Finally got my first MVP card drop - Page 23 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Finally got my first MVP card drop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
594 replies to this topic

#551 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

Time to hoard 90k BBs until next year ...  :heh:

my thoughts exactly. all future BB parties are now obsolete without that event in play.

Can't wait til we get the golden Hode update, kek

lol link me that description if you got it

Edited by Fuuton, 30 August 2018 - 02:30 PM.

#552 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:33 PM

my thoughts exactly. all future BB parties are now obsolete without that event in play.

lol link me that description if you got it

Bruh, it was a joke, don't exist, was just saying it as a joke, lol

#553 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

I burnt over 1k before during double drop event. Got nothing zzz ~

I dont remember how many BB's I used rolf ... but on average, its 1 MvP roughly every 320 BBs for me. WP let us have a taste of drugs ... smfh

Anyway, Warpportal should update BB MvPs too. There are many MvPs that are not in BBs. I know many people would support WP by buying BBs more if they put new MvPs in BB. Those MvPs in dungeons and instances for example. If they dont update BB MvPs, that's somewhat fine to me as long as we get MoT, Gloom, Kiel, Tao, and GTB lol

1/320 is a creazy average. You're damn lucky, mate!! Congrats!

#554 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:44 PM

Grats! MVP card for everyone! Sadly for me, the event overlapped with my travel plans in Asia and I had just a few hours to play over the last 2-3 weeks. But luckily I got cards :)

Spoiler

#555 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:59 PM

1/320 is a creazy average. You're damn lucky, mate!! Congrats!

My PC mouse for a 1/320 rate! Dont know if it's worth. My poor computer mouse was sacrificed last night for this event lul

Spoiler

Edited by ChakriGuard, 30 August 2018 - 07:01 PM.

#556 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:05 PM

This event was really fun. Looks like the grinders got rewarded. I think that is how the game should be really. Im too busy to be a true grinder but spent a lot of cash trying to get rewarded. I was buying BB's at a little over $1 a BB rate. Sometimes spent $50 and got 50 bloody branches with some nice rewards thrown in. Sometimes spent $50 and got ripped off for sure. I have a lot of zeny but never really went all in so to speak. With BB's being over 30mil each its hard to decide to spend that much zeny to fuel my BB addiction. 

Should have done ET more for sure. Maybe did some more natural spawn hunting. 

You guys that got multiple cards, can you please describe your strategy? At this point in the game there really isn't a reason to not share. Do you have 50 max characters killing mvps every day? Did you guys save up every BB that you get for months just waiting for some event? I guess im going to prep for the next event. Maybe start building my MvP killing army like you guys. 

#557 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:35 PM

Looks like the grinders got rewarded.

I dont feel so good

#558 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:45 PM

What I did was sold my trash items that rotten in my story then used zeny to buy B.B.. I was generous at pricing, so I was buying B.B. at 30m or any that was priced lower on Ragial. I don’t usually keep zeny, so trash items that I sold needed to be somewhat in demand to sell fast. These included but not limited to FAW, PDM, BSG, Imperial Spear, RTE, Bunny, Anemos, Gaia, Mob, HFW (Happy Flapping Wing), Cylinder, White Drooping, BMx3, Oda, OCA.

No I didn’t do any instances. Too lazy. For me, I still made big profits even I bought B.B. 30m on average. It’s also a good opportunity to clear my storage a bit.

I think it’s alaays wise to save Bloody Branches from now. That’s for sure.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 30 August 2018 - 07:47 PM.

#559 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:45 PM

Cheer up lorenz. Keep killing those mvps and when you least expect it you will find one...or someone else will find one as soon as you go to bed.

#560 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

What I did was sold my trash items that rotten in my story then used zeny to buy B.B.. I was generous at pricing, so I was buying B.B. at 30m or any that was priced lower on Ragial. I don’t usually keep zeny, so trash items that I sold needed to be somewhat in demand to sell fast. These included but not limited to FAW, PDM, BSG, Imperial Spear, RTE, Bunny, Anemos, Gaia, Mob, HFW (Happy Flapping Wing), Cylinder, White Drooping, BMx3, Oda, OCA.

No I didn’t do any instances. Too lazy. For me, I still made big profits even I bought B.B. 30m on average. It’s also a good opportunity to clear my storage a bit.

I think it’s alaays wise to save Bloody Branches from now. That’s for sure.

I can tell how much of a profit you made. Jealous here.

