Pumping the Breaks on Zeny Generation - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Pumping the Breaks on Zeny Generation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#126 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:29 PM

What kind of monster would NPC treasure boxes?

Ikr? I put them into the NPC one time just to see how much zeny it would have given me if I NPC'd them instead, woulda been a couple bil, but better to make like 4x as much instead, lol

#127 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:29 PM

Hope the moves doesn't backfire on people who like to hoard those things just to watch the NPC pay insane amount of Z.

Why would people hoard then? Can’t then just sell loots in daily basic as soon as they finish instances? The only reason why people would hoard items to sell altogether, that I can think of, is to make them look like they are duppers to challenge and confront Warpportal.

If I was a hoarder who prefer to hoard loots to sell to NPC once, I’d just change my way just to make things easier for Warpportal to keep things organized.

#128 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:35 PM

Bump for Li Feng and Steve Rogers Fans :heh:

#129 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:50 PM

Bump for Li Feng and Steve Rogers Fans :heh:

One is democracy. One is communism. Though both are the symbols of absolute justice :^)

#130 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:53 PM

You should make another RG with Captain RG / Captain Guard / Captain Chakri nickname to represent your Chakrism absolute justice :p_idea:

#131 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:02 PM

What kind of monster would NPC treasure boxes?

The ones that have an infinite supply of it and can get few billions instantly at close to 0 effort :T

#132 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:05 PM

Also has anyone pointed out breaks should be brakes yet? If not, it is done so now.

#133 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:10 PM

We're all getting PMs from professional illegal zeny sellers who use bots to maintain their zeny supply. It's not difficult to realize that they are guilty of our inflation problem. A Chinese company once offered me 100 U$ to advertise their zeny selling services. Obviously I declined the offer, but knowing that they make so much money is.. instructive ^^'

#134 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:22 PM

sadly ppl who abuse this don't really play the game, They never did, they only ruin it, just like other F2P MMO around

we can't really punish them because they can just make new one account, most of them are small business that working both of selling illegal game cash, and selling in game item/currency 

while I do understand it's a bit difficult to deal with them, they're not only doing it here but in many games, I'm surprised game publisher aren't band together yet to destroy these guys, :(

#135 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:24 PM

Why would people hoard then? Can’t then just sell loots in daily basic as soon as they finish instances? The only reason why people would hoard items to sell altogether, that I can think of, is to make them look like they are duppers to challenge and confront Warpportal.

If I was a hoarder who prefer to hoard loots to sell to NPC once, I’d just change my way just to make things easier for Warpportal to keep things organized.

Not all classes have overcharge. So if i were farming with my 5 GX, i would put it in my kafra and sell it all together at day X with my xhar that has overcharge

#136 anteni

anteni

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:27 PM

why dupe the items, if the brainers dupe the zenny instead? maybe those who sell bulk is a basement warrior nonstop player since 19XX... we face the trueth please we cannot do something about this anymore..unless a zenny wipe or shutdown will occur.. just telling my opinion.. thx

zenny wipe then secretly monitor for days X who generates million to billion zenny then contact them selling buying history..

Edited by anteni, 09 August 2018 - 01:46 PM.

#137 Sobral147

Sobral147

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:https://discord.gg/B7s26TE
  • LocationGravatá PE

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:06 PM

how about putting OCP to sell by zeny this yes it removes a lot of zeny from

the old ocps game (a big event selling ocps by zeny)

#138 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:40 PM

what I really want to know is how are people still duping items??? I thought it was already fixed long time ago.

now for the OGH loots, why dont you just put an NPC in that treasure room so you can sell your loots and make all those items disappear the moment you leave the instance if that is possible. also block these items on rodex.

#139 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:02 PM

[quote name="CadburyChocolate" post="2861111" timestamp="1533853486"]

Not all classes have overcharge. So if i were farming with my 5 GX, i would put it in my kafra and sell it all together at day X with my xhar that has overcharge[/quote

Oh true lol

I only play RGs. So whenever I get loots, I just straight sell them to NPC rolf

#140 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:19 PM

https://www.divine-p...nt-golden-wings

Now every class have overcharge :heh:

#141 selfiestitch

selfiestitch

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

*Brakes :)

#142 indeity

indeity

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:41 PM

I really don't like this term "dupe".
Not 100% what has been going on but duping means that players have found a glitch to "dupe-licate" items an infinite amount of times with little to no effort. 
In which case, R.I.P... #wherearetherollbacks #whynotbanorzennywipethoseaccounts?
I'm guessing / hoping this is not the case so I'd hope the term goes away, as it is misleading.

