Some issue about BIO4 Party - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some issue about BIO4 Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#51 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

I was blame by bad party  "NOOB AB , sup plz  don't use  ME"

he ask me to stop using ME everytime

even my ME is around 300k on Gertie (of course  one shot kill)  ,  120k on Chen   

of course  after wing   I use 1-2 MEs (Use when see Gertie)   and then switch to heal , buffs , scra  , ress  everytimes   

and of course  the one who blame me  died a lot  ,  I always ress him when he died  / buff him when he get dispelled     

but I still get kicked by leader during the mid run    I'm really upset  even I'm not on BMX3

just only one reason  he pm me before he kicked    "I want FS AB not ME AB"       lol

but thx god....   I manage to solo kill rest of Chen and Gertie  and done myself  , level up  from solo kill Gertie too 

if fact if I'm on friend's party or another random good party / people who party with me before , know how strong I am  and let me do as my job  both Killer/Support

I don't have any problems with them     I killed Gertie before she have a chance to snatch or divest member who out of fcp.....   

and I help party member to kill Chen faster .....      , Gene can focus only Randel   w/o switch to Holy Ball  and we always finish in 23-24 mins per run

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 15 August 2018 - 12:29 PM.

#52 bulybuly

bulybuly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:22 PM

do you mad if sorc not open magnetic field but do magic damage?
do you mad if performer not do magic string and kiss fortune instead of sever rainstorm?

in bio 4 rk is the only killer
if you not in your potition than batlemanual time will be wasted
and its expensive

#53 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:29 PM

I have always been a fan of unique builds that allow other classes that fulfil roles outside of their standard, i would have loved to see a ME build function in a bio4 party. But sadly people are biased, but can you blame them? People dont want to risk losing a second TI because a character couldnt fulfil his main role as much as he could have. (Also how do you do ME when sorcs are there for LP?) My ranger is a warger with lots of agi and luk, and low dex, but since i have white wing, bxb, and autumn headband to boost my AS they let me in. But i know if i openly said i was a warger i would 100% be denied invite.

They notice me missing on gertie 50% of the time and assume i run cursed water lol

Edited by mlmf, 15 August 2018 - 02:48 PM.

#54 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:37 PM

I have always been a fan of unique builds that allow other classes that fulfil roles outside of their standard, i would have loved to see a ME build function in a bio4 party. But sadly people are biased, but can you blame them? People dont want to risk losing a second TI because a character couldnt fulfil his main role as much as he could have. (Also how do you do ME when sorcs are there for LP?) My ranger is a warger with lots of agi and luk, and low agi, but since i have white wing, bxb, and autumn headband to boost my AS they let me in. But i know if i openly said i was a warger i would 100% be denied invite.

ppl these days has issues with their skill, got tons of uberpowered OCP gear yet clear time no much difference than in 2016 KEK

#55 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

This is why, I never join Bio4 party instead leveling at ET

#56 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

ppl these days has issues with their skill, got tons of uberpowered OCP gear yet clear time no much difference than in 2016 KEK

Doing 300k damage or 1.5m damage, the kill speed is the same :U

The only thing that makes bio4 faster is how fast you can find mobs.

#57 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

do you mad if performer not do magic string and kiss fortune instead of sever rainstorm?

and its expensive

As long as an AB can kill as fast, I don’t see the problem. But your thinking is not wrong, it’s just a common thinking.

#58 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:41 PM

Maybe it is bmx3 fault

#59 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:42 PM

Doing 300k damage or 1.5m damage, the kill speed is the same :U

The only thing that makes bio4 faster is how fast you can find mobs.

^

The only thing that made Bio 4 faster is that Party Hard Pack is more common now a days and we have lots of Gwings to burn. Lol

#60 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:57 PM

As long as an AB can kill as fast, I don’t see the problem. But your thinking is not wrong, it’s just a common thinking.

Chakri is right 

this is how strong geared  ME AB is    :D

Spoiler

in good party  I don't have any problem   I still do my main job    healing , buffing , ress if see member died 

but help killing Gertie / Chen is an additional job    that FS AB can't       Ranger / Gene  can full focus on killing Randel             

party with my friends or people who party with me before  can complete the run in  20-26 mins  (Depend on mob spawn)

Spoiler

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 15 August 2018 - 09:02 PM.

#61 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:12 PM

How come I've never been ask that question at all (maybe one time) nor have I've seen anyone asking anything related to equipment. I don't think that should matter at all because in almost every party, there will always be that player with high end gears.

Edited by RogerKhan, 15 August 2018 - 10:21 PM.

