• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LeConz

LeConz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:16 AM

If I opened the MVP slot for my tights, will it be carried if i turn it to Sniping suit? also for my ghost wolf?

Thanks for your answer in advance

#2 mmiku2003

mmiku2003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ s24

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:34 AM

If I opened the MVP slot for my tights, will it be carried if i turn it to Sniping suit? also for my ghost wolf?

Thanks for your answer in advance

Tights >> Sniping suit = yes, it will be carried over

Ghost wolf >> advanced ghost wolf = technically yes, but you have to use the succession of mount to make the trans ghost wolf. That also means you can only make a one slotted ghost wolf.

FYI, Hunter bow will also keep it's opened slots when you make it to Ballista but I highly advise that you do not do so because then you won't have a 2nd MVP slot when you compose Hunter's bow >> Ballista

#3 LeConz

LeConz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:38 AM

Tights >> Sniping suit = yes, it will be carried over

Ghost wolf >> advanced ghost wolf = technically yes, but you have to use the succession of mount to make the trans ghost wolf. That also means you can only make a one slotted ghost wolf.

FYI, Hunter bow will also keep it's opened slots when you make it to Ballista but I highly advise that you do not do so because then you won't have a 2nd MVP slot when you compose Hunter's bow >> Ballista

what do you mean by that? the slotted ghost wolf that i opened the MVP slot will be used for trans wolf? 

#4 mmiku2003

mmiku2003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:30 AM

what do you mean by that? the slotted ghost wolf that i opened the MVP slot will be used for trans wolf? 

Yes.

Succession of mount is like this

[1]Ghost Wolf >> [1]Advanced Ghost Wolf

It will always be a one slotted trans mount,but yes, the slot will be kept when you make the trans mount

To make a 2 slotted trans mount you have to use the Composition of Mount option

Any type of 2nd job [1] mount >> [1] or [2] Random Trans mount 

which I'm not sure if the slot will be kept when you compose.

#5 LeConz

LeConz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:23 AM

ahhh. so i better wait for the mount. I already opened my armor MVP slot. by the way, by our discussion earlier, other than boots and weapons, it is worth it to open the MVP slots of other equips which are purple? 

#6 mmiku2003

mmiku2003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:49 AM

ahhh. so i better wait for the mount. I already opened my armor MVP slot. by the way, by our discussion earlier, other than boots and weapons, it is worth it to open the MVP slots of other equips which are purple? 

>Open up armor, garment, and shield slots from purple for they would remain when you make them yellow. 

>Open up mount (2 slotted i hope), weapon, and shoes slots later at yellow

However if you're a sin, opening up the slots of the damascus should be fine cause you'll be using that weapon for a long time (dual with grimtooth). Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users