#561 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:45 PM

You guys that got multiple cards, can you please describe your strategy? At this point in the game there really isn't a reason to not share. Do you have 50 max characters killing mvps every day? Did you guys save up every BB that you get for months just waiting for some event? I guess im going to prep for the next event. Maybe start building my MvP killing army like you guys. 

i half cheated, but not really. i had a stock of like 2xx ashes of darkness scattered across 3 accounts that were put in storage from before the last ET nerf several years ago (for those who dont know, pre-nerf the ashes used to be given out 1 per 25 floors as a means of teleporting back to one of the floors in multiples of 25 up to floor 75). in other words, the purpose of the item wasn't used as a 'key' so much as it was used as a 'jump'. but we never used these because we knew the patterns and always rolled ET so i just threw mine in storage. then the nerf came, so basically what i had in storage was grandfathered in since it existed there pre-nerf. i just took them out one at a time with the best killers on each acct after using up the initial 3 entrances. card fell somewhere around the 100mark.

a bunch of my friends who i et'd with also has ashes, but just about every one of them used 'em all up long ago.  im glad i saved mine lol. 80b foresight <3

#562 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:06 AM

Grats! MVP card for everyone! Sadly for me, the event overlapped with my travel plans in Asia and I had just a few hours to play over the last 2-3 weeks. But luckily I got cards :)

Spoiler

Super jealous here! Hope you had a great time in Asia. :D

My PC mouse for a 1/320 rate! Dont know if it's worth. My poor computer mouse was sacrificed last night for this event lul

Spoiler

LOL I feel bad for you. Why not macro?  :heh:  :heh:

#563 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 31 August 2018 - 05:08 AM

i half cheated, but not really. i had a stock of like 2xx ashes of darkness scattered across 3 accounts that were put in storage from before the last ET nerf several years ago (for those who dont know, pre-nerf the ashes used to be given out 1 per 25 floors as a means of teleporting back to one of the floors in multiples of 25 up to floor 75). in other words, the purpose of the item wasn't used as a 'key' so much as it was used as a 'jump'. but we never used these because we knew the patterns and always rolled ET so i just threw mine in storage. then the nerf came, so basically what i had in storage was grandfathered in since it existed there pre-nerf. i just took them out one at a time with the best killers on each acct after using up the initial 3 entrances. card fell somewhere around the 100mark.

a bunch of my friends who i et'd with also has ashes, but just about every one of them used 'em all up long ago. im glad i saved mine lol. 80b foresight <3

I don’t think you can use that ash anymore I had 176 before when I talk to the stone it took all my ashes and just gone in the air =_=

#564 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 31 August 2018 - 05:25 AM

Just don't bring more than 1 at a time.

#565 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:28 AM

I don’t think you can use that ash anymore I had 176 before when I talk to the stone it took all my ashes and just gone in the air =_=

ouch >_< what a terrible loss hand :(

what shuck said, you would've had to take out 1 at a time and do them individually after using the initial 3 freebie runs. when you start a new ET and get the ashes from it, they are given to you not in the same stack, but in two separate stacks of 1. from this, i gathered that if i tried to take out all of my ashes at once they would likely be pooled into the same stack and all get grubbed at once.

they do still work though for sure.

Edited by Fuuton, 31 August 2018 - 06:31 AM.

#566 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 08:23 AM

ouch >_< what a terrible loss hand :(

what shuck said, you would've had to take out 1 at a time and do them individually after using the initial 3 freebie runs. when you start a new ET and get the ashes from it, they are given to you not in the same stack, but in two separate stacks of 1. from this, i gathered that if i tried to take out all of my ashes at once they would likely be pooled into the same stack and all get grubbed at once.

they do still work though for sure.

Wtf is there a way to restore my ash then?

#567 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 08:48 AM

RIP bro

#568 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:13 AM

sadly nope, thats why i was saving mine for a super drop event of some sort. once they're gone they're gone for good. seems we've both joined the ranks of the normal now.

#569 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:24 AM

sadly nope, thats why i was saving mine for a super drop event of some sort. once they're gone they're gone for good. seems we've both joined the ranks of the normal now.

Smart move.

#570 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

Oh well not that I have a lot of time to play lol

#571 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:42 PM

I know someome who had a few hundred. But accidentally talked to the stone with all ashes in inventory and it ate them all.

#572 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

Me too bruh. And he just posted right above you

#573 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

Hahaha nice

#574 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:10 PM

LMAO!!

#575 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:44 PM

Super jealous here! Hope you had a great time in Asia. :D

LOL I feel bad for you. Why not macro?  :heh:  :heh:

Tried it before. Alligator taught me. Then I dont know but my client crashed often from spamming different hotkeys at the same time. Maybe I did something wrong lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users