In which level are you able to solo ET with ur gene? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

In which level are you able to solo ET with ur gene?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

Assuming you have decent gears, in which level are you able to solo ET with ur gene? I'm thinking about creating some genes to do solo ET runs, but I'm too lazy to make them 175 (or even 170 to use OMW). Is Cylinder enough to do this (OMW is acc bound and I don't have more character slots to create more genes, so I will do this on my alt acc)?

#2 Talee

Talee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

lvl140-145 (can't remember)

#3 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

I guess 150 + a maxed out Homun?

#4 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

already 175 still cant get out of ifrit. lol

started @ 160s and still having hard time with ygnizem by then

im such a noob

Edited by pao0, 22 June 2018 - 03:41 PM.

#5 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

Depends on your gears. I could start soloing at 140-150 with my gears, but the low HP pool will cause problems in higher floors as certain attacks can 1-shot you even at full HP and decent reductions (Spiral Pierce, Elemental Attacks, Earthquake, Hell's Judgement, Meteor Storm, etc).

Here are some tips:

- Equips you absolutely need to survive efficiently are Alice Shield, Deviling Garment, Cranial shield, Anti medium shield, Unfrozen Wind/Water/Fire/Undead/Holy armors.
- From Floor 15 and beyond try to have FCP at all times!
- Toy Syringe is a super good headgear for mid-low levels. I highly recommend this for your first attempts.
- For Orc Lord and Baphoment, use Mercenaries and Homunculus to recude EQ damage to manageable numbers.
- Know how to obtain insta cast with stats. Percenteges are ok, but Slow Cast can screw you over. Have a Phen, Orleans or Magicflow handy if you can't insta with stats. Also, QUagmire  gives you a cast bar regardless of stats, so keep a Phen/Orleans/Spellflow handy either way.

- GTB: Shouldn't have much problem. If you do, Fire Armor and Alice shield should protect you from any potential OHKO.

- Mistress: Wind Armor will be enough to survive her Jupitel.

- Phreeoni/Maya: Damage is not high enough to be a threat. Just FCP for Maya (don't underestimate your luck, FCP even for regular mobs)

- Drake: Alice Shield and Water Armor should be enough to survive his Water Ball. Just pot accordingly.

- Moonlight Flower: FCP and Alice Shield should be enough. Wind or Holy armor make this more efficient.

- White Lady: Same set up as Drake.

- Turtle General: I'd recommend same set up as Drake and Kite with AB/CC.

- Samurai Specter: Hell's Judgement hits HARD. Deviling and Alice shield will help greatly here to prevent the OHKO.

- Osiris: He's fast, so watch your HP. Deviling and Undead make this one a breeze.

- Amon Ra: Fire Armor and Alice Shield help a lot. Don't wear Devling here, Meteors hit super hard.

- Pharaoh: Same set up as Samurai Specter.

- Evil Snake Lord: Unfrozen Water armor and Alice shield will make this fight not as dangerous. Watch your HP!

- Doppelganger: Deviling and Anti Medium help a lot! Anti medium over Alice because of the mobs in the floor.

- Ygnizem: If Doppel isn't an issue, full Demi human resist, Unfrozen Fire Armor, Deviling Garment. Keep HP at full at all times! Even with DR, her Spiral Pierce can still one shot! Use all the HP and VIT buffs you need.

- Atroce: Deviling and Alice make him bearable. Watch out still when he Weapon Quickens.

- Orcs: Use full demi human gears with Alice. If you have homunculus, keep it out for Orc Lord's Earthquake.

- Dark Lord: Separate the MVPs here at all costs. Use Fire Armor and Alice shield and you should be fine. Raydric Garment helps, but don't use Deviling.

- Baphomet: Wind Armor and Alice shield plus Raydric. For Earthquake, try have a Homunculus and Mercenary, though, his cast time is enough for you to run away if you're fast. Kite if possible or use Homun to tank.

- Fallen Bishop: Dark/Undead Armor, Alice Shield and Kiting. He doesn't do Holy attacks while chasing so abuse that. If you want to tank, what I used in the pre-OCP era was Gray Shield [Khalitzburg], Orleans Gown [Argiope], Raydric garment and Abysmal Knight Helm [Permeter].

