Not played Since Paladin Patch (returning) Renewal - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Not played Since Paladin Patch (returning) Renewal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dooda

dooda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:18 AM

So long story short i used to play RO long ago and wanted to come back for 3-2 jobs lost intrests coz of server issues decided to come back with PING Zapper I reamber RO wasint so laggy during DSL era connecting From dubai To servers now its way worse even with Fibre wire i dunno why either way. Figured Pingzapper will help me but i heard sometimes you get banned because of routing issues, Also is my excalibur still worth it what about Reset stats i might done a reset stat and messed it up Thanks.

#2 dooda

dooda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

A bit confused i am checking guides is all 2 hand for royal guard "?" Not to mention i cant warp from kafra to orc dungeoun 2 to level high swordsman hmm

Edited by dooda, 22 June 2018 - 04:02 AM.

#3 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:01 AM

you get the orc warp in prontera and geffen if you're vip, could probably ask some people who level at the bounty boards located at the left side of geffen for some warps to go there if you're lucky. about royal guards, you can hover to our swordsman category in the forums for possible builds there to guide you. found here;

https://forums.warpp...wordsman-class/

i think excalibur might be outdated. they're good for the luk enchants to brew at the very least. regardless though, welcome back  :p_idea: we hope you have a good time around here. genre these days are romantic comedy in the forums so you can expect that if you stick around for long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users