat that made Basilica more useful, but current Shrine Maiden Hat [1] makes it instacast due to coding bug :heh:

Edited by ninJedi, 19 June 2018 - 07:51 AM.

#42 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3311 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

AFAIK, autocasted skills trigger at the same time when the skills is used making it more or less impossible for the trap autocasting happen

#43 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

Black ribbon..

how about... bowling bash... autocast dragon breath? lol

#44 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

Haven't played RK much (IB RK around 120) so these numbers are mostly nonsense but thought I'd share to see if people like the general idea. 

Short version is buff to auto-attacking and a debuff to active skills with an exp bump to make up for loss of AoE. 

Black Ribbon:

+150 ATK

Increase ASPD by 25%

Increase crit by 40

increase exp gained by 100%(maybe even up to 300%)

Reduce damage by 40-60% from either all LK/RK skills or just AoE ones e.g DB/IB/BB/etc (may be too many effects for one equipment)

At +9 Double Attack level 5 (level 10 too good?)

Alternatively frenzy does many of the things I want but just buffing frenzy to not have HP loss wouldn't quite work. Frenzy's no chat and no pots seems like a deal breaker even as it's the other negatives could be accounted for.

Just a bit of brainstorming and I'll try to post some more ideas if anything else comes to mind on the black ribbon.

Other than the black ribbon I would love to see Adoramus get a buff from shrine maiden and Mado Mech get buffed from sea captain's so will try to throw some ideas for those here soon.

#45 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:45 PM

Also, we might be better of with recover 1500 HP if monster is killed wiith short ranged attack as BC doesnt leech. And most likely VG will just be used for melee ctrl clicking/warg

yeah. that part is really hard to work up.

Since the failure of autumn headband to cater traps being changed to AS boost, due to the developer cant manage to increase fire / ice trap damage via coding. So i need to think of something else, something to buff the trap damage indirectly.

Ideas that can be done to increase trap damage indirectly:

1. autocast fire / ice trap while casting fire / ice trap. i dont even know whether it can be done or not. but why not trying?

2. to give INT + 100 buff for 2 seconds after casting fire / ice trap. The 2 seconds buff is solely to increase the trap DPS, it is negligible buff to be abused by non trapper builds.

3. to give permanent dex or int increase from the hat. i give more weight to int part since dex part can be abused by ranged builds, int part is only beneficial to trappers.

4. to give a debuff, similar to anti material blast. Monsters hit by fire trap, will receive a debuff where they will get 100% more damage from fire trap for the next 2 seconds. I dont know if it is possible or not, or whether this debuff can be applied to boss protocol mobs.

That's it. I expect from you to give more ideas if you foresee that some ideas might unimplementable.

Oh ya, pdodge +20 is too much. It is like giving 20% resistance to normal attacks. I guess +10 pdodge is fine.

#46 ninJedi

ninJedi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

19997.png

Drooping Bombring [1]

(Trap Ranger headgear)

went and reviewed the trap dmg formulas for the ?nth time...
Ice Trap = ATK 100% + [{(Ice Trap Skill Level x Caster’s DEX) + (INT x 5)} x (1.5 + Caster’s Base Level / 100)] x {( Trap Research Skill Level x 20) / 100}
Bomb Cluster = Skill Modifier + [ { (Skill Level x Caster’s DEX) + (INT x 5) } x (1.5 + (Caster’s Base Level / 100)) } ] x { ( Trap Research Skill Level x 20) / 50 }
Landmine = [DEX × (3 + Base_Lv ÷ 100) × (1 + INT ÷ 35)] × Skill_Lv ± 10% + ( Trap_Research_Lv × 40)
Aside from stats, the only other modifier that seems to appear in all trap formulas seems to be Trap Research

Now this may be a very wild suggestion, because I'm not even sure if it's doable, but would it be possible to bestow a dummy skill?
Like, bestow Trap Research level 10 (won't be in headgear's description)
Yes, Trap Research max level is 5, but monsters have been known to have higher lvl skills than we do (for other skills), which is what gave me the idea :P
The goal here is to trick the formula into using trap research level 10 as a multiplier instead of 5.
that would make fire/ice trap:
"...x { (Trap Research Skill Level 10 x 20) / 100}" = "...x { 2 }" instead of "...x { 1 }"
and cluster bomb:
"...x { (Trap Research Skill Level 10 x 20) / 50 }" = "...x { 4 }" instead of "...x { 2 }"

I guess this might make this headgear stronger than bio5 hat for clusterbomb boost though lol
(can probably add a reduction to clusterbomb dmg to counter that, right?)

2. to give INT + 100 buff for 2 seconds after casting fire / ice trap. The 2 seconds buff is solely to increase the trap DPS, it is negligible buff to be abused by non trapper builds. I'm kinda tempted to use this to buff cluster bomb dmg instead hahaha
4. to give a debuff, similar to anti material blast. Monsters hit by fire trap, will receive a debuff where they will get 100% more damage from fire trap for the next 2 seconds. I dont know if it is possible or not, or whether this debuff can be applied to boss protocol mobs. can try the following:

Stone Curse
- good for holding a mob of monsters since they stop attacking when stoned
- convert stoned monsters to Earth lvl 1, Fire Trap and Claymore dmg boosted "150% damage from Fire based attacks"
> I ran around with Pest Carded armor when I first started playing with fire trap. Can say it worked really well
Ash
- dunno what this does but it says "Fire-element attacks will deal 150% damage on targets with the Ash status effect."
Fiberlock
- I remember my guildie saying it boosts Fire-element attacks, but fire attacks also remove this debuff. This one CAN be applied to boss-protocol iirc

Other than adding more Int as a way to boost trap dmg, I'm out of other ideas.
Wondering why we can't do the same thing gray wing boots did to cluster bomb with all other traps.

