Purchased WP but still 0 Showing on WP - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Purchased WP but still 0 Showing on WP

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:37 AM

I have purchased WP through paypal but it my browser, it still shows 0 WP.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

Hello,

Is this your first time using PayPal? If yes, it will require a one time verification process, for more info read through WP support article [What does First Time Payment Verification mean?here.

If this is not your first time using said payment method on WP services, then please check the transaction history on WP and PayPal pages, if there is no log of that transaction then the payment did not go through. For that, you may want to look into using another payment method or to contact WP Payment Support department.

Warpportal Support:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#3 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

I have been using paypal for the past 3 years and never had this kind of issue before. Yes, the transaction is saying that it’s processing but after the browser loaded, it didn’t go through. It shows 0 WP. I just don’t want to have a double transaction everytime I repeat the process.

Edited by MoonJoo, 20 June 2018 - 10:53 AM.

#4 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

I am having this problem too. The transaction says that it is processing, and then it redirects me back to WPE page and nothing happens. Turns out that my credit card aint being charged either, the payment just cant go through. I've been using paypal to buy WPE in the past, and only since yesterday that it happens to me. I end up using Xsolla, but Xsolla is problematic as every now and then my bank blocks my card and asks me to verify its not fraud. I hope paypal will work again, or I will have to get ready to speak to the bank frequently.

:p_sleep:

#5 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:21 PM

Mentioned in another topic but same issue. What's wrong with Paypal now when it's been working ever since iRO went F2P and as recently as late May? Definitely not a first-time charge here... I am not comfortable using another method of transaction so if this cannot be made to work soon (looking at the recent OCP, here) then I'm afraid this is the end of the road for me.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:19 PM

The issue with PayPal and possibly Credit Card is ongoing from what it seems, I will look for a follow up tomorrow on the issue but honestly if you are in need to charge your accounts soon to use another payment method available at Power UP. Such as GoCash and Xsolla should be working fine without issues.

#7 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:44 PM

The problem with paypal was there yesterday and still not fixed yet today, I feel that it is a lingering issue that may take a while to resolve, or perhaps never will...

#8 Midfa

Midfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:54 AM

The issue with PayPal and possibly Credit Card is ongoing from what it seems, I will look for a follow up tomorrow on the issue but honestly if you are in need to charge your accounts soon to use another payment method available at Power UP. Such as GoCash and Xsolla should be working fine without issues.

Issue has been going on for more than 24hrs. I can’t seem to purchase WP Energy. Could you kindly look into this? My paypal and Credit Card were checked and there are no issues from their side.

Edited by Midfa, 21 June 2018 - 03:55 AM.

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:06 AM

I got no follow up on the issue, yet.

You may want to look into the other available options for now, and also please make sure to contact WP support department.

#10 Midfa

Midfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:39 AM

I got no follow up on the issue, yet.
You may want to look into the other available options for now, and also please make sure to contact WP support department.

The only other option I have is using the Credit card and that will take up to 24hrs for Verification because it will be the first time using it.

Oh well .... lets hope this get tackled after maintenance

Edited by Midfa, 21 June 2018 - 04:39 AM.

#11 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:46 AM

Same here.

#12 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:53 AM

The only other option I have is using the Credit card and that will take up to 24hrs for Verification because it will be the first time using it.

Oh well .... lets hope this get tackled after maintenance

Odd, please screenshot the Power UP page and share it in a private message. Make sure to omit personal data as they appear from the screenshot.

#13 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:40 PM

Bumping this thread. Any update regarding this issue? I already submitted a ticket throught payment support like 2 days ago but until now the’re no reply yet.

#14 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:28 PM

Bumping this thread. Any update regarding this issue? I already submitted a ticket throught payment support like 2 days ago but until now the’re no reply yet.

It's working for me now, and my previous attempts were NOT charged to me.

Huzzah~

#15 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:56 PM

Update:

In regarding Credit Card purchases, users having an issue with said payment to contact Payment Support as the issue is case by case specific to that account.

As for PayPal, it seems the issue is now resolved, however, should the issue persists to contact Payment Support immediately with sufficient amount of details.

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#16 Angelo

Angelo

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:53 AM

The PayPal issue is still persisting for me. Yes I have sent a ticket for that matter. Hope this gets fixed soon.

#17 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:04 PM

Seems that PayPal issue is fixed for me, thx WP. Hope it work for everyone else too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users