Server Maintenance 8/8/2018 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance 8/8/2018

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:19 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Our weekly server maintenance will be on 8/8/2018 at 1200 Server Time! Updates will be posted once the maintenance is complete. 

#2 blacshift

blacshift

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

Most of the players who took arcadia hero weapon came out with 1 option is very depressing to know that everything depends on luck. should give 3 options when redeeming the weapon
not only the weapon also the wings
I know it's luck but most of the players have already played horrible ugly options. It would be good to see that point regarding the special options of the arcadia weapons and wings.
I know that many players think the same
It would be good to see these options since the probability of 2 and 3 coming out is very low  :p_sad:  :p_sad: 

#3 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:00 AM

I disagree. How is the rng any different with Pos weapon and wings? It’s the same. Getting random stat keeps dod farmers to continue to farm due to the mats demands. If you just want to be given 3-4 stat right aWay then there’s no point of variation in gears if everyone will get the max stat possible. I feel bad for you or your friends for getting bad stat but that’s how it should be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users