1 reply to this topic

#1 willianmatrix

willianmatrix

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

Warlord PVE

so people i start triying mi low lvl (65) pve  build with C-S secret lab accesories, to stack up skill critical chance, can someone tell me if the crits on my skills are truly based on skill crit chance or physical crit chance? and by the way any good build for pve warlord? i cant quite get the DNA for this char, there are too many opcions, i need a little help

Thanks for your time

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:56 PM

Skill crit.

When picking skills and DNA, you only want to get the minimum necessary to be effective. For instance Power Attack 1. This keeps the MP cost low. The damage bonus doesn't really matter since most of the damage will be from other sources. You want to get all the single target skills at level 1. This way you can rotate between these skills constantly instead of using automatic attacks. This is about 2 times faster than relying on just automatic attacks and doesn't rely on accuracy.

The skills you want to max are the ones with a large effect (Buffs/Debuffs & Fullswing slash) or have a decreased cooldown time with the higher skill ups. The best examples are Potens Lateral Slash. This decreases the cooldown of lateral slash so you can spam it. There is also Potens Charge which will decrease the cooldown of Charge so you can spam it.

On Buffs, there are 2 things I would avoid. Accuracy Up since you will never use accuracy. Physical Defense Down since it will not be enough to overcome the defense formula above level 70.

Edited by Cleffy, 05 July 2018 - 05:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users