whats goin on :S

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:39 AM

Apologies for the inconvenience Temperions! The servers did experience an issue last night that was quickly resolved with a server restart.

#3 Garlax237

Garlax237

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

У меня вопрос а не ответ, почему после релога с персонажа Dianari Пропали пазлы, 3 верумана, 3 тирана, 1 эрнил и когда это исправят когда вернут, мне они нужны под рейты эти. А так же интересно почему они пропали 

I have a question and not an answer why after relog with character Dianari Lost puzzles, 3 perumana, 3 tyrant's, 1 Arnel and when to fix it when you get back, I need them under these rates. And I wonder why they disappeared

Edited by Garlax237, 26 June 2018 - 09:58 AM.

#4 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:16 PM

У меня вопрос а не ответ, почему после релога с персонажа Dianari Пропали пазлы, 3 верумана, 3 тирана, 1 эрнил и когда это исправят когда вернут, мне они нужны под рейты эти. А так же интересно почему они пропали 

I have a question and not an answer why after relog with character Dianari Lost puzzles, 3 perumana, 3 tyrant's, 1 Arnel and when to fix it when you get back, I need them under these rates. And I wonder why they disappeared

After the server issue was fixed, we did receive a few reports that items were missing. If you were affected please make sure to send in a ticket to our Support Team as soon as possible so that they can begin assisting you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users