• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 mussa255

mussa255

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

so this item give 30% range, atk +10% AS atk ,+10% hp /sp, cd 0.2 for AS better than nothing xd

and more as well like cd for NL 

i think this item already better than faw for AS damg and if you dont want use wws ??

waiting for veteran player to give there advice :thx: :thx:

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:34 PM

https://forums.warpp...-4#entry2856573

#3 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 03:32 PM

so this item give 30% range, atk +10% AS atk ,+10% hp /sp, cd 0.2 for AS better than nothing xd
and more as well like cd for NL
i think this item already better than faw for AS damg and if you dont want use wws ??
waiting for veteran player to give there advice :thx: :thx:

I test this morning and I love it. You should spam no limit when you use this gear.

#4 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:33 PM

May be a neat gear in ET, youre already steamrolling everything in ET and now you get to steamroll faster :heh:

#5 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:27 PM

:P this gear special design for ranger, if ranger don't want it, who want it? So just I bought it at lowest price as collection XD haha.
Hoping in far far feature before iro shut down and they decide to buff ranger and make it as set combo? Haha , since senior point this scarf was best lvling equipments, so before achieve lv 175 or maybe 185 or a lot of ranger alt? This scarf is still a good equipment to use haha.:D

#6 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:10 PM

Overall you can deal better damage (Arrow Storms over time) than a Ranger on WWS because of No Limits spam. And depending on your gears, you can easily do 200k+ more often.

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

It's not really worth it aside from 2 purposes.

#8 mussa255

mussa255

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

thanks for the answers :thx:

and another question i dont want make new topic

i have meny items give range atk % like this item and +9 wws and other items so i can get high range atk %

i want to know what better card for my big crossbow

is AK card better or Resentful Soldier Card for all situation mvp or pvm (i am AS build ranger )

i dont have the zeny for meny big crossbow

Edited by mussa255, 15 August 2018 - 05:36 PM.

#9 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:01 PM

thanks for the answers :thx:
and another question i dont want make new topic

i have meny items give range atk % like this item and +9 wws and other items so i can get high range atk %
i want to know what better card for my big crossbow
is AK card better or Resentful Soldier Card for all situation mvp or pvm (i am AS build ranger )
i dont have the zeny for meny big crossbow

Resentful Soldier = 2 AS card
2 RS = Giant Bow with AS buff.
(+10 BXB is a MUST to active RS card effect.)

When no limit, +10 Double Liberation BXB > +10 Double Sagitarius BXB on boss monster. 1 AK card on +10BXB is enough to kill low tier mvp by one shot of Arrow Storm (no limit must active)

For normal situation or not using no limit, +10 Double Sagitarius >+10 double liberation.

you need at least +10 BXB to become killing machine. +9 BXB has same damage as +7 Elven bow.

Edited by andxres, 15 August 2018 - 06:03 PM.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:07 PM

you need at least +10 BXB to become killing machine. +9 BXB has same damage as +7 Elven bow.

no it doesnt

#11 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:17 PM

no it doesnt

It does. Except you put 2 AS card on it.

#12 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:40 PM

+9 BXB beats +9 Elven for AS any day.

#13 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:52 PM

but it beats bxb in ds, ashower, ab, to name a few

me i've ditched wws and bxb a long time ago

tnx to prism am glad to get rid of that restricted gears

now i can do better dps with ds, ashower and as spams

also a +13 consu robe combined with either vshield and resist elem gears and items will make you element resist monster

unfo water armor plus wind arrow combo will make malangdo hard a breeze for me now

#14 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:02 PM

but it beats bxb in ds, ashower, ab, to name a few

me i've ditched wws and bxb a long time ago

tnx to prism am glad to get rid of that restricted gears

now i can do better dps with ds, ashower and as spams

also a +13 consu robe combined with either vshield and resist elem gears and items will make you element resist monster

unfo water armor plus wind arrow combo will make malangdo hard a breeze for me now

But if you or me were facing the same MVP, I would get the overkill win. You lose a lot of burst damage for a more consistent flow of high damage.