#62 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:27 PM

honestly you should focus on your main role first. Parties recruit AB for support not killing. It’s to save cost for party members with healing as most buffs the members can live without.If someone keeps dying despite being geared properly for the occasion, it would be your fault indeed though. Your only job= keep people alive as much as possible so they don’t lose exp and incur cost on tokens/heals.

If you need to use ME to make sure the party can finish in time, then the killers suck and it’s their and the leader’s problem. Otherwise you’re just doing extra things that people don’t really need you do to, hence if they die they will blame you.

The only way to avoid this issue is to join the party making it known you want to be the killer in the first place, but good luck finding a spot for that.

#63 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:10 AM

I was not being honest with myself there when I said equipment shouldn't matter at all. As matter of fact, when recruiting, you should be checking equipment especially on (some) of your key killers in the party to avoid screwing up multiple BMX3. Not all of us are rich and can afford BMX3 repeatedly for every round of biolab4 party. With that said, should the recruiter be a D and make a big deal out of it, the answer is no. Let's face it, IRO doesn't have a big enough community for that type of -_-. These are all the players we have so why not F... help each other out and just pretend you didn't see -_-? How about trying to be in that player position that get reject every f ing time when he tries to join a party just because he doesn't have a decent equipment? If people would at least start considering that none of this -_- would have happened but apparently that's not how the world works because that's asking too much.

Edited by RogerKhan, 16 August 2018 - 12:26 AM.

#64 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:40 AM

Well  now  my AB  reach max level    

I have both good / bad  experience  on Bio4 parties    both from my fault / other member's fault

I know that   if I go with random party    I would bring spare  Support/Survival gears   
(such as Elemental armor / Demi-Human reduction gears + Healing power gears) 

for keep myself / everyone alive  and be less offensive play   ....

Now I think  only best way for leveling Bio4  is    going with my friend's / guild's  party   

I hate joining random party  now   

and I think if I leveling  non-main meta Bio4 class   (RK / Gene / AB / Sorc / Performer)   I would  only join my friend's party   or  soloing NCT     would be better....

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 16 August 2018 - 12:45 AM.

#65 Luinachan

Luinachan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:51 AM

Just wondering if bmx3 never come to iro, may be we will do bio4 run with no drama, stay cool, keep calm and fun ?
That make sense why bio4 party hard and full fill with drama, the most is not finishing under 30 mins (2x bounty board) and mostly because "non-basic-bio4-party-characters" ?
Wasting time? Wasting on bmx if not 2x ti? How if we never know item named bmx3 ? Still we do bio4 party that RUSH must under 30 mins ? -_-

#66 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:56 AM

if battle manuals didnt existed, Bio4 wouldnt be used for leveling at all.

#67 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:37 AM

I was blame by bad party  "NOOB AB , sup plz  don't use  ME"

he ask me to stop using ME everytime

even my ME is around 300k on Gertie (of course  one shot kill)  ,  120k on Chen   

of course  after wing   I use 1-2 MEs (Use when see Gertie)   and then switch to heal , buffs , scra  , ress  everytimes   

and of course  the one who blame me  died a lot  ,  I always ress him when he died  / buff him when he get dispelled     

but I still get kicked by leader during the mid run    I'm really upset  even I'm not on BMX3

just only one reason  he pm me before he kicked    "I want FS AB not ME AB"       lol

but thx god....   I manage to solo kill rest of Chen and Gertie  and done myself  , level up  from solo kill Gertie too 

if fact if I'm on friend's party or another random good party / people who party with me before , know how strong I am  and let me do as my job  both Killer/Support

I don't have any problems with them     I killed Gertie before she have a chance to snatch or divest member who out of fcp.....   

and I help party member to kill Chen faster .....      , Gene can focus only Randel   w/o switch to Holy Ball  and we always finish in 23-24 mins per run

I feel very sorry for your experience. Seems some noob who dont know how good you are, and how powerful an OP geared ME AB is meant to be. Theres no need to get upset at them though, ignorance cannot be helped, I would be glad to have a party member like you if I were doing bio 4 again.

I wonder though, did the party have only one AB? A functional bio 4 party should have 2 ABs or even more if some ppls are undergeared, there shouldnt be such a problem if another AB is FS and dedicated to ress. If the party had only 1 AB, the blame should be on the leader for not recruiting well, not on the AB.

#68 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:47 AM

and its expensive

If a sorc can kill fast with his/her magic damage, I dont see why not. In the recent bio 4 parties that I went to, the sorc was indeed doing magic damage after using magnetic earth, and no one had a problem.

