July 19th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 19th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
269 replies to this topic

#51 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:09 PM

the real janeway plz. coz i am so lazy to put effort to level alts. i prefer 12 of them to autofollow me as i finish the count using 175 char. so i use energy as little as possible. 

Especially when vip only gives you 50% bonus exp, or when we don't have 2 weeks of H.TI because the mobs of bio 3. The difficulty every day to find a decent level up, between bio 4 and clock tower after the 150. Do i need to mention that you can barely find mobs on most level up "core" maps? May i need to show that the event is beneficial for us? iRO events are lazy and boring, and we are the lazy ones when ask for a stupid janeway. Still im here asking and i can say that job buff is meh as hell, and people call that a event. 

Edited by stormboyx, 18 July 2018 - 07:12 PM.

#52 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

Please Put a FAW on OCP remix, the price is too high even in THOR!

#53 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

Time to farm croce staffs for year-end refine event  :heh:

the real janeway plz. coz i am so lazy to put effort to level alts. i prefer 12 of them to autofollow me as i finish the count using 175 char. so i use energy as little as possible. 

Especially when vip only gives you 50% bonus exp, or when we don't have 2 weeks of H.TI because the mobs of bio 3. The difficulty every day to find a decent level up, between bio 4 and clock tower after the 150. Do i need to mention that you can barely find mobs on most level up "core" maps? May i need to show that the event is beneficial for us? iRO events are lazy and boring, and we are the lazy ones when ask for a stupid janeway. Still im here asking and i can say that job buff is meh as hell, and people call that a event. 

Calm your teeths, fuyuki know way more about leveling than you do.

He even prepared pinned guide and still updating his guide with recent episodic content.

The guide still adopted by lots of other players vets and noobs alike even to this very day.

#54 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:23 PM

He even prepared pinned guide and still updating his guide with recent episodic content.

The guide still adopted by lots of other players vets and noobs alike even to this very day.

He can write a bible about level up, and you dont know me to say he know more then me  lol!
And we still here, no janeway, hi ti dead 2 weeks, and alot of crap events!
So calm down and keep playing your ragnarok. 

#55 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:26 PM

High TI Dead for morons who doesnt understand the game mechanics.

#56 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

Or to newbies who dont have good gear for it!
You can keep with your s pro talk, dont change the facts!

it's called quick start for a reason btw!
I have a alot friend that wish to test iro nowdays. Anyway, morons, lazy and low players everday. 
Oh holy bible of level up save us! 

Edited by stormboyx, 18 July 2018 - 07:33 PM.

#57 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

Weird I'm leveling just fine with nogg > scaraba > verus daillies> nct

with jitterbug, ogh and charleston thrown into consideration.

Sorin isn't dangerous to solo people, what more if you are in the party. The leftover eremes is more dangerous than a couple Sorin lumped together.

#58 BamMiddle

BamMiddle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

If you want the game to be alive you need to stop hitting the goddamn forehead on the table and realize that we do need new players to sustain the currency that we are atm. quit acting like the boss man and start thinking what we need in-game so it stay's a good environment for veterans and new-ones.

#59 BamMiddle

BamMiddle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

Think about all the new players that can be added to the game with better exp events, better leveling instead of just us veterans can be 150 in less then 3 days just because we can spam BMX, how you guys can be so dumb? oh my lord.

#60 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Or to newbies who dont have good gear for it!
You can keep with your s pro talk, dont change the facts!

it's called quick start for a reason btw!
I have a alot friend that wish to test iro nowdays. Anyway, morons, lazy and low players everday. 
Oh holy bible of level up save us! 

Newbies dont level alone, they level in party because they dont have good equpments.

and there are this things called "strategy" in party leveling, because every class have this unique perks and abilities that's way stronger than any OP-est gears

So Learn your lesson first crybaby, before throwing tantrums  :heh:

#61 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:38 PM

Since this is the last week of raffler, can we have witch starsand as a consolation prize?

#62 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:52 PM

If you want the game to be alive you need to stop hitting the goddamn forehead on the table and realize that we do need new players to sustain the currency that we are atm. quit acting like the boss man and start thinking what we need in-game so it stay's a good environment for veterans and new-ones.

I think you're pretty biased here, what are the most obvious thing about Boss Man things?

They made unreasonable demands by every means necessary, and here we are seeing noobs that pretty bossy making rude unreasonable tantrums on WP.

Where did you guys went off to when whole server exp boost events are active during the whole month of june?

Do WP need to give a goddamn whole year exp boost events? 

Think about all the new players that can be added to the game with better exp events, better leveling instead of just us veterans can be 150 in less then 3 days just because we can spam BMX, how you guys can be so dumb? oh my lord.

I'm more concerned about the amount of bots that will be added to the game, instead of the miniscule amount of new players.

#63 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:54 PM

I didnt know such thread existed. I grinded porings all the way to 175  :p_sad:

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

I have a alot friend that wish to test iro nowdays. 

Oh you ... just dont. You've been warned.