It's why I recommend this item for leveling. Yes it is better for DS and AB, not that you would use DS at all for end game MVPing, let alone Arrow Shower... Aimed Bolt does benefit from this for obvious reasons. But there is a reason that for the most party AS is king. AB is the single best single target skill in game though, at the end of the day it's up the the player on how they choose to approach their playstyle. But for pure burst damage as an AS build defo a White Wing Set still reigns supreme.

#15 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:24 PM

But if you or me were facing the same MVP, I would get the overkill win. You lose a lot of burst damage for a more consistent flow of high damage.

It's why I recommend this item for leveling. Yes it is better for DS and AB, not that you would use DS at all for end game MVPing, let alone Arrow Shower... Aimed Bolt does benefit from this for obvious reasons. But there is a reason that for the most party AS is king. AB is the single best single target skill in game though, at the end of the day it's up the the player on how they choose to approach their playstyle. But for pure burst damage as an AS build defo a White Wing Set still reigns supreme.

Prism are good to clearing monster. But when fighting mvp, I still stick with WWS+AHB+BXB combo like in OGH. Just spam AS and DS to kill amda within less than 1 minutes.

#16 mussa255

mussa255

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:28 PM

Resentful Soldier = 2 AS card
2 RS = Giant Bow with AS buff.
(+10 BXB is a MUST to active RS card effect.)

When no limit, +10 Double Liberation BXB > +10 Double Sagitarius BXB on boss monster. 1 AK card on +10BXB is enough to kill low tier mvp by one shot of Arrow Storm (no limit must active)

For normal situation or not using no limit, +10 Double Sagitarius >+10 double liberation.

i know double AK better than resentful card 

but i want know how damge different between both? is it that big or no i mean like i may do with no limit buff 1m with 2 AK how much wiill i do with 2 RS?

#17 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:34 PM

It's not really worth it aside from 2 purposes.

I had some good feedback for lowbies leveling... Like high TI or something. I haven't tested myself though.

That's an obvious thing to do.

^ Anyday, anytime, anywhere.

#18 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

There is one thing I will note about this item, and will test it to see if it is as good as my theory works out. While you would lose 20% overall damage, the 1minute downtime and additional survivability of using item in combination with Gray Wing Boots and Emerald Ring MAY make it kinda neat for speeding up overall clearing times.

MAY being the key word here.

EDIT, nevermind it really isn't kek.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 15 August 2018 - 09:21 PM.

#19 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:04 AM

^

like the saying goes

another man's trash is another man's treasure

and sometime maybe in the future with upcoming illusion ballista, and 17.1 bows and equips there's another reason for me being happy ditching my WWS set long time ago

#20 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:15 AM

^

like the saying goes

another man's trash is another man's treasure

and sometime maybe in the future with upcoming illusion ballista, and 17.1 bows and equips there's another reason for me being happy ditching my WWS set long time ago

WW set still our beloved set.

#21 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:21 PM

It entirely depends whether or not WW one shots and Prism 2 Shots IMO. If WW one shots mobs while prism 2 shots, ww wins because faster overall kills. If both 1 or 2 shot, prism wins because more gear flexibility and one shots half the time.

For MVPs, WW should be better in most cases, since it usually takes less than a minute to kill MVPs. The only time prism is better in this case is if the MVP lasts more than 2 minutes, like fenrir and her 20m hp

Edited by mlmf, 16 August 2018 - 02:45 PM.

#22 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:13 PM

I wanted to do a more in-depth analysis on this item.

This discussion is about Arrow Storm, nothing else. This item is best in slot for Aimed Bolt builds, it is also very good for leveling with Arrow Storm since it allows for easily achieved 1 shotting with little downtime. It sucks for auto warg/auto attacking and Double Strafe and Arrow Shower are niche builds.

With that all said and done, what is this when compared to the traditional White Wing Set.

A White Wing Set provides 50% Arrow Storm Damage, 33% Ranged Damage. This does not include the additional ranged damage from upgrading the White Wing Suit, nor does it include any damage gained from enchantments on the pieces themselves.

If you were to use a Perverse Demon Mask, you would run the following.

White Wing Suit + White Wing Manteau + White Wing Brooch + White Wing Boots + Perverse Demon Mask

If you were to break the set, you would run the following.

