Some issue about BIO4 Party - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some issue about BIO4 Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#26 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:36 AM

or they just know already the rest of the party is pretty average on gear. Not everyone in the game has S tier damage :v

#27 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:46 AM

in pass i m also recuited someone RK have tao...GG

but he cant fast killing mob...very2 bad......

so all depend on how good u play...if no experience n noob,play as u are...

all pro player also from "noob" start...n learning how to play...

if u "noob" play as noob...dont need to be like pro player who has experience n geared well...

u cant get party in bio4?u can afford for Giant Fly wing n make ur self party or u can soloing NCT...

if u want do giant fly wing n no money?there have many way to make money this day...

Buy n resale OCP gear?buy n resale BB or OCA or MCA...

else u can farm any expensive card for sale..like alice card?nightmare ancient mummy card?n few any other expensive card to sale...

if u boring??u cant run from boring if u farm for money for getting rich......

#28 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:52 AM

make friend also good for getting party...

like me in pass...i m even can steal member from other party..if leader not want invite me to party??n be so arrogant?i just broke they party with took they important class.... :ani_glare:

(because i m very2 good winger) n making good party to run....

:gg:  :gg:  :gg:

#29 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:03 AM

grind at NCT if they wont invite you. Recruit a party at NCT if can.

#30 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:39 AM

No one is going to want a eden geared ranger in their party.

I check ROPD, if they aren't listed I'll ask to see their gears. I don't expect them to have thana and the nine, but I expect them to be decently geared.

#31 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:30 AM

Its the reality you have to deal with, put yourself in the shoes of the party leaders, with the stress of finishing under 30 mins or even earlier(some ppls want to do 1-2 runs of NCT bounty with the remaining minutes), you will end up making the same choice as them. Every party leader wants the party to be as strong as it can, even if they can finish under 30 mins, they have to hedge risks such as the winger DC, ppls AFK, low spawning of a certain mob. If it happens that the party doesnt finish under 30 mins, the leader's reputation takes a hit, and the party members will try to avoid joining his/her bio 4 party when there are more parties recruiting. There are a lot of stresses to be a party leader, recruiting isnt as fun as you think it is. Its better if you find yourself a guild/friend circle that you can always hang out with them in bio 4/5 parties, they exist and its a lot more fun this way than trying to get into a random party in which you may not be wanted.

#32 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:42 AM

I blame Warpportal. If BMx3 was free, people would not need to rush to make the most out of BMx3. Poor things, stressing things in game. At the same time I feel pity on people who afk with BMx3 or HE gum because they start leveling/farming but then they get bored in the middle ~  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:

#33 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:02 AM

I blame Gravity for making Bio 4 the only fast-leveling grinding spot for parties, so the ppls dont have a choice.

#34 thesifer

thesifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:07 PM

If they do not recruit you, you can form a new party.

It is not hard to organize a 30 min party but it is not easy to always make it under 30 min (given you play a support class or don't have access to mvp gears). When a party fails, the leader takes the blame. That's why leaders usually prefer to have friends or well-geared members in their parties.

Edited by thesifer, 13 August 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#35 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:12 PM

No one is going to want a eden geared ranger in their party.

I check ROPD, if they aren't listed I'll ask to see their gears. I don't expect them to have thana and the nine, but I expect them to be decently geared.

Ropd isnt reliable sometimes, i changed my gears 4 months ago and only recently did they update my character to his updated gear, but i changed my gear again a few days ago soo... sometimes it updates fast, sometimes it takes forever

#36 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:21 PM

nah from lvl 140 - 175 only happend 3 time fail under 30 minute run....because not enough killer(wrong set party)...bad Tao RK...

well be winger u need to look how party work..(not only just wing) n make party goes smooth

#37 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:25 PM

much ppl only say need as good as posible right?but i think party really enough with 10 member(for ppl only can afford normal set)..another i will help the poor...coz i know they feel....

#38 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:48 PM

Ropd isnt reliable sometimes, i changed my gears 4 months ago and only recently did they update my character to his updated gear, but i changed my gear again a few days ago soo... sometimes it updates fast, sometimes it takes forever

If you want to be on ROPD frequent pront more. Even without your equipment open it shoes your weapon and shield.

#39 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:59 PM

much ppl only say need as good as posible right?but i think party really enough with 10 member(for ppl only can afford normal set)..another i will help the poor...coz i know they feel....

I was running a 3 active characters party and 8 alt leechers.  :heh:

Edited by Hogbae, 13 August 2018 - 08:00 PM.

#40 agiegia

agiegia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:36 AM

the last 3 times i'm doing bio4 with 3 different party, the genes doesn't give fcp at all. is gene nowadays so stingy about their coat because it's that expensive?

#41 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:41 AM

to be fair 80% of the classes dont really need fcp. The other 20% can also do without it if your party has good dmg, aka the mobs dont touch you.

#42 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:15 AM

to be fair 80% of the classes dont really need fcp. The other 20% can also do without it if your party has good dmg, aka the mobs dont touch you.

Pretty true, you just need to relog in case you get divested. And Flamels die too fast to bother.

#43 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:42 PM

I blame ppl idiocity putting more alt than actual human in party and ask for fast run

just wait until red baby dragon hat land (Which I hope it never will) ppl will only accept RK with that HAT LOL

Edited by heickelrrx, 14 August 2018 - 04:42 PM.

#44 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:43 PM

I never like alt-ing system. It helps botting, cheating, manipulating, and saturating markets.

#45 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:16 AM

Just now the recruiter in Bio4 said that he wanted to see my gears(ALT) coz I'm playing Stringer+ALT. WTF is wrong with you people.

#46 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:01 AM

bait

#47 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:35 AM

I blame ppl idiocity putting more alt than actual human in party and ask for fast run

just wait until red baby dragon hat land (Which I hope it never will) ppl will only accept RK with that HAT LOL

Don't worry, this hat is not gonna be fixed anytime soon.

Also, alt characters ftw. :U - Making friends in there helps to get you recruited... Recruiting helps making friends too. Lol

#48 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

The party leader may want to see the gears of your alt to see if it can survive in bio 4 easily without regularly needing AB to ress. In my experience undergeared alts dying in bio 4 slows down the run significantly, and it’s annoying when everyone is done and ready but one undergeared alt still need to kill 20-30 mobs to turn in. Honestly as a party leader I’d not recruit ppls who want to alt unless I absolutely have to, priorities are given to Tao RKs and Sorcs since they are highly demanded. Different story if it’s s guild bio 4 run filled with friends and guildies, but in random bio parties ppls with alts are undesirable.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 15 August 2018 - 08:03 AM.

#49 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:07 AM

alts are ok

just make sure everything else is covered already.

#50 MysticSeahorse

MysticSeahorse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:41 AM

Man Do I feel the pain on this one.  I love playing unpopular classes and making them unconventionally powerful.  Y'all have no idea how much begging and gear revealing I had to do to get my SC (Genesis Sprite) to 175.  It got easier though toward the end once people were familiar with me and realized I was actually in a lot of cases more capable in killing roles than what was expected.

What I can recommend for some people with this issue, is to advertise yourself in a role that someone wouldn't expect you to fulfill. Prove to them you are able to do it, and they'll invite you back everytime without the questions.  I advertise myself as randel killer. You know you're something special when you can out dps Gene's in that role with shadow balls and kvm *_*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users