6uX6S8a.png

Boombox Hat [1]
(Performer-class headgear)

Concept: add a speaker mount to make songs louder? Loud enough to dmg/stun nearby enemies too.

> increase song range by 2x < probably not possible?
> nullify movement speed reduction when playing songs < or maybe just add movespeed buff; add to caster when song starts, removed when caster stops the song or changes headgear

> Wild suggestion: Autocast Solar/Lunar/Stellar heat effect on caster when playing a song, (knockback monsters 2 cells, deals physical short-range dmg), pair with chance to stun when dealing physical dmg, and recover 2 sp with every melee physical attack to counter sp drain of sls heat

5511.png

A-Hat-For-Genes-That-Actually-Practice-Genetics Hat [1]

(Geneticist headgear)

Because i don't want another Cart Cannon this, Cart Cannon that, Cart Cannon everywhere Hat. I guess Cart Tornado is somewhat ok though. NO Acid Bomb boosts for this one too pls.

2019 Edit:
Want to propose a headgear that would help brewers find a way to level by making use of materials that they can already make and without being forced to change their builds.

> Increase the heal effectiveness of Aid Potion and Aid Condensed Potion by 10% for each level of Potion Research learned.
> Increase the heal effectiveness of Aid Potion and Aid Condensed Potion by an additional 10% for each level of Prepare Potion learned.
> Adds a 33% chance to autocast Blood Sucker lvl 1 or at lvl learned when dealing and recieving physical damage. Mainly for survivability an hopefully autocasts without the catalyst requirement. The skill only allows for up to 3 blood suckers active anyways.
> Add a 100% chance to autocast Thorn Wall lvl 1 or at lvl learned when casting Spore Explosion. Or vice-versa.
> Reduce Fixed Cast Time and Variable Cast Time of Thorn Wall, Spore Explosion and Crazy Vines by 100%
> Adds a chance to get Plant Bottle, Blood Sucker, Thorn Plant Seed, or Bomb Mushroom Spore when killing enemies.

When refined to +7 or higher:
> Increase damage of Blood Sucker,
Spore Explosion, and Crazy Vines by 5% for each level of Summon Flora learned

When refined to +9 or higher:
> Increase damage of Blood Sucker,
Spore Explosion, and Crazy Vines by an additional 5% for each level of Special Pharmacy learned

Spoiler Old Proposed Effects

dF1juIv.png

Imagine Very Normal Hat, but upside-down and inside-out

Very Abnormal Hat [1]

(Autocast Shadowchaser headgear)

2019 Edit:
> Aspd + 15%
> Enable use of Duple Light Lvl 3 ~ 5 < need to use reproduce for higher skill levels
> Enable use of Double Attack lvl 1 or at lvl learned with any weapon

> Adds a 33% chance to autocast Counter Instinct lvl 1 or at lvl learned when recieving short-ranged or long-ranged physical attacks.
> Bypass 5% of Physical Defense against all races. This effect is for allowing low-atk builds to still hit high def targets
> Adds a 20% chance to autocast Deluge under the user when performing a physical attack at the cost of consuming 1 Yellow/Blue Gemstone. This effect is mainly to enable autocasts for Waterball and doesn't activate when the user is not carrying any gemstones.
> Adds a 50% chance to autocast Psychic Wave lvl1 when casting Storm Gust
> Adds a 50% chance to autocast Frost Nova lvl 10 when casting Lord of Vermillion or Thunderstorm

> Adds a 50% chance to autocast Earth Grave lvl 1 when casting Heaven's Drive

When refined to +7
> Bypass 25% of Magical Degense against all races.

When refined to +9
> Increase Storm Gust, Lord of Vermillion, Heaven's Drive, and Meteor Storm damage by 20%
> Adds a 1% chance to autocast Earthquake lvl 1 when performing a melee physical attack
> Adds a 5% chance to autocast Chain Lightning lvl1 when casting Storm Gust
> Adds a 5% chance to autocast Crimson Rock lvl 1 when casting Meteor Storm
> Adds a 5% chance to autocast Earth Strain lvl 1 when casting Heaven's Drive

Spoiler Old Proposed Effects

looks like it'll be a long time before proposals can get tested so I guess we can be more creative with gathering ideas for now

Edited by ninJedi, 12 May 2019 - 10:48 AM.

#47 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8805 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:35 PM

Don't worry about posting alternative sprites. It will just use the existing ones. An nice as new ones would be, you would be waiting a very very long time for them.

#48 ninJedi

ninJedi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

Dear Lord I hope release date for these isn't next year's RO anniversary ._.

#49 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:51 AM

Let me ask something: what is the real purpose of these community hats?

1- to help/make leveling easier for everyone (especially new players)?

2- to allow alternative builds more fun/viable?

#50 ninJedi

ninJedi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:59 AM

both

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users