August 9th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 9th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

#51 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:02 PM

A few things, First it was never answered if Charleston crisis monsters are a part of the spotlight or not (and if they aren't they really should be). Second, does this card drop boost apply to MVPs or just regular monsters? and lastly I hope there is some plan to put some of these item to use, people don't want useless items they can't get rid of clogging up their inventories.

#52 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:03 PM

Please move discussion of the zeny changes here: https://forums.warpp...tion/?p=2860726

#53 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:06 PM

Please move discussion of the zeny changes here: https://forums.warpp...tion/?p=2860726

Yo Camp, people are already frastrated with zeny thing. How about not putting necklace in the box as rare too? 

#54 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:06 PM

So they are pretty much flat out duping zeny now? Eungh, this practically disables any legit method of making new zeny, and they are just gonna find more stuff to dupe =\ Surprised still hasn't been a fix to duping

If duping items was known to be possible, this shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

They can just sell whatever the next most expensive thing is (wherever the GMs draw the line) Since they can make infinite amounts, it literally doesn't matter.

#55 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:07 PM

Yo Camp, people are already frastrated with zeny thing. How about not putting necklace in the box as rare too?

High demand = high level of trolling

The same with rare sunglasses back in tring ocp :heh:

#56 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:09 PM

Chakri not giving comment on imperial feather??? I thought he the only want that acc.

#57 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

Wait ? RG necklace is high demand ? No way ..... LMAO

#58 yakkokid

yakkokid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:13 PM

Krit it needs to be done. Its not the normal game play its that these items are being duped to generate a ton of zeny. Weve been fighting the good fight but this is the only way to stop all of it from getting through at this time. I am already looking at what I can do so that players can sell normal amounts of them every day. But we can't let the mass selling of thousands at a time. The flat ban will be for this week only while we get that frame work into place.

Its the only way? really?

#59 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:21 PM

Krit it needs to be done. Its not the normal game play its that these items are being duped to generate a ton of zeny. Weve been fighting the good fight but this is the only way to stop all of it from getting through at this time. I am already looking at what I can do so that players can sell normal amounts of them every day. But we can't let the mass selling of thousands at a time. The flat ban will be for this week only while we get that frame work into place.

I might be in the minority but I really respect this decision. The amount of people this affects is so minor but if this is what helps combat it.. I mean if you make it so the most expensive etc item you can sell goes from 1 mil to 10k all of a sudden you're reducing the amount they can dupe by 99%.. Well played.

#60 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:27 PM

Wait ? RG necklace is high demand ? No way ..... LMAO

there is high demand for the two other rares :v

#61 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:32 PM

High demand = high level of trolling

The same with rare sunglasses back in tring ocp :heh:

Only the richest folks will survive. The poor, eat fish sauce and rice lol

I dont want to open boxes but I dont want to pay 4b+ or more either, but I need it to complete my RG guide vid ...  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 08 August 2018 - 05:37 PM.

#62 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:34 PM

I'll be eating salt and rice the rest of the month just to buy 5 of these babies :heh: let's see how much RNG will break me apart this time

#63 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:42 PM

Chakri not giving comment on imperial feather??? I thought he the only want that acc.

I tried and tested it a bit in Sakray before it crashed or whatsoever and I got kicked out and now I cant log in lol

Anyway so far, with limited items, its better than Tengu set + Bunny. Its probably the best set for RG to have. If you dont have an Imperial Guard, get one because you're gonna need it :)

Edited by ChakriGuard, 08 August 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#64 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:59 PM

Ugh, no 3x manuals in the main OCP box again? I've been going through them like water this event, almost out now.

#65 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:47 PM

Only the richest folks will survive. The poor, eat fish sauce and rice lol

I dont want to open boxes but I dont want to pay 4b+ or more either, but I need it to complete my RG guide vid ...  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Please at least add an egg to that, soy sauce + egg + rice.

So dupe cursed fragments, Bloody Branch, Gums, BMX are...... (Different problem here but to us, zeny is zeny.)

#66 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:52 PM

I remember those days when nightmare bio just opened and in a few days somebody already made enchants higher than lvl 5.

#67 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:57 PM

there is high demand for the two other rares :v

But but but .... there still many hoarders hoarding those RG necklace and heart card in mouth  :heh:

Is kinda funny to look at those price ( PS : and they not even rare from the previous OCP list ) 

#68 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:08 PM

many hoarders is overstated bro, you've checked into everyone stash? i got like 8 heart cards from forever ago thats it

But but but .... there still many hoarders hoarding those RG necklace and heart card in mouth  :heh:

Is kinda funny to look at those price ( PS : and they not even rare from the previous OCP list ) 

#69 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:13 PM

You have to be kidding me... Your solution to "inflation" is to disable selling items to NPC's that the purpose of is to sell to npc? Let's disable every way to get zeny instead of RMT or something?
Oh and now the -_-ty 3 carat diamonds form castle treasures can't even be sold either, lol. just disable playing this game instead if you're gonna do these kind of moronic things -.-

I feel bad for those who spam daily instances and actually got some zeny from these items.

#70 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:32 PM

many hoarders is overstated bro, you've checked into everyone stash? i got like 8 heart cards from forever ago thats it

Nahh .... i just notice the price sky rocket that all (damn your filthy rich now bro?) 

#71 ShenYuel

ShenYuel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:34 PM

Duped??....
How about all the bots that are roaming around the server, farming items 24 / 7 to sell them in the npc?!?
If you gonna disable this bunch of item from being sale-able, I demand for all these farming bots being banned.

With this you just rip-off one of the good reasons to do OGH, talking about you basically disable all the OGH's item from being sale-able...

Edited by ShenYuel, 08 August 2018 - 07:35 PM.

#72 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:39 PM

nah i had over 40 i sold off most for 300-500m and even rerolled some a few weeks ago rofl

Nahh .... i just notice the price sky rocket that all (damn your filthy rich now bro?) 

#73 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:42 PM

Duped??....
How about all the bots that are roaming around the server, farming items 24 / 7 to sell them in the npc?!?
If you gonna disable this bunch of item from being sale-able, I demand for all these farming bots being banned.

With this you just rip-off one of the good reasons to do OGH, talking about you basically disable all the OGH's item from being sale-able...

True, i see the airstrike thread is dead now for some reason

#74 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:47 PM

cool. the 2 new mid gears are only rare and not S class. now let's see tomorrow how greedy people can be by how much they're going to sell these.  :rolleyes:

#75 milkylemonade

milkylemonade

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRavka
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:52 PM

can you please fix the sprite for the Full Bloom Cherry Tree costume, it's still the same sprite as the Fluttering Cherry costume thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users