- Ifrit: The reason I can't perfect a solo run. 90% of my deaths go here and just because EQ. I could kite him, but EQ is too fast, too big and it takes a while. Deviling, Alice shield, Fire Armor, Abysmal Knight [Leib Olmai], all of those help. Yggs are more efficient here than pots so use them wisely. Kill the slaves before starting and then AB like a demon. Key here is pace and rythm. You want to AB as fast as possible. Valk Drop helps wonders here as if done fast enough, you can hit lock him to prevent too much damage. EQ will still wreck you though. When EQ strikes, just revive as fast as possible, continue AB and pray he doesn't do FCP. If you're not feeling lucky, FCP as you're reviving and continue assault. He's a tough one and you will die guaranteed 90% of the time.

- Valk Randgris: Holy armor, Alice shield, Deviling garment. CC is more effective now on her. Same as Ifrit, EQ will be the biggest threat, but she has others methods of causing fear, like Holy Light, Weapon Quicken, Agi Up and Lord of Vermillion. You can kite her until she goes Agi and then spam CC until she drops. Revive if needed and just go at it. If you're fast enough, she won't even cast EQ.

- Beelzebub: Pre-OCP I had to prepare so much for this guy. Now, he still is dangerous, but not nearly as much. Deviling, Alice shield, Undead/Wind armor. You gotta pot like crazy, but when Critical Wounds hit, you need Yggs to stay alive. I used to use Yellow Trans candy with Pumpkin Hat+Alarm Mask and use Pumpkins. Extra damage and extra healing.

- Enthweihen Crothen: Deviling, Alice shield, Dark/Unfrozen armor. Accessories with Errende Ebecce help here. Just advance slowly and kill them bones little by little.

- Naght Seiger: Deviling, Alice shield, Unfrozen Water armor. Keep your HP full at all times. Meteors, Storm Gust and Sould Destroyer will wreck you at low HP pools. Even at full HP, it can kill you with Soul Destroyer sometimes, so yeah, he can be super touugh if you're unlucky.

- Other floors to watch out for are Bio3 floors! For Cecil, use Deviling, Cranial shield. For Katherynn, use Unfrozen Wind, Raydric and Cranial. For Seyren use Fire armor, Deviling and Anti medium/demon shield. For Howard use Deviling, Cranial and FCP. For Eremes, use Undead, Anti medium shield and Deviling. For Margareth, Holy armor, Cranial shield. Walk slowly and scout with your humunculus. AB Howard and Seyren, CC the rest (dark on Margareth, ghost on Katheryn, Holy on Eremes, Iron on rest).
- Mini valks just use same set up as Randgris.

Hope these tips help. As I said, if you want to solo ET, it's mostly on gears and HP pool to see how efficient it will be. It will still be heavy on consumables as many things 1 shot you and you can't 1 shot many things, but follow these strats and you can make it. 

#6 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

Depends on your gears. I could start soloing at 140-150 with my gears, but the low HP pool will cause problems in higher floors as certain attacks can 1-shot you even at full HP and decent reductions (Spiral Pierce, Elemental Attacks, Earthquake, Hell's Judgement, Meteor Storm, etc).

Here are some tips:

- Equips you absolutely need to survive efficiently are Alice Shield, Deviling Garment, Cranial shield, Anti medium shield, Unfrozen Wind/Water/Fire/Undead/Holy armors.
- Toy Syringe is a super good headgear for mid-low levels. I highly recommend this for your first attempts.
- For Orc Lord and Baphoment, use Mercenaries and Homunculus to recude EQ damage to manageable numbers.
- Know how to obtain insta cast with stats. Percenteges are ok, but Slow Cast can screw you over. Have a Phen, Orleans or Magicflow handy if you can't insta with stats. Also, QUagmire  gives you a cast bar regardless of stats, so keep a Phen/Orleans/Spellflow handy either way.

- GTB: Shouldn't have much problem. If you do, Fire Armor and Alice shield should protect you from any potential OHKO.

- Phreeoni/Maya: Damage is not high enough to be a threat. Just FCP for Maya (don't underestimate your luck, FCP even for regular mobs)

- Drake: Alice Shield and Water Armor should be enough to survive his Water Ball. Just pot accordingly.