#69 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:55 AM

unknown.png

my bio 4 setup for AB

if u died, it's your fault, no one complain about me :P

#70 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:23 AM

I feel very sorry for your experience. Seems some noob who dont know how good you are, and how powerful an OP geared ME AB is meant to be. Theres no need to get upset at them though, ignorance cannot be helped, I would be glad to have a party member like you if I were doing bio 4 again.

I wonder though, did the party have only one AB? A functional bio 4 party should have 2 ABs or even more if some ppls are undergeared, there shouldnt be such a problem if another AB is FS and dedicated to ress. If the party had only 1 AB, the blame should be on the leader for not recruiting well, not on the AB.

The party I get kicked have 2 ABs  (ME and FS) 

the FS have  7k heal  , I have only 4k       the FS have good survival / heal   gear  so I don't worry about him  

I always heal after use ME / use ME when Culoseo Heal is on cooldown  , always look around when to use it     especially if one guy pulling a lot of Gertie , Chen  outside Sorc's LP   I'll use          

if no Gertie , Chen  or less number = I focus on AB's main job 

if someone die  I ress him quickly  /  buff when someone get dispelled   or Scra if someone wanted 

the person who blame me is a Gene  who don't have well geared  ,  deal less than 150k on Randel    and he's very squishy    died in 2 shots Fire balls

and I'm the person who ress him  a lot    and say sorry  if party wing before I click to ress him  , left him behind    :<  

when I stop using ME    the party member who out of FCP get divested  or get snatched more often    also slower kill on Chen.... 

I have backup gears to switch   like Recovery Light ,  Unfrozen Typhoon , survival / support gears   (Even changed to these set  still hit  200k+ ME on Gertie  lol) 

if my party do enough dmg    I can switch gear and be supportive play , less aggressive     and I have better survival than main killers   

but that round ended with I get kicked on mid run  

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 16 August 2018 - 09:29 AM.

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:29 AM

All these talks remind me of my past experiences when I didn’t sacrifice folks in WoE or in PvM. Being alone has forced me to become stronger and self dependent ie a better and more efficient killer. Now I never sacrifice anyone ever again if their prestige has not reached the appropriate level. A white sheep can’t live among all black sheep :(

#72 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:50 AM

The party I get kicked have 2 ABs  (ME and FS) 

the FS have  7k heal  , I have only 4k       the FS have good survival / heal   gear  so I don't worry about him  

I always heal after use ME / use ME when Culoseo Heal is on cooldown  , always look around when to use it     especially if one guy pulling a lot of Gertie , Chen  outside Sorc's LP   I'll use          

if no Gertie , Chen  or less number = I focus on AB's main job 

if someone die  I ress him quickly  /  buff when someone get dispelled   or Scra if someone wanted 

the person who blame me is a Gene  who don't have well geared  ,  deal less than 150k on Randel    and he's very squishy    died in 2 shots Fire balls

and I'm the person who ress him  a lot    and say sorry  if party wing before I click to ress him  , left him behind    :<  

when I stop using ME    the party member who out of FCP get divested  or get snatched more often    also slower kill on Chen.... 

I have backup gears to switch   like Recovery Light ,  Unfrozen Typhoon , survival / support gears   (Even changed to these set  still hit  200k+ ME on Gertie  lol) 

if my party do enough dmg    I can switch gear and be supportive play , less aggressive     and I have better survival than main killers   

but that round ended with I get kicked on mid run  

I see, I feel that you have been doing fine and its rude to kick a player midway in a bio 4 run. I thought they should know better than that, especially knowing Lady KamiNeko is a reputed veteran player.

Oh yeah, am I the only one to notice that most of the ppls who complain about other ppls in bio 4 parties are Genes? I rarely do bio 4 parties nowadays, and it seems that the last 3 times when my guildies/friends told me about their bad bio 4 experiences, the parties had rude Genes who kept crying about minor things.

:p_sleep: 

#73 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:27 AM

And there's this gene(onotime) who joined my party, I was warned by the WL not to let him join coz he doesn't use dark balls ,FCP and just use Greed. For heaven's sake goddamn he's right! People wanted to join for the sake of getting their counts done, not fulfilling their role.

#74 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:00 PM

And there's this gene(onotime) who joined my party, I was warned by the WL not to let him join coz he doesn't use dark balls ,FCP and just use Greed. For heaven's sake goddamn he's right! People wanted to join for the sake of getting their counts done, not fulfilling their role.

They just trolls ... (you can still meet them in TIs) that why , there a soooo few people are recruiting  :heh:

Well i notice if the players doesnt talk much (is always the suspicious ones) even some pt leader will quit midway too  :omg:

That is the very reason why some people rather solo then pt .... not just in bio pt  :ani_swt:

#75 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:14 PM

RG’s role in Bio 4 is to recruit people ... how sad is this -_-? Hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users