How to go to Mora - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to go to Mora

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 kumikoda

kumikoda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

I am trying to follow the Mora quest guide, it says I need to do the Wandering Guardian Quest, and then it says the quest starts in Hazy forest instance quest, and then people generally says the easiest way is to use mysterious seed, and they also said there are 2 ways to get the mysterious seeds, either buy from people or get it from Hazy forest.

Sure I can buy from people, but I am just curious how do I get it and enter the Hazy forest if the seed is in there? Seems like somewhere there is a contradiction, anyone can enlighten me?

#2 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:00 PM

Once you enter the new world, go 2 maps left, then go 1 map up. From there, go to the top middle of the map. Before you talk to the npc there, create a party since its a requirement. After talking to npc go furthur up, entry should be there

#3 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:46 PM

I am trying to follow the Mora quest guide, it says I need to do the Wandering Guardian Quest, and then it says the quest starts in Hazy forest instance quest, and then people generally says the easiest way is to use mysterious seed, and they also said there are 2 ways to get the mysterious seeds, either buy from people or get it from Hazy forest.

Sure I can buy from people, but I am just curious how do I get it and enter the Hazy forest if the seed is in there? Seems like somewhere there is a contradiction, anyone can enlighten me?

the seed will teleport you near the instance's entrance. not to mora. 

finishing hazy forest will get you to mora. or you could just ask a warper to warp you there. then memo it too so you can have your own mora warper 

#4 IJNRakki

IJNRakki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:25 PM

1. Get to Midgard Camp via Eden Group

2a1. Look for Teleport Cat near the center of the map and choose "Near Splendide"

2a2. look for teleport cat and choose "Near Mora"

2b. Move west towards splendide field and look for teleport cat near the west portal and choose "Near Mora"

3. From your position the look for the hidden entrance a few cells northwest

Note: This is if you just need basic stuff in mora like Theore's Request, Mora Equips, Mora Tool Shop. If its for Mora Quests you need to complete the Wandering Guardian Quest

Edited by IJNRakki, 16 August 2018 - 06:31 PM.

#5 kumikoda

kumikoda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

Thank you very much everyone  :thx:

#6 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:33 PM

You can just buy a Misterious Seed in ragial and use it to teleport to the Hazy Forest. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users