- Moonlight Flower: FCP and Alice Shield should be enough. Wind or Holy armor make this more efficient.

- Samurai Specter: Hell's Judgement hits HARD. Deviling and Alice shield will help greatly here to prevent the OHKO.

- Osiris: He's fast, so watch your HP. Deviling and Undead make this one a breeze.

- Amon Ra: Fire Armor and Alice Shield help a lot. Don't wear Devling here, Meteors hit super hard.

- Evil Snake Lord: Unfrozen Water armor and Alice shield will make this fight not as dangerous. Watch your HP!

- Doppelganger: Deviling and Anti Medium help a lot! Anti medium over Alice because of the mobs in the floor.

- Ygnizem: If Doppel isn't an issue, full Demi human resist, Unfrozen Fire Armor, Deviling Garment. Keep HP at full at all times! Even with DR, her Spiral Pierce can still one shot! Use all the HP and VIT buffs you need.

- Atroce: Deviling and Alice make him bearable. Watch out still when he Weapon Quickens.

- Orcs: Use full demi human gears with Alice. If you have homunculus, keep it out for Orc Lord's Earthquake.

- Dark Lord: Separate the MVPs here at all costs. Use Fire Armor and Alice shield and you should be fine. Raydric Garment helps, but don't use Deviling.

- Baphomet: Wind Armor and Alice shield plus Raydric. For Earthquake, try have a Homunculus and Mercenary, though, his cast time is enough for you to run away if you're fast. Kite if possible or use Homun to tank.

- Fallen Bishop: Dark/Undead Armor, Alice Shield and Kiting. He doesn't do Holy attacks while chasing so abuse that. If you want to tank, what I used in the pre-OCP era was Gray Shield [Khalitzburg], Orleans Gown [Argiope], Raydric garment and Abysmal Knight Helm [Permeter].

- Ifrit: The reason I can't perfect a solo run. 90% of my deaths go here and just because EQ. I could kite him, but EQ is too fast, too big and it takes a while. Deviling, Alice shield, Fire Armor, Abysmal Knight [Leib Olmai], all of those help. Yggs are more efficient here than pots so use them wisely. Kill the slaves before starting and then AB like a demon. Key here is pace and rythm. You want to AB as fast as possible. Valk Drop helps wonders here as if done fast enough, you can hit lock him to prevent too much damage. EQ will still wreck you though. When EQ strikes, just revive as fast as possible, continue AB and pray he doesn't do FCP. If you're not feeling lucky, FCP as you're reviving and continue assault. He's a tough one and you will die guaranteed 90% of the time.

- Valk Randgris: Holy armor, Alice shield, Deviling garment. CC is more effective now on her. Same as Ifrit, EQ will be the biggest threat, but she has others methods of causing fear, like Holy Light, Weapon Quicken, Agi Up and Lord of Vermillion. You can kite her until she goes Agi and then spam CC until she drops. Revive if needed and just go at it. If you're fast enough, she won't even cast EQ.

- Beelzebub: Pre-OCP I had to prepare so much for this guy. Now, he still is dangerous, but not nearly as much. Deviling, Alice shield, Undead/Wind armor. You gotta pot like crazy, but when Critical Wounds hit, you need Yggs to stay alive. I used to use Yellow Trans candy with Pumpkin Hat+Alarm Mask and use Pumpkins. Extra damage and extra healing.

- Enthweihen Crothen: Deviling, Alice shield, Dark/Unfrozen armor. Accessories with Errende Ebecce help here. Just advance slowly and kill them bones little by little.

- Naght Seiger: Deviling, Alice shield, Unfrozen Water armor. Keep your HP full at all times. Meteors, Storm Gust and Sould Destroyer will wreck you at low HP pools. Even at full HP, it can kill you with Soul Destroyer sometimes, so yeah, he can be super touugh if you're unlucky.

- Other floors to watch out for are Bio3 floors! For Cecil, use Deviling, Cranial shield. For Katherynn, use Unfrozen Wind, Raydric and Cranial. For Seyren use Fire armor, Deviling and Anti medium/demon shield. For Howard use Deviling, Cranial and FCP. For Eremes, use Undead, Anti medium shield and Deviling. For Margareth, Holy armor, Cranial shield. Walk slowly and scout with your humunculus. AB Howard and Seyren, CC the rest (dark on Margareth, ghost on Katheryn, Holy on Eremes, Iron on rest).