#65 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:58 PM

Newbies dont level alone, they level in party because they dont have good equpments.

and there are this things called "strategy" in party leveling, because every class have this unique perks and abilities that's way stronger than any OP-est gears

So Learn your lesson first crybaby, before throwing tantrums  :heh:

If my disappointment with the game for you is tantrum, well i can survive with it!
I like the game very much, and I intend to keep playing, it's very easy to talk about strategy, when out of nowhere, there are mobs that kill you with only one skill, even when you are at a party with you poor eden gear. If I were the only person to complain about Hi ti in the game, I might be the crybaby one, but that's not my point at the beging anyway. But keep with your level up bible, and with your strategy!
My focus is on janeway and how positive it is for the server, I understand  that it also brings bad points to us like "bots" for example. But this is a chronic problem of ragnarok and should not be reason to dodge such events. I keep with my opinion and you with yours.
Horrible events, and I can say that I'm shocked how some of you defend those things. What was meant to be just an event, of only a week becomes a show of sarcasm and jokes. Shame! 
*When I talk about the events, I'm not just talking about the janeway! Just to make it clear*

- Lazy Moron Cry Baby

Edited by stormboyx, 18 July 2018 - 08:01 PM.

#66 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:58 PM

Welp, i need to expand my alt kingdom from 120 chars to 1000 chars. But i want instant jump to 99 under 10 mins, and requires no zeny investment.

Coz i aint got time to play, since i need to pick up my 20 y o daughter from kindergarten every day.

Janeway is the answer...

#67 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:00 PM

I didnt know such thread existed. I grinded porings all the way to 175  :p_sad:

Because you're Chakri, the only players that could survive bloody battles in WoE with just a set of "eden gears"  :heh:

In short, you're iRO's iconic Chuck Norris  :heh:

#68 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

Welp, i need to expand my alt kingdom from 120 chars to 1000 chars. But i want instant jump to 99 under 10 mins, and requires no zeny investment.

Coz i aint got time to play, since i need to pick up my 20 y o daughter from kindergarten every day.

Janeway is the answer...

No its just an event!

Edited by stormboyx, 18 July 2018 - 08:02 PM.

#69 BamMiddle

BamMiddle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

I think you're pretty biased here, what are the most obvious thing about Boss Man things?

They made unreasonable demands by every means necessary, and here we are seeing noobs that pretty bossy making rude unreasonable tantrums on WP.

Where did you guys went off to when whole server exp boost events are active during the whole month of june?

Do WP need to give a goddamn whole year exp boost events? 

I'm more concerned about the amount of bots that will be added to the game, instead of the miniscule amount of new players.

If you don't want to see bots in game who has the pay for it its who really desire to play the game or stay in it? How dumb can you be? Since you can't stop hitting your own head the table i'm going to do you a favor since you enjoy it so much and let you be. :D 

#70 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:05 PM

If my disappointment with the game for you is tantrum, well i can survive with it!
I like the game very much, and I intend to keep playing, it's very easy to talk about strategy, when out of nowhere, there are mobs that kill you with only one skill, even when you are at a party with you poor eden gear. If I were the only person to complain about Hi ti in the game, I might be the crybaby one, but that's not my point at the beging anyway. But keep with your level up bible, and with your strategy!
My focus is on janeway and how positive it is for the server, I understand  that it also brings bad points to us like "bots" for example. But this is a chronic problem of ragnarok and should not be reason to dodge such events. I keep with my opinion and you with yours.
Horrible events, and I can say that I'm shocked how some of you defend those things. What was meant to be just an event, of only a week becomes a show of sarcasm and jokes. Shame! 
*When I talk about the events, I'm not just talking about the janeway! Just to make it clear*

- Lazy Moron Cry Baby

Then official-with customized perks servers difficulty clearly doesn't suit you at all. There are lots of easier servers out there for you to play, kill single poring and get instant lvl 99, 175, 255  :heh:

#71 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

Then official-with customized perks servers difficulty clearly doesn't suit you at all. There are lots of easier servers out there for you to play, kill single poring and get instant lvl 99, 175, 255  :heh:

I thought we already into a customized since we had this bunch of item that melts any monster with its 999999999 damage!  :heh: 
Ops... anyway keep playing your oficial sever and complain about a stupid npc that jump you to 99, dont forget to call it a quick start/jump event, i mean lazy event haha!

Edited by stormboyx, 18 July 2018 - 09:19 PM.

#72 Gamblerwolf

Gamblerwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

Global PK maps when ...

and when you die, there is a chance for your gear to drop

#73 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:21 PM

If you don't want to see bots in game who has the pay for it its who really desire to play the game or stay in it? How dumb can you be? Since you can't stop hitting your own head the table i'm going to do you a favor since you enjoy it so much and let you be. :D

Here's your answer table guy, because you're too obsessed getting your head butted by me  :heh:

UX4h.gif

#74 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

Here's your answer table guy, because you're too obsessed getting your head butted by me  :heh:

UX4h.gif

Oh great gifs!

#75 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

and when you die, there is a chance for your gear to drop

wasnt that supposedly the nightmare pvp mode?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users