what set to choose in lvl 130? - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

what set to choose in lvl 130?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Juneou

Juneou

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:27 AM

hi just wondering if what set best suited in pvp the set that gives you more def or the one that gives you more attack?

im an assassin so my choices are nab set or sapha set.

Edited by Juneou, 18 June 2018 - 03:31 AM.

#2 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:35 PM

As far as best suited thats just each persons prefrence.. Almost all go with the nab set for their rune set..

#3 danerispejr

danerispejr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ROJ Server 19-21

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:25 AM

I have a question.I looked into the red equips crafting and I saw that the defensive set gives 100% damage reduction.As I remember,it was only 10%.Is it bugged or is it the real set option for the defensive set?If not,then 100% damage reduction is awesome!

#4 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationOk, USA

Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:11 AM

What the set says is 
"User damage decreases by 100%"   that reads to me as you the person wearing the set has your damaged reduced 100% .. not that you the wearer would receive no damage.

I have not seen anybody take the def set to be honest even on the other servers and i dont have an assassin high enough to see what it says on the china server but it probably is a translation typo error.   My Blacksmith def set says the same thing so does the hunter so they all probably say that.. i almost have another set of runes to make the Def set.  When i do i can post what it actually does if needed.

#5 Annihilathor

Annihilathor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 07:52 PM

What the set says is 
"User damage decreases by 100%"   that reads to me as you the person wearing the set has your damaged reduced 100% .. not that you the wearer would receive no damage.

I have not seen anybody take the def set to be honest even on the other servers and i dont have an assassin high enough to see what it says on the china server but it probably is a translation typo error.   My Blacksmith def set says the same thing so does the hunter so they all probably say that.. i almost have another set of runes to make the Def set.  When i do i can post what it actually does if needed.

Hi, do you already figured out is it translation error?

Currently my hunter already have all set of runes, but i still confuse which set better for me.

#6 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationOk, USA

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

yea got that its 10% damage reduced... the second set is for pvp and boss is how i see it.. but if your dying alot mabey the second one would work better for ya... cards really make a difference in this game also.

#7 Annihilathor

Annihilathor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:48 PM

yea got that its 10% damage reduced... the second set is for pvp and boss is how i see it.. but if your dying alot mabey the second one would work better for ya... cards really make a difference in this game also.

Hi, thank you for your information. its help me to decide which set i would take.

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users