Hope these tips help. As I said, if you want to solo ET, it's mostly on gears and HP pool to see how efficient it will be. It will still be heavy on consumables as many things 1 shot you and you can't 1 shot many things, but follow these strats and you can make it. 

Ty so much for spending ur time with this explanation. My current gears for soloing are:

Top: +7 Cylinder/ +14OMW (ME3/INT5/DEX3)

Mid: Sera Coronet/Sunglasses[1]

Lower: Toy Syringe/Mob Scarf

Armor: +10 Deadly EDA/+9 Holy FDA/ +12 Flatt INT3/STR1/ +9 Abyss Dress/ +9 Antonio Coat of Escape/ Fire Armor/ Unfro Wind Armor/ Unfor Water Armor

Weapon: +15 Double Liberation Crimson Mace/ +14 KVM Mace

Shield: +12 MBS of Royal Guard/ +8 Anti-medium Gaia Shield/ +8 Anemos Shield/ +4 Craniel Valk Shield

Garment: +9 FAW of Shooter ea 10/ +9 DR FAW ea 10/ +9 DR Etran

Shoes: +9 Temporal Dex LD/EA4

Acessories: GS PDM/ GS Sapph/ Errende Ebence FLP

Shadow gears: +9 Physical Shadow Set and +9 Malicious Shadow Set

Do you think soloing ET is doable at lvl 150 with these gears? (I'll just be able to use acc bound items like OMW and KVM on 2 genes, cause I have no more slots on this acc and the other genes would be created in an alt acc)

Ty again!!

Edited by Kenachi, 22 June 2018 - 06:38 PM.

#7 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

150 you can start soloing but will probably die a few times. gets easier after 165.

#8 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

Ty so much for spending ur time with this explanation. My current gears for soloing are:

Top: +7 Cylinder/ +14OMW (ME3/INT5/DEX3)

Mid: Sera Coronet/Sunglasses[1]

Lower: Toy Syringe/Mob Scarf

Armor: +10 Deadly EDA/+9 Holy FDA/ +12 Flatt INT3/STR1/ +9 Abyss Dress/ +9 Antonio Coat of Escape/ Fire Armor/ Unfro Wind Armor/ Unfor Water Armor

Weapon: +15 Double Liberation Crimson Mace/ +14 KVM Mace

Shield: +12 MBS of Royal Guard/ +8 Anti-medium Gaia Shield/ +8 Anemos Shield/ +4 Craniel Valk Shield

Garment: +9 FAW of Shooter ea 10/ +9 DR FAW ea 10/ +9 DR Etran

Shoes: +9 Temporal Dex LD/EA4

Acessories: GS PDM/ GS Sapph/ Errende Ebence FLP

Shadow gears: +9 Physical Shadow Set and +9 Malicious Shadow Set

Do you think soloing ET is doable at lvl 150 with these gears? (I'll just be able to use acc bound items like OMW and KVM on 2 genes, cause I have no more slots on this acc and the other genes would be created in an alt acc)

Ty again!!

Man, you can solo from 140 probably with those gears XD I used those almost exact same gears and solo'ed it no problem at 150. Well, I do die several times (mostly to Ifrit) but it is super doable. Up to said Ifrit you should make it without dying. Ygnizem and Fallen Bishop are the most dangerous but you can kite them and they become super easy.

Use EDA on most non-MVP floors and Phreeoni. Use Abyss on Dark/Undead/Demon MVPs and Seyren. Use Antonio on Cecil and Guardians floor. Use unfrozen Wind on Mistress, Katheryn. Use Unfrozen water on Naght. Use FDA on rest of the MVPs. If you don't feel confident, use Water Armor on Drake, White Lady and Turtle General.

Use Deviling FAW on normal floors, Ifrit, Valk, Cecil, Seyren, Beelzebub. Use Menblatt FAW on other MVPs. Use Deviling Etran on Naght and Enthweihen Crothen.

Use Resistant shield on most normal floors. Use Cranial on Ygnizem, Cecil, Katherynn. Use anti medium on Seyren and Bio3 floor. Use Alice on all other MVPs. 

