• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 baphometslayer

baphometslayer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 01:21 PM

Server 41 is down to about 5-6 active players.

What's the word on server merges?

#2 mmiku2003

mmiku2003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ s24

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:26 PM

get in line! :heh: sadly, majority of the servers are like that: 5-6 true active ones, the rest are afks and alts. i think the game admins just have the new server launches in automatic, and forget about truly being an admin of the game. i also think that not one of them plays in any of the server here; else they would see what the game bugs and what the community needs.

#3 baphometslayer

baphometslayer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:16 PM

don't forget the diamond spammers.

#4 riotblades

riotblades

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:50 PM

It is just a lame once its clearly that warpportal dont know how to admin their games.

That s so sad. They only chase money but trhey are stupid cause they will get no money with this -_-y administration

Look ragnarok 2, so lame, so bad admin, so empty, so forgoten, what a nice game. I can imagine all those creators working FOR NOTHING for late on have their job adm for a so sucking bad company

as ragnarok journey

they just creat and let it on DUDE CANT THEY PAY 2 .000 BOX FOR ONE PERSON LOOK OUT FOR THIS GAME ??

is that company so failed?  ragnarok journey site is a mess, no updates no information of maintance and no -_-

never a gm fix or do a thing 

WARPPORTAL IS SO LAME

Do they even look at forum to check their clients out? what is this? are them all kids that dont know a thing about caring bout their clients?

what a lame company to put some money

aaa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users