Suggestion - From reading, this all seems to come from instances, (and I can't help but wonder why the root of the problem can't be fixed) 
anyway.. because of people with mass chars and bots in general - I say have instance timers account bound and just drop all items over 100 npc value to 100 and disable zenny skills.
Let the bulk of new zenny come from bounty turn ins and award with gramps etc. add more bounties and guide new players to them.

It's a hardcore problem but it doesn't just come from these items. thus it needs a hardcore solution.
At any rate, i didn't see the options - but please don't compensate these items whatsoever. Just add more bounty boards and zenny award thingys that require time and effort

p.p.s. Aside from new-early game players, the best ways to earn zenny stims from selling items on the market.  People who do so otherwise are exploiting the game. 
Daily/weekly account zenny creation limit anyone?

#143 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:43 PM

what kind of good items? can you share here?

We  got two gambler NPC: Lotti girl and zenny girl

Lotti girl is a cash shop rewarding NPC that gives your ticket to raffler for: Medals for glorious set (which explains why we have a lot of g set), boss cards (yes...shockingly) and some gears like RWC 2012.(please don't put this up again...)

Zenny girl is a gambler NPC that uses zenny as your ticket (its like our raffler) but more expensive that our raffler. it gives you potatoes at around 99%, food buffs +20, Guyak, Korean rice Cake (KRC for short), meaty bun(its like Ygg), Ygg seeds, Ygg fruits for around 0.5% and special gears like jinn marine poring for 0.5% . iRO can modify their raffler to make it more attractive to the veterans and also we might kill the price for ygg fruits and ygg seeds entirely. on the good side, Chaos will got guyak pudding

#144 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:54 PM

I really don't like this term "dupe".
Not 100% what has been going on but duping means that players have found a glitch to "dupe-licate" items an infinite amount of times with little to no effort. 
In which case, R.I.P... #wherearetherollbacks #whynotbanorzennywipethoseaccounts?
I'm guessing / hoping this is not the case so I'd hope the term goes away, as it is misleading.

Suggestion - From reading, this all seems to come from instances, (and I can't help but wonder why the root of the problem can't be fixed) 
anyway.. because of people with mass chars and bots in general - I say have instance timers account bound and just drop all items over 100 npc value to 100 and disable zenny skills.
Let the bulk of new zenny come from bounty turn ins and award with gramps etc. add more bounties and guide new players to them.
It's a hardcore problem but it doesn't just come from these items. thus it needs a hardcore solution.
At any rate, i didn't see the options - but please don't compensate these items whatsoever. Just add more bounty boards and zenny award thingys that require time and effort

p.p.s. Aside from new-early game players, the best ways to earn zenny stims from selling items on the market.  People who do so otherwise are exploiting the game. 
Daily/weekly account zenny creation limit anyone?

Yes that is what duplicating means.

This has been a verified issue since February. https://forums.warpp...e-open-letters/

Can't rollback 7 months. Problem is beyond repair in a normal sense of the word. The best case scenario moving forward is to fix the issue. Anything short of that is useless IMO. There is no value in any achievement in the game if someone can just duplicate infinite zeny. The only factor limiting how much zeny is on the server is the amount of orders that are coming in for it.

#145 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:14 PM

Guyak puddings for everyone!

#146 KobayashiV2

KobayashiV2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWaiting for RO Zero

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:29 PM

WTF?! lol now is a complete P2W server. i feel bad about players who still play this game.

#147 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:06 AM

WTF?! lol now is a complete P2W server. i feel bad about players who still play this game.

Aww... I still like this game, and enjoy the bits of time I get to spend playing. You shouldn't feel bad for me.

#148 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:11 AM

Go home then.

#149 KobayashiV2

KobayashiV2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWaiting for RO Zero

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:35 AM

Go home then.

I post that in my home :v, if you mean "then dont play the game" well i already leave 2 months ago (or maybe more), and probably the last question will be "Then why are you still in the forums?", just for fun and waiting for RO Zero, play the game for 1 or 2 months and then leave because we know what will happen in this company hands :v

#150 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:42 AM

Rolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users