BUYING CHEAP ITEMS THEN GET BANNED ? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

BUYING CHEAP ITEMS THEN GET BANNED ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 06:17 AM

why just buy a cheap item get a permanent ban ... even though you don't know anything and glance at the item because of the cheap price and then buy it ... the next day you get a permanent banned when loged in ... this is not normal, because the victim status can be set as the suspect because accused of collaborating with the duper. Really ??? sorry for making this topic on forum .. because when sending a ticket and getting a reply, that there is no sorry for being accused of working together to enrich the duper ... this is very sad..and I am sure the topic that I made will be locked or deleted ..

#2 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:54 PM

Wow that sucks you got banned.   I just went through having two accounts locked and having to explain what I was selling. They were accusing me of selling items very cheap and someone using them in an ill-manner.  Like what does that mean and they wouldn't explain what I sold or anything. I sent them a list of most everything I've been selling and the prices. Luckily they unlocked my accounts, only took a few days for the process.

I haven't changed my prices since I have no clue what I sold that got my accounts locked.

#3 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:31 AM

you are very lucky fishnet. can you help me ? because the account I am managing is permanently banned, and when I explain as much as possible, they still do not want to tell the reason why they were banned for privacy reasons, and they continue to accuse me of doing it. even I don't know. I only buy sigil to someone through trade. I should only have a warning. but I get banned permanently and there is no reason to be released again. This is very strange because I was accused of working with the duper as a victim. and I did not find a shortcut to threshing the ticket back, because their reply remained the same, and accused me of that. all I can do now is make a ticket and demand justice in this forum. I hope CM andRasyte and DEV genesis read this topic and help me. this needs to be considered. because the victim with reasons and very clear evidence cannot be equated with a suspect.

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:06 AM

Sorry you are having this problem but unfortunately, account issues such as the one you mentioned can not be resolved here at the forum. The resolution must be through the ticket system. If you have not already made a support account, I would suggest that you do that. With a support account, you can reply to your ticket at the website instead of waiting for emails. You can create a support account by clicking on "Register" on the page I linked.  

Information on finding an older ticket can be found here

I will be locking this topic now but if you have any questions, please pm me

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users