Permanent Moderator for the forums - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Permanent Moderator for the forums

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:00 PM

Why do we not have a Permanent Mod for this forum and also a GM in the game who actually plays this game and knows what is going on instead of you GMs who pop in with your canned response and nothing being told or cared about what is going on with the state of play.    

This really needs to be addressed because it really shows how little you give a crap about your playerbase (the ones that pay your bills) and the vast amount of money you want to grab out of our pockets.    From the over priced gem gouging (PH server is 8dia = 10 gems....USA server 4dia=10gems).... the outrageous prices on the new Zodiac cards ($500 for the cards x 12 months) .... the stupid sales in the shop (+12 elu or ori = 20k dia = $500)

You almost never post any news or let us know what is going on or coming out...I get most news from Game 321 website.

#2 luquetas

luquetas

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

Yes we realy need GM to talk we need suport to talk with us about this bug's about event's

#3 danerispejr

danerispejr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ROJ Server 19-21

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:48 AM

I definitely agree with you good sir! We,the players in our server (21) are bigtime  spenders.VIP subscription every month,spent hundreds of dollars yet we are like kittens who were left out of the streets,knowing nothing with what's going on.I usually go to game321 just to fish information regarding maintenance schedules and updates.No GM/s are actually logging in-game to see what's happening.Please help us out,I'm begging you.We need immediate response especially when there are bugs or if the game is not working properly.

#4 KitsuneunChan

KitsuneunChan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:09 AM

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

571/5000

I purchased a vip package only to go to the dungeon vip
and I discovered in the worst way that the vip dungeon is bugged
I felt frustrated and cheated since I spent my money on something that I will not have.
you should disclose this information that there is a bug in the game
so that people are not harmed
everything in this game is real money
the value of oridecon is absurd
slot value is absurd
not GM in game, I would not mind spending if I have a return , so I ask that you pay attention to the game and the players  / sorry the words frustrated   /   but what am I feeling today

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:51 PM

They can't even update their own wiki. https://ragnarokjour...ok_Journey_Wiki

#6 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationOk, USA

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:14 PM

Well technically that is a community driven wiki... to be done by us not the mods.

I started to put together pics and info to put in there but i just dont have the time or knowledge to do it so i just make pdfs for my guild instead.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:54 PM

Well technically that is a community driven wiki... to be done by us not the mods.

I started to put together pics and info to put in there but i just dont have the time or knowledge to do it so i just make pdfs for my guild instead.

ALL wikis are community-driven; that's an automatic given. The fact that staff are the ones who started up the wiki and did little to no advertising of it to the community implies that they planned to update it themselves without help from the community. You can't start up a wiki and expect people to magically flock to it to contribute if you don't do anything to tell people about it.

#8 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationOk, USA

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:53 PM

Idun did talk about it during beta but theres like none of us left that played beta.. Im the only one on Svr 1 (probably all servers) that actually played the beta so theres just not that many that know of it or have done much research into the info to be able to fill it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users