For shadows, I like Malicious for resource saving. Either way, you're too low level to concern yourself with "optimal damage".

Weapon, Accessories, Headgears and Shoes are perfect. Headgears go for Seraphim+Toy Syringe if 120 INT. If you don't have 120, New Wave Sunglasses worked super for me. Mob Scarf combo is cool, but Toy Syringe is godlike at those levels. You should focus on survivability more than damage.

After that, it's just practice. See what kills you, see what you can kill, try strategies and just go for it. Study the mobs and see what's the best combo that works for you!  :p_laugh:  Record yourself and ask for feedback too!

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:59 AM

lv 99, when u can use cylinder

#10 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:08 PM

Man, you can solo from 140 probably with those gears XD I used those almost exact same gears and solo'ed it no problem at 150. Well, I do die several times (mostly to Ifrit) but it is super doable. Up to said Ifrit you should make it without dying. Ygnizem and Fallen Bishop are the most dangerous but you can kite them and they become super easy.

Use EDA on most non-MVP floors and Phreeoni. Use Abyss on Dark/Undead/Demon MVPs and Seyren. Use Antonio on Cecil and Guardians floor. Use unfrozen Wind on Mistress, Katheryn. Use Unfrozen water on Naght. Use FDA on rest of the MVPs. If you don't feel confident, use Water Armor on Drake, White Lady and Turtle General.

Use Deviling FAW on normal floors, Ifrit, Valk, Cecil, Seyren, Beelzebub. Use Menblatt FAW on other MVPs. Use Deviling Etran on Naght and Enthweihen Crothen.

Use Resistant shield on most normal floors. Use Cranial on Ygnizem, Cecil, Katherynn. Use anti medium on Seyren and Bio3 floor. Use Alice on all other MVPs. 

For shadows, I like Malicious for resource saving. Either way, you're too low level to concern yourself with "optimal damage".

Weapon, Accessories, Headgears and Shoes are perfect. Headgears go for Seraphim+Toy Syringe if 120 INT. If you don't have 120, New Wave Sunglasses worked super for me. Mob Scarf combo is cool, but Toy Syringe is godlike at those levels. You should focus on survivability more than damage.

After that, it's just practice. See what kills you, see what you can kill, try strategies and just go for it. Study the mobs and see what's the best combo that works for you!  :p_laugh:  Record yourself and ask for feedback too!

Bro, I did it finally! hahaha. I died 2-3 times to Ifrit (maybe my dmg isn't so high or I was using something wrong) and 5 times to bio3 mobs for not paying attention. Well, I guess I can improve it and die just 1 time to the Ifrit in a run, Ty so much for helping me (sorry for the bad english too hahaha)

#11 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:46 PM

Bro, I did it finally! hahaha. I died 2-3 times to Ifrit (maybe my dmg isn't so high or I was using something wrong) and 5 times to bio3 mobs for not paying attention. Well, I guess I can improve it and die just 1 time to the Ifrit in a run, Ty so much for helping me (sorry for the bad english too hahaha)

Congratz man!  :p_laugh:  The more you run it, the easier it will become, you'll see! Glad to be of help  :p_smile:  And best of luck on your future runs!

#12 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

I use hit and run style when fighting Ifrit. It helps if you have Castling. AB > Castling > Rinse > Repeat. Do this correctly and you'll have 0 death. Just make sure your homunculus stand back far enough so that EQ does not hit.

#13 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

Congratz man!  :p_laugh:  The more you run it, the easier it will become, you'll see! Glad to be of help  :p_smile:  And best of luck on your future runs!

