• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skitzo556

Skitzo556

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:08 PM

I am a lvl 5 swords man and want to know what should my starting stats should be when I want to be an AGI Knight. Also I would like to know how to apply my stat points correctly to make sure I have the best build I can. My end goal is to become a Rune Knight. Any suggestions would help. Thank you.

#2 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:35 PM

You can use this: https://calc.irowiki.org/

#3 Skitzo556

Skitzo556

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for the advice b ut it doesnt have all the things I need. Nor does it tell me what I should start my stats at nor does it tell me a specific agi build. Thanks for replying anyways :D.

#4 INREM

INREM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:31 AM

Since you will be resetting anyway when you transcend to Lord Knight, your 2nd Class stats only need to be geared to helping you level fast.  That means, for an AGI Knight:

• Just enough VIT to survive.
  • Just enough DEX to actually hit whatever you will be hunting from 90 - 99 (say, Dark Priests in Glast Heim).
  • Enough AGI to get you to, or close to, 190 aspd with reasonable gear, and to let you avoid having to pot like a madman while hunting.
  • No INT. 
  • LUK can be mostly discounted, although it will become very important after you transcend, if you are following the CRIT/AGI path.  You can experiment in a stat calc with trading off a bit of DEX for LUK to see what combination of the two gives you the best final hit rate and damage (3 LUK gives +1 to HIT, +1 to ATK and +0.9% to CRIT, among other bonuses).
  • All the rest in STR.

Here's a stat allocation in the ballpark of what you might aspire to (not including bonuses from gear); this is arguably a little on the AGI hybrid side:

At base level 99/job level 50:

• STR: 72+8
  • AGI: 92+2
  • VIT: 40+10
  • DEX: 44+6*
  • INT: 1+0
  • LUK: 26+4*

You should of course tweak to reflect your chosen gear and hunting needs; although it's mostly irrelevant at this stage (*with the possible exception of the DEX/LUK trade-off noted above), you could also think about how to optimize secondary stat bonuses (Stats - iRO Wiki).  You can play around with possible builds using iRO wiki's iRO Renewal Calc Version.

Edited by INREM, 07 August 2018 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users