sekaidown01

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:15 AM

I can not play.
I always get this error: NO MSG (5201)

https://prnt.sc/k6pnak

I've played before, last year. I do not understand why this error now.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:15 AM

Hello,

First verify that you are using the correct credentials/client, and do not login too fast, if the former is not helpful then please send a ticket to the GMs as it may be a form of account block.

How to send a ticket guide:

https://forums.warpp...support-system/

#3 sekaidown01

sekaidown01

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

I made a new account.
I was not blocked or anything.
I just can not connect.

#4 lechuguito

lechuguito

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:50 PM

I am having exactly the same problem. Just created my account, created characters but can't play because it disconnects from server when I select a character :/

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:48 PM

I made a new account.
I was not blocked or anything.
I just can not connect.

I am having exactly the same problem. Just created my account, created characters but can't play because it disconnects from server when I select a character :/

If you are still getting the 5201 on a certain account ID then please send in a ticket to the GM staff.
However, if you are getting disconnected from server AFTER selecting a character then I will ask you to force repatch your client. Please see instructions posted below.

How to re-patch Restart Client (fresh repatching):
Important: If you are on metered connections or/and unable to connect to FTP servers then this proposed fix may not work for you.

1. Restart your device.
  2. Clear Internet Explorer cache, if you don't know how please check Appendix #2 in this post.
  3. Make sure Ragnarok ReStart.exe and Ragexe.exe are set to run as an admin all the time, if using dedicated antimalware/antivirus programs make sure the same are white-listed from the active scans.
  4. Assuming your client is freshly installed after August 2017, download patch files pack from this link, unzip and place the content in your installation folder.
    If using normal client the default location is C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Restart.
    If on Steam, to reach default location: While being on Steam library, right click Restart game title, choose properties, then click on Local Files tab, use the Browse Local Files option to reach the folder directory. When prompted to replace existing files say YES
  5. Download patch.inf from this link, make sure to read the instructions carefully.

Let us know how it goes for both of you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users