• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BufonSoul

BufonSoul

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:59 PM

Hello, I am a new rebel player and I need help for builds, which are leveling, PvP and PvM, most important Stats or the role they perform and discussions on equipment (in general), which recommend and why, to what level of refinement, which would be better in "X" or "Y" ocation. If possible, I would like you not to abbreviate anything, or tell me what you are abbreviating, to learn the subject in its perfection or in its majority.

I apologize if my English is not quite good, I am still working on it, and I need to use google translator to express and understand certain topics.

Thank you for your attention.

#2 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:20 PM

Rebel is a good starting class because it's easy to grind, doesnt require you to transcend and many effective weapons can be bought from NPC for cheap. That said, as a new player, you only need to be aware of 2 very important skills that almost every single rebel have in order to level up easily and fast.

1. Platinum Altar. This gives you a free damage boost and kyrie eleison effect that blocks damage, and can be used unlimited number of times. Can only be used with Purifying Bullets so thats basically your main ammo from now on.

2. Round Trip. A gatling gun skill with 2500% damage modifier and an insane 13x13 range WHILE having good push back and only 1 second CD. This is almost every rebelr's leveling skill for default due to how easy it helps you level without needing HP pots.

All you need is some form of SP leech and you're 100% set on leveling straight to 175. Many popular choices include:

1. EDA (expensive)

2. Rideword/ Vanagard helm (rideword is cheap, vana is expensive but more SP leech)

3. Incubus pet (cheap, recommended to have one)

4. other less popular choicse like magician's hat (recover SP per kill)

Once you got leveling covered, you then decide what exactly do you want to play as a rebel. The 2 most popular builds right now are currently

1. Shot gun skill build. Insane high burst with slug shot, decent AOE skill damge with vanishing buster and shattering storm (with 2 rebel scarfs)

2. Double Attack Crit (usually pistol or rifle, but i highly recommend pistol due to inbuilt mobility with Fallen Angel in case you don't hitlock, and also the ability to use fire dance as an AOE to clear minions while MVPing).

Refer to Yosummer's guide for more details, it's stickied.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 08 August 2018 - 07:21 PM.

#3 BufonSoul

BufonSoul

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:49 AM

Thanks,Yosummer's guide is very good.
What is EDA?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired