Please Fix & Feature Request - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please Fix & Feature Request

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Inukaze2

Inukaze2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:29 PM

Hi there. i am playing after near 2 years without playing International Ragnarok Online i notice some things dont work well

Right now i am trying to search "Mi Gao", to reach Rachel walking, and send me to Eden Group, 2nd Floor, Mailbox, and send me to new zone, the new zone, send me back to eden group, and eden group send again to mailbox. ¬¬

if i go to Juno and i try to serach "Mi Gao" again, just guide me to npc "Royal Errand Boy" and don't say any useful to go to rachel.

if i search "Miyabi Doll" and Go to Amatsu, going to the zone with NPC called "Einrich Lamberta", and just says me "Thanks you for help me months back, to find old payon"

The Korean Version of Client, had a new lot of things. like the Navitation Arrows, can be changed.

One thing have the iRO version, is the Scroll Down Arrow under Basic Info, that is simple but awesome idea, the Korean Version don't Have that, and is need.

Using the Quest Log, i complete some quest, says 2nd floor eden group. but i don't find anything where i can claim my rewards.

and well the Korean Client had a lot of functions need it on the international version.

Please fix :

1 ) Under Windows 10, and under GNU/Linux via Wine. if i press F11 multiples times, the game crashes. i had test this on 12 diferents pcs.

2 ) The Follow is not working.

3 ) In fullscreen mode, when on some pcs, when you press ALT+TAB, and go for example to firefox, and back to Ragnarok. if you make multiples times, the Screen of Ragnarok, convert in Full Black, the sound & music works fine. but no have image.
    If possible add the option reziseable window + stretch content to window (this don't worry about ratio)

4 ) When i am on party the mayor part of time i can't see the point(s) of my friend(s)

5 ) When i expel anothers members of party & leave the party, i continue see the game says the party, and show me the life of members.

6 ) Navitation System, because when someone search monsters, the thing is broken like : Mi Gao, Miyabi Doll, Uzhas, Zipper Bear, for example

7 ) The ramdom Crashed during Huntings

Feature Request If is possible, please :

01) add an Enemy List.

02) add an option on the context menu of another players : Follow. Incluse when cross portals this persist

03) In the Window of Party Window the button "Party Invitation" & "Leave Party". Show Levels, Life & SP

04) In Window Chat 1:1 . Can open context menu to Ignore/Block that user
   In the bottom window of Chats. at the right of 2 buttons, a new icon of Padlock, for not toogle "Chat On/Off" when is activated
   is "Chat Off", meanwhile is active, when is disable, then the chat can be "on" again.

I suggest this because with my character when i am using my skills on party, too many times i open the chat 1:1
   when i am trying to use my skills

05) In The Quest Window. Show in the Information "Source -> Name of City/Town/Village,etc. NPC Quest Giver <NPC Name>. Location <Coords of NPC Name>
   I suggest this because i really don't remember from where i get some quest

06) Areas Decated for Merchants : for have Town/Cities/Village without a lot of Merchants lagging the Game, They make walking in the area very uncomfortable like in Eden Group
   Yes like in Private Servers.

07) Like the kRO Client, the Fast Swap Set, in the kRO client i can put 2 sets, and QuickChange between sets

08) in the Navegation Window, add the "Navegation Icon Setting" and put the same 8 Icons for replace "Red Arrows"
   Because sometimes I play with people who do not see colors like red see it white.
   A friend this afternoon asked me if it was possible to personalize them or if not, change the color to see where the arrows were leading

Share Current Location Button

Screenshot : Inukaze.png

09) In the Minimap : Can click to my character walk to there, and/or when i add Notes on the Extended Minimap, show it in Minimap too

10) For some skills like "Teleport" put the level choose, for just teleport, without asking. like fly wings,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users