Black Wing Suit + Prism Ranger Scarf + Emerald Ring + Gray Wing Boots + Perverse Demon Mask

The White Wing Set would provide more damage overall, however the Prism Ranger Set would give more flexibility and survival should the situation call for it.

By simply running 2x Kafra Blossom Cards, that alone would mean that you can cover more elemental reduction for any one element at a time using the right arrows. In fact, you could then run quadruple elemental proof potions to make it 100% reduction to any one of the four elements at any one time. I personally don't like having multiple types of arrows due to weight already being an issue for Rangers, but it is an option, and with items like Miracle Blue Rose and White Marching Hat, you could easily abuse these and converters/cursed water to cover your elemental needs whilst fully reducing a single elemental damage. You would still need at least 3x Black Wing Suit, since you need Undead, Unfrozen and Holy for certain situations, but it's a lot cheaper since you wouldn't take a Black Wing Suit any more than +9 since it isn't as powerful an effect as the White Wing Suit is.

By using +7 Gray Wing Boots and +9 Black Wing Suit; in addition to a +7 Prism Ranger Scarf, this would give you in return for that broken White Wing Set would give you 40% Max HP, 40% Max SP, 40% Ranged Damage, 15 MDEF, 10% Arrow Storm Damage, Level 1 Hiding, 0.2seconds of Arrow Storm CD Reduction (lel), 17% Demi Human Reduction, Permanent Movement Speed Increase, 9 P. Dodge, 30 SP Cost Reduction for Electric Shock, 100 EATK, 10 Vit, Agi, Dex; and, 500 HP Recovery for every monster killed by a physical attack; all assuming you have Level 10 Double Strafe and Level 10 Aimed Bolt.

Here is an example of a Ranger, one based on a full White Wing Set with +9 White Wing Suit, a +9 White Wing Manteau (9 ATK%), and the other using the Prism Ranger Set. It is versing a Valkyrie Randgris with No Limits activated. Both use a +9 Autumn Headband, Seraphim Set, +9 Big Crossbow with 2x Abysmal Knight Card, +10 Physical Set and +10 Liberation Set. The base stats used are 9 Str, 1 Agi, 74 Vit, 120 Int, 120 Dex, 108 Luk.

The White Wing Set gives the following damage.

989085 ↔ 1041108

The Prism Ranger Set gives the following damage.

846312 ↔ 886272

This damage is scales by comparison, so that means that a full White Wing Set will always do approximately 17% more damage than a Prism Scarf Set. Please note I did not do Temporal Ring Combo, nor did I bother with a White Wing Suit option. The Temporal Combo, Slotted OGH boots or not gives less damage unless HE procs, and that isn't worth it as an AS build since it is sporadic, rare and only able to be utilized once per proc due to cooldown concerns of Arrow Storm. White Wing Suit gives slightly more damage than Black Wing Suit, but you lose the P Dodge and 500 HP on kill that the Gray Wing Boots combo provides.

I hope this clears up the debate of what to use and how to use it when going with the White Wing Set versus Prism Ranger Set.

#23 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:28 PM

Well, doesn't the 1 minute reuse of AS make for exemple Bio 4 leveling better since you'll be able to one shot most of the mobs more often? This was the prior question I was trying to bring up since I know WWset is the best for AS damage still.

#24 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:29 PM

Well, doesn't the 1 minute reuse of AS make for exemple Bio 4 leveling better since you'll be able to one shot most of the mobs more often? This was the prior question I was trying to bring up since I know WWset is the best for AS damage still.

As I said originally, leveling is the core use of this garment.

#25 jessieaguillon

jessieaguillon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:58 AM

Whoa whoa whoa.. Someones debating bxb and elven bow hahhaha but you are forgoten about the GIGANTIC BOW[1] huh? +9bxb and +9elven bow has no match for a +9GIGANTIC BOW... I have those bows and im a fan of gigantic bow and i weaeing prism ranger scarf. My +11bxb damage is equal to my +9gigantic bow.. But in normal attacking still the gigantic bow is the best. Even my +14crimson bow sucks... What if the gigantic is +15 how much more damage can do???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users