Dungeon Of Destiny item Drop rate - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Dungeon Of Destiny item Drop rate

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hanisa

Hanisa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:24 PM

I think the drop rate of this Dungeon became 0 I have done 5 runs in row and none of the bosses drop any items at all Please consider raising the drop rate of items from bosses this is unacceptable.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

Looks like that was a server issue. I just tested it after the restart and the boss monsters in DoD are dropping for me now.

#3 Hanisa

Hanisa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:39 AM

still 0 drops I don't think that fixed it 

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:33 PM

DS_Screen_1_2018_0823_14_19.jpg

At the above screenshot you can see that a lot of "drops" are offered in the open-market and that even though there are only 64 shops open after today's server maintenance. So you see only a part of what is actually sold.

DS_Screen_2_2018_0823_14_27.jpg

The above screenshot clearly shows that it actually drops. A lower drop is intented in this dungeon because it's no "rush"-dungeon. It is made to make sure hours of playing this dungeon. The drop chance is at 25%. If you don't get any drop within 5 runs then either you let kill the monster only by your pet and/or summons (Summoner Class) or you are very unlucky.

The drop stays at the 25% succes chance it is now. A 25% drop chance does not mean that you actually get a drop every 4th time it is dropping. That is not how droprates and RNGs work. If you use the forum search you will very likely find an explanation from me how a drop rate is working.

With this said the discussion about the drop rate is over on my end.

#5 Hanisa

Hanisa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:52 AM

I am using Summoner class to solo kill all bosses I don't use summons or pets attacks yet I am getting 0 drops no one is extremely this unlucky come on this is not possible 

#6 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

So all bosses in DoD have a chance of dropping something other then 50 copper?

#7 veevil

veevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:47 PM

Went in for 2 runs back to back yesterday, both runs dropped 3 essence each. Drops seem to be working fine.

#8 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:19 PM

I'd just like to add, pretty much all the bosses also have the various shields in their drop tables as well. Even the covetted Hero 5th Hero Bracelet which is BiS drops from a midboss on absurdly rare occasions. (I wanna guess <5%)

Additionally gold prices of Essