28 replies to this topic

#1 ChocoNat191

ChocoNat191

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

Hello there,

Thank you for helping me out on my prior post, re:Returning GX needs some help. I switched account because the nickname is a set of random number and I hate it LOL.

I hit 175/60 now and might need some suggestion for end-game build. The purpose of this GX is MVPing and doing instances, thus, I will go for Katar Crit build. Another reason to go for Katar Crit Build is that I still can't afford weapons for DD build xD.

My target stat:

STR 114

AGI 97

VIT 90

INT 1

DEX 1

LUK 126

- 126 LUK to get 100% def ignore from PDM

- 114 STR + 126 LUK to get a sum of 240 for Mob Scarf Set

My target skill build:

Here

- Have 15 points on SinX and 2 points on GX to play around

- Weapon Crush 5 to get ATK +20% from +7 Enforcer Shoes for RCing mobs

- Max Left and Right Hand Mastery, in case I want to switch to DD crit later, so that I don't have to reset skill

Questions:

- Should I just go 120 STR, 100 AGI and 120 LUK and forgo 10% def ignore from PDM?

- I have to sacrifice 2 points from CI and 5 points from Weapon Crush to max out Venom Pressure. Is Venom Pressure worth the sacrifice?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Cheers,

#2 Xejso

Xejso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:02 PM

Hello there,

Thank you for helping me out on my prior post, re:Returning GX needs some help. I switched account because the nickname is a set of random number and I hate it LOL.

I hit 175/60 now and might need some suggestion for end-game build. The purpose of this GX is MVPing and doing instances, thus, I will go for Katar Crit build. Another reason to go for Katar Crit Build is that I still can't afford weapons for DD build xD.

My target stat:

STR 114

AGI 97

VIT 90

INT 1

DEX 1

LUK 126

- 126 LUK to get 100% def ignore from PDM

- 114 STR + 126 LUK to get a sum of 240 for Mob Scarf Set

My target skill build:

Here

- Have 15 points on SinX and 2 points on GX to play around

- Weapon Crush 5 to get ATK +20% from +7 Enforcer Shoes for RCing mobs

- Max Left and Right Hand Mastery, in case I want to switch to DD crit later, so that I don't have to reset skill

Questions:

- Should I just go 120 STR, 100 AGI and 120 LUK and forgo 10% def ignore from PDM?

- I have to sacrifice 2 points from CI and 5 points from Weapon Crush to max out Venom Pressure. Is Venom Pressure worth the sacrifice?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Cheers,

I personally have 120 str and 120 luk for temporal ring and boot combo. This way i can switch between T. Luk or various T. Str(HE,BP,and SoL) depending on if i choose to  RC/CRS or Crit.

As far as skills go you should not need venom pressure for an instance/mvp build. instead you want venom impression for ghost type mvps.

skills i like to get to not be left out on any type of build are max hand mastery, katar mastery, the enforcer shoes skills, venom impression, RC+CRS, CI, and ignore most of the poison skills for a non-woe GX.

Hope i didn't forget to answer anything  :p_swt:  :rice:

Edited by Xejso, 20 July 2018 - 06:07 PM.

#3 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:04 PM

If yer doing instances dont sacrifice that CI, youd rarely use pressure anyway

#4 ChocoNat191

ChocoNat191

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:32 PM

Thanks for the responses, Xejso and lorenz1375.

I have been pondering between 120/120 STR LUK and 114/126 STR LUK. I think I’d be mostly using Enforcer Shoes for RCing. Temp Boots with Halkeye will come in only when I need more HIT (in conjunction with Temp Ring, ofc). Not really sure if I want to forgo 10% def ignore for that though.

#5 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:49 PM

If you can buy tring, get yourself a phreeoni wing as well if it's hit that you want

#6 2824131104160002870

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:05 PM

If you can buy tring, get yourself a phreeoni wing as well if it's hit that you want

Oh haha yeah, totally forgot about Phreeoni Wing. Anyway, I got T. Ring from a friend as a gift for coming back on iRO.

#7 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 22 July 2018 - 04:39 AM

wear +9MBTA and you dont need to 126 your luk. 

#8 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

You don’t need 126 LUK for 100% bypass of DEF, +7 Enforcer Shoe itself is already 20% bypass.

Since you’re Critical build, why bother +10 Phreeoni Wings [1]?

