Finished Campitor's quest, got no item - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Finished Campitor's quest, got no item

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lelouch888

lelouch888

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:25 PM

Well, the thing is I finished the quest, talked to Campitor, chose the Autumn Headband as a reward but got nothing. My weight wasn't maxed or anything. Please help me as you can, really don't know what to do  :(

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

Campitor's NPC is bugged, please refer to Magus postings below.

Camp is currently bugged if you choose the wrong options on the quiz. Hoping to fix this next week. Sorry about this.  :p_swt:

Currently, Poring Con is not repeatable except for the instance. Right now, the only way to get into the instance is to answer 2/3 of Camp's questions correctly. This wasn't intended... you were supposed to be able to enter the instance regardless of the answers picked. 

Instance cooldown is 3 hours

As I mention, Camp's dialogue is pretty bugged. Hoping to fix these problems next week. The hat claiming portion is included in the list of bugs. 

Please pick these options when speaking to Camp to initiate the instance:
1st dialogue: "Fish...?"
2nd dialogue: "Yes, let's go."
3rd dialogue: "This is wrong!"

After the instance, do not break the dialogue box or else you won't get anything.  

#3 lelouch888

lelouch888

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:53 PM

So is there anything I can do to get the hat or did I lose it forever? oh, and thanks for answering anyway :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users