Can we get more mob in Low Ti Please T-T - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can we get more mob in Low Ti Please T-T

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#26 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:09 AM

There are some sweet places to level up other than low TI indeed. Mid and High TI don't seem to have any issue. You just have to figure out where to level other than Gramps on 70-100 range. Lol

#27 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:39 PM

If anything, there has been another thread revolving around the same topic. I provided screenshots with my guess being storm gust being what bugs out the mobs since it’s the only skill I see where there are glitched out mobs that show up on screen but are not targetable.
I had been saying that storm gust was glitching them out and have screenshots and continue to see this in gramps but I never heard back.
If any GMs or Vmods or Cmods see this, can you give the storm gust thing a check? Or anything?
(Storm gust is glitching out the mobs is my claim and I have screenshots to back Up the claim, not that it is the actual cause but based from my observation this is what I’ve seen go on, if it can be proven otherwise then please let me know and I can move on lol. This has been on my mind for too long.)

Its actually fun to play when it’s full of mobs, since we don’t use storm gust in our group it’s fun to keep monsters off us.

#28 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:18 PM

Well not just lowti but other maps as well , just hope they get it done by the next maint ... 

Yes , there are a few good spot to lvl , some might even need a long (poring) quest  ...

FYI: this kind of map , you dont have to afraid of getting ks lol... (cos not many ppl are in there)

Rarely i meet those solo player ks others in those maps .... (except other popular spots)

You guys can try do the Rachel Sanctuary entry quest ? (a fair warning there no bb for this)

Even when im trying to solo ( i always go for the bounty boards / spotlights ) 

Is not that im lazy or anything but sometimes , is just not worth it ( esp without vip )

The reason why people are sticking to nogg road / magma dungeon (cos it has good spawn rate & bb)

Is not that they dont want to venture further , but the spawn rate on other maps is somewhat awful.

Even without the spawn rate issue ? Exp/spawn is low on the normal maps  ? Which is not ideal for leveling .... 

I dont mind if you share a few more good spot to lvl ?

By the way , im not sure what level range for (illusion moonlight quest) perhaps lvl 100+ can try lvl there.. ?

The entry quest is super short btw , might as well give it a try ? anyway hope that helps .... GL   :no1:

Edited by KingPoring86, 25 July 2018 - 11:24 PM.

#29 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:14 AM

They just purposely lower the mobs in the map and blame autocast. They need to keep us from leveling so we can stay forever lol. There are mages everywhere freezing with storm gust or other aoe, but you dont see the moba getting lesser do you?

#30 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

Actually I do see the mobs lower after spamming storm gust all day, I literally see mobs glitching out in front of me and there’s a storm gust being casted in their range, I’ve posted screenshots before in another thread related to this. But I have seen the amount of mobs present in gramps dying down day after day starting on Thursday

#31 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:33 AM

I believe Rafflesia was the issue. I can recall everytime Rafflesia, Red and Yellow Novus were in low TI, their count would be so low, and get lower through the week.

#32 Harri2017

Harri2017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:11 AM

It's happening again this time with headless mule and freezer, i can see decreasing number of freezer and headless mule in Low ti today as compare with yesterday and day before yesterday, just wondering no one is fixing this problem?

#33 Carboy

Carboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:36 AM

its the first time i see someone complaining about low ti mob count.

i just remembered killing 1 monster then the system spawned 5 right away to murder me.

i dont get why you really care about a single mob where you can just kill all.

wing + kill = done.

KS people will always KS regardless

if you get one of them, there will always be another.

its just a matter of thinking positive and just killing at other places.

i say this as I always train there. I mean like daily since last week man. I never really cared if someone killed my mob. I can always get it in less than half a second

#34 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

It's happening again this time with headless mule and freezer, i can see decreasing number of freezer and headless mule in Low ti today as compare with yesterday and day before yesterday, just wondering no one is fixing this problem?

I didn’t feel this at all. Mobs are normal. And if you are getting ks too much by ranged classes, just use an Errende Ebecee card.

its the first time i see someone complaining about low ti mob count.
i just remembered killing 1 monster then the system spawned 5 right away to murder me.
i dont get why you really care about a single mob where you can just kill all.
wing + kill = done.
KS people will always KS regardless
if you get one of them, there will always be another.
its just a matter of thinking positive and just killing at other places.
i say this as I always train there. I mean like daily since last week man. I never really cared if someone killed my mob. I can always get it in less than half a second

There are some issues with few specific mobs. These mobs always had this issues as far as I can remember, such as Rafflesia, Yellow Novus, Red Novus...

#35 Carboy

Carboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:30 PM

makes sense. so some mobs have a bad respawn. 

#36 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

Yeah they do. I remember Yellow and Red Novus TI would be faster to complete in their natural spawn map. Lolol

#37 Carboy

Carboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

i just felt the decrease in mob yesterday. wierd.

#38 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:20 PM

Well went on low TI and gotta agree with this now... Mobs seems to be decreasing indeed. And there is no pronunciation from the staff yet...

#39 5345160920100808453

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:12 PM

Walking around like 2 hours for 1 count for gramps... Seriously, something its happening in low ti. 

LOWTILOWRSPWNRATE

#40 Carboy

Carboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:47 AM

Mob Count < People = Trouble

Maybe they got auto blocked too LEL

#41 BamBamNewbie

BamBamNewbie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationcollege students always broke =0= /sob
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:18 AM

again  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#42 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

I think those mob got IP block ? 

Edit:

Should have use VPN ( for faster connection )

Edited by KingPoring86, 01 August 2018 - 11:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users