And... I don’t think so Temporal Ring with Temporal Boots beat +7 Enforcer Shoe and PDM or even Immortal Dog Tag (required highly refined JDR).

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:18 AM

if you gonna use PDM, just grab the damn 126 luk. Its minimal stat alteration for the full effect.

#10 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:22 AM

if you gonna use PDM, just grab the damn 126 luk. Its minimal stat alteration for the full effect.

agree. if you have 120 and go pdm, its way better to just go 126. It frees up your armor and everything else since you already get the full 100% penetration from PDM alone. Keep STR at 114, and adjust your other stats accordingly if you are using mob scarf.

Also, since gambler's seal is coming soon, you might not need 114 str also. The 42% crit dmg with 4ASPD should be very good for GX, again easing your stat requirements from agi.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 23 July 2018 - 09:24 AM.

#11 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:12 AM

So looking forward to losing a soheon card for gambler seal.

#12 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:05 PM

having 120 str / 120 luk can be a hybrid build. you can switch to a couple of gears like GP, STR boots, Luk Boots, tengu set, mob scarf set, and upcoming gambler seal. honestly there's no other armor you'll wear aside from abusive/consul/MBTA/FDA as armors for PVM 

that 196 stat point seems like a waste for just 10% def pierce. 

#13 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:00 PM

having 120 str / 120 luk can be a hybrid build. you can switch to a couple of gears like GP, STR boots, Luk Boots, tengu set, mob scarf set, and upcoming gambler seal. honestly there's no other armor you'll wear aside from abusive/consul/MBTA/FDA as armors for PVM 

that 196 stat point seems like a waste for just 10% def pierce. 

Well so far I think its worth to have 10% more def pierce. :P I guess it goes from player to player.

#14 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:25 PM

yeah always case to case basis 

#15 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:07 PM

Why phreeoni if going crit?

Because CRS

#16 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

We're going to have free mesmerist soon, right? If she gives unlimited reset then you can test any build you want and find the one you'd be comfortable with

#17 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

or test your build in sakray...

#18 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:57 AM

We're going to have free mesmerist soon, right? If she gives unlimited reset then you can test any build you want and find the one you'd be comfortable with

I thought Mesmerist was one time reset even though we get the reset event.

#19 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

Why phreeoni if going crit?

Because CRS

Critical build uses CRS only for bio5, right? But, won’t be your HIT still too low for it?

And, I have a question, is critical build fast enough to do Kimi? I mean you guys know right, in HTF, you must do Kimi and he phantom together unless you can deal 66.7m damage fast enough to kill her.

#20 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:39 PM

as long as you have RC or even MA, you can do kimi (sounds wrong lol) on GX regardless of your build. All you need to do is get enough HIT and use enforcer shoes+ PDM+ undead armor. Then, spin to win on RC. She also dont have 66M if you play alone, only around 28M.

#21 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

Critical build uses CRS only for bio5, right? But, won’t be your HIT still too low for it?

And, I have a question, is critical build fast enough to do Kimi? I mean you guys know right, in HTF, you must do Kimi and he phantom together unless you can deal 66.7m damage fast enough to kill her.

I have never seen a crit builded GX in Bio 5 though. What people usually do is to have a GX for crit and a GX to CRS or w/e build to Bio 5. Lol

as long as you have RC or even MA, you can do kimi (sounds wrong lol) on GX regardless of your build. All you need to do is get enough HIT and use enforcer shoes+ PDM+ undead armor. Then, spin to win on RC. She also dont have 66M if you play alone, only around 28M.

How was your night doing Kimi?  :heh:  :heh:

#22 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:05 AM

^ When I solo bio5 I swap to crit equips to kill archers because even w/ +10 phree wing if they agi up I can't hit them.. Need to get a phree card it looks like. Everything else I kill with CSR though

#23 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:08 AM

just burst it like darksorrow

https://forums.warpp...51#entry2848825

#24 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:15 AM

Darksorrow has solo Kimi alone like a month ago without paying any attention to her shadows.

Skip to 2:05 to see kimi slained solo using Crit GX

#25 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:24 PM

Darksorrow has solo Kimi alone like a month ago without paying any attention to her shadows.

Skip to 2:05 to see kimi slained solo using Crit GX

just burst it like darksorrow

https://forums.warpp...51#entry2848825

Wow! I think the tiger not even proc-ed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users