• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 2824131104160002870

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:59 AM

Well, I haven't played RO for about a year or two. There are too many things available from OCP, making me confused.

My GX is currently at lvl 151/46 with following base stats:-

STR 108

AGI 100

VIT 90

INT 1

DEX 80

LUK 30

Unspent points: 160

These are my available gears for each slot

Head [TOP]: +12 White Drooping Edgga Hat / +9 Rideword Hat [Marduk]

Head [MID]: Tengu Mask / Memory of Lovers (To combo with Vesper Core 04 for HIT)

Head [BOT]: Tengu Scroll / Love Piece

Weapon: +9 Malicious Katar [Hunterfly] / +12 C. Katar Neutral [Clean]

Body: +10 Evil Dragon Armor [Clean] / Nab's Cloth FS3 FS2 AtK+3% [Bathory]

Robe: +9 HBP [Raydric]

Shoes: +4 STR Temporal Boots SOL FS7 / +9 DEX Temporal Boots Hawkeye EA4 (gear from Gene)

Accessory: Vesper Core 04 [Clean] / 2ea of Rogue's Treasure / Temporal Ring (a gift from a friend to return to iRO)

Shadow Armors: +27 Malicious Set

My GX is originally RC type. However, I am interested in MA leveling build and I can afford +7 Enforcer Boots.

Here are my questions:

1) Is it worth moving to MA leveling build, in terms of leveling speed? or should I keep going with RC/CRS build using EDP?

2) If MA is a better build for leveling, what gears should I get next? and do I have to reset my stat? (of course, I'll reset my skill to maximize use of Enforcer Boots)

3) I was leveling at NCT before quitting, but my HIT was a bit too low, thus, I use Vesper Core 4 [1] with Memory of Lovers in order to get somewhat enough HIT but since I got a Temporal Ring from a friend, I think I can make use of Temporal DEX Boots Hawkeye + Temporal Ring (in the case that I stick with RC build though). Is there any recommendation on where to level other than NCT?

#2 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:31 AM

1) MA will be pretty much the same thing as RC leveling. You'll save up some EDPs.

2) You'll need to focus on delay reduction gears, like New Wave Glasses, Medical Scrubs, Blacksmith Blessing so the spam can be better. About stats, its pretty similar.

3) If you need hit, get a Phreeoni Wings, its pretty nice to have. And regards leveling, NCT will be the best place to level your GX solo. I leveled mine there, you can get good exp from grinding + turn in multiple times within a BMx3. :)

#3 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:57 AM

If you don't mind spending more to acquire delay reduction gears then you can go ahead and reset to an MA build, else stick with RC build.

If I were to do it I'd reset my stats to have the following:

120 str - to utilize Temp Str boots and Tengu Set bonus
90 agi
90 vit
85 dex

At your level and with the above stats you should have 416 hit points (if calc is right), so you would just need another 70 hit points to fully hit Big Bells (100% hit requirement is 486) in NCT.
To cover that gap you can use the following:

Military Rations B (+33 Hit)
+7 Ancient Shadow Armor (+20 Hit)
Your Temp Str Boots FS7 SOL (+5 Hit from FS7) the combo with Temporal Ring also gives you 30% cast delay reduction, which enables you to spin faster ( more RC spins per second)
WDEH (dex +2 gives 2 Hit)
1 pc Rogue's Treasure (Hit +10 if Agi is 90)

Or you can just buy the phreeoni wing like Hogbae mentioned if you don't want to bother with so many things just for additional hit points

#4 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

True, if you can afford to get the items without having to sell yours, you can play both builds.

#5 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:48 PM

Happy Flapping Angel Wings is a must have affordable items for most of class to level in NCT and CT.

The 50% bonus output damage (physical and magical) against every monsters in CT & NCT and 50% incoming damage reductions from every monsters in CT & NCT are too good to be left out.

Edited by DataDrain, 15 July 2018 - 12:49 PM.

#6 2824131104160002870

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:44 PM

Thanks you guys for the warm welcome xD. I have grinded NCT to 175/60 now. Spent like 50m on EDP. Totally worth it though. Neuralizer alone costs 200m already xD.

#7 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:06 PM

Thanks you guys for the warm welcome xD. I have grinded NCT to 175/60 now. Spent like 50m on EDP. Totally worth it though. Neuralizer alone costs 200m already xD.

Congrats!! :D Have fun playing this op class. x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users