Bug of missing item... please help me - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bug of missing item... please help me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bibolacerda

Bibolacerda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:31 PM

hi guys!!

My Necklace of Oblivion just vanish from my alt+e... after i take him(after assassin quest) his vanish... i take him and a katar but in my inventory just have a katar... it's a bug? what happens? please help a newbie

#2 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

hi guys!!

My Necklace of Oblivion just vanish from my alt+e... after i take him(after assassin quest) his vanish... i take him and a katar but in my inventory just have a katar... it's a bug? what happens? please help a newbie

Were you successfully changed into an Assassin? As part of the job change (Guide can be found here on the iROWiki fansite) it states the item will be given to you and removed with another NPC to complete the job change.

8. Talk to the NPC and he will talk and ask a few questions about the pride and honor in being an Assassin. Successful Thieves are then be rewarded with a Dagger or Katar-class Weapon (depending on Job Level) or a weapon of choice (Job 50), as well as a Necklace of Oblivion (Warning: Do not sell this last item).

9. You will be sent back to the entrance of the Assassin's Guild. Present the Necklace of Oblivion to the Entrance NPC to be changed into an Assassin.

#3 Bibolacerda

Bibolacerda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:50 PM

so it is! tanks <3

#4 sHouzo

sHouzo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:42 PM

hi!

Good day to you guys...i got blue cards on my inventory i cant get remove it or take it out...can somebody help about this blue cards...many thanks guys..

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:52 PM

hi!

Good day to you guys...i got blue cards on my inventory i cant get remove it or take it out...can somebody help about this blue cards...many thanks guys..

Hello there,

Please visit Eden Group and speak with NPC Festival Claviger, she will offer to take your blue cards.

cJtaG49.jpg

Since this topic is not relevant to the new issue, I am going to close it. If you require further assistance with blue cards to open a new topic :) Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users