Hurricane Fury in Eve Natalia - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hurricane Fury in Eve Natalia

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Well, Hurricane Fury is not in the meta for Genes anymore... And whatever Hurricane Fury we get from hunting, or Bloody Branches, are just sitting in storage or takes too long to vend - plus the price is low already for an item that has drop rate lower than Valk drops.

Can we have it added to Eve Natalia to turn in for 2 or 3 random Safe to 7 Certificates please?

I'd also suggest this to Ring of the Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance, but they still have some zeny value - so like 5 to 6 2 to 3 Safe to 7 Certificates per each?

Edited by Hogbae, 06 August 2018 - 04:04 AM.

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

What makes you say it's not in the meta for Geneticists anymore?

Also, jeebus, 5+ certs for the rings? That's way too much considering the zeny price of both rings is around 50 mil (and so is hu-fu, for that matter). 

#3 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:02 AM

HF and the rings still worth something, and they are MVP loots, just like RTE, Alca, Valk Armor, etc. And from my experience, HF drops even less frequently than some of the items that are currently exchangeable. So they could just add it to list, I mean why not.

#4 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:27 AM

What makes you say it's not in the meta for Geneticists anymore?

Also, jeebus, 5+ certs for the rings? That's way too much considering the zeny price of both rings is around 50 mil (and so is hu-fu, for that matter). 

I didn't check on rings' price. But yeah, I'm suggesting just to be added to the list to turn in for certs. I have couple of them sitting on my storage. For HFs, you can see that most of Genes here rather use RTE or Crimson Mace for the similar damage and shield usage.

#5 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:03 AM

Bump on this too.

#6 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:34 PM

+1 to this

#7 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:06 PM

there are lots of stuff to be taken into consideration as well like enchanted armors (lucius, saphiens) which would also encourage hunting several bosses again for quick zeny. promotes a lot of pros. but i don't think they want to update eve natalia at all lol considering all the people who've already suggested before

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:46 PM

As nice as it'd be to have most gear from most bosses being "worth" something, some of them not being has the side effect of driving their price lower and lower, wich benefits ppl with smaller budgets to get some nice gear for not a crazy amount of zeny.

#9 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:25 PM

As nice as it'd be to have most gear from most bosses being "worth" something, some of them not being has the side effect of driving their price lower and lower, wich benefits ppl with smaller budgets to get some nice gear for not a crazy amount of zeny.

I see Hurricane Fury and those rings I suggested to stable their prices around on 20m if being tradable in Eve Natalia - just like RTE and BTE. People with lower budgets would still get these gears for not a crazy amount of zeny.

#10 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:56 PM

they'll prolly update Eve Natalia after ppls farming MVPs like frenzy juggernaut so ppls won't realize they're dropping trashes on the ground which will be considered as safe certs in the future.

#11 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:53 PM

add belze loots too. Ledger and Staff 

#12 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:28 PM

they'll prolly update Eve Natalia after ppls farming MVPs like frenzy juggernaut so ppls won't realize they're dropping trashes on the ground which will be considered as safe certs in the future.

If they ever intend to. Hopefully...

#13 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:34 PM

If I had a tank for my gene HF would still be my first choice weapon?

#14 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:37 PM

If you are relying on anything other than your shield for unfrozen. I haven't used mine for years already.

#15 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

HF would be the best damage of course. But still, rare to see a situation that I want to use a HF (because I don't want to use it at all).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users