It seems that ur luck wishes blessed me, i've dropped my 1st MvP card today on ET  :heh:

#14 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:41 AM

you don't need cylinder now as harvester gives no cast too. probably just the damage increase from cylinder helps.

i think 100 where you can equip ocp OP items already. (well most of them)

#15 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

It seems that ur luck wishes blessed me, i've dropped my 1st MvP card today on ET  :heh:

:p_laugh:  SICK! Mayor congratulations! Which one was it?  :p_idea:

#16 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

:p_laugh:  SICK! Mayor congratulations! Which one was it?  :p_idea:

It was a Pharaoh Card! Not the best, but I'm still very happy. Btw, I submited a ticket asking for MvP Card verification, but I traded it today (before ticket response). Is there any problem on dealing the item before verification? I hope that no haha

#17 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

It was a Pharaoh Card! Not the best, but I'm still very happy. Btw, I submited a ticket asking for MvP Card verification, but I traded it today (before ticket response). Is there any problem on dealing the item before verification? I hope that no haha

Pharaoh is still pretty good! And there's no real problem with trading unverified card, it's just the risk that the card may be duped and the trade would be cancelled and reversed. But if the cards are legit, there shouldn't be no problem.

#18 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:41 PM

A bit late but I would say tokens and foods are your best friend. I'll eat Vit Food/Large HP pot so that I have more HP and getting to that VIT 100 for Stun resist, getting stunned by ifrit, valk or Naught isn't fun.

Right now for Gene's below 150 I leave my Int at 108, then proceed to raise my VIT to 90 first before continuing to raise my INT to 120. Bring a kafra card if you have tokens in your storage so that if you're down to 1-2 VIP Tokens you can open to get more (Since normal tokens are consumed first), otherwise an emergency Party Hard Pack or token box helps.

Its easy to die to Ifrit when you enter his power up/EQ mode. 1-3 tokens per ifrit is still fine. As for bio, antonio/medscrubs + Etran for Cecil and use your homu to lure KK/Seyren 1 by 1 if you can. Kite and run as your life depends on it. These few floors are normally the floors in which you use token for. (Ifrit/KK/Seyren).

And congrats on getting Pharoah card!

#19 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:38 AM

A bit late but I would say tokens and foods are your best friend. I'll eat Vit Food/Large HP pot so that I have more HP and getting to that VIT 100 for Stun resist, getting stunned by ifrit, valk or Naught isn't fun.

Right now for Gene's below 150 I leave my Int at 108, then proceed to raise my VIT to 90 first before continuing to raise my INT to 120. Bring a kafra card if you have tokens in your storage so that if you're down to 1-2 VIP Tokens you can open to get more (Since normal tokens are consumed first), otherwise an emergency Party Hard Pack or token box helps.

Its easy to die to Ifrit when you enter his power up/EQ mode. 1-3 tokens per ifrit is still fine. As for bio, antonio/medscrubs + Etran for Cecil and use your homu to lure KK/Seyren 1 by 1 if you can. Kite and run as your life depends on it. These few floors are normally the floors in which you use token for. (Ifrit/KK/Seyren).

And congrats on getting Pharoah card!

Ty, Yama! Guys, which setup do you usually use to face Ifrit? I'm dying 3-4 times when facing him and something besides the EQ is killing me, but I don't know what hahaha

#20 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

Ty, Yama! Guys, which setup do you usually use to face Ifrit? I'm dying 3-4 times when facing him and something besides the EQ is killing me, but I don't know what hahaha

Just hit and run dude. See video below.

Edited by VanishingPoint, 06 July 2018 - 11:40 AM.

#21 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:22 PM

Just hit and run dude. See video below.

Too slow :v Gotta go fast man! By the time I finish Ifrit like that, I could be CC'ing Valk already

#22 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:16 PM

Too slow :v Gotta go fast man! By the time I finish Ifrit like that, I could be CC'ing Valk already

I slow for Ifrit. All the other bosses I can tank except for Ifrit's EQ. I don't have any Sieg's token so can't afford to die lol.

#23 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:29 AM

I slow for Ifrit. All the other bosses I can tank except for Ifrit's EQ. I don't have any Sieg's token so can't afford to die lol.

Fair enough :v You should buy a token or two, just to be safe :D

#24 CrazyLion

CrazyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationColombia/Sinergia

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:00 PM

Here are some tips:

Dude, for people like u it's I love this game, such a great community, thanks a lot for taking your time to explain that, it's really useful.

#25 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:11 PM

Dude, for people like u it's I love this game, such a great community, thanks a lot for taking your time to explain that, it's really useful.

Aww  :p_laugh:  Thanks for the kind words. I'm always glad to help! And I know it's hard to start up, so I lend what helped me get it going. Best of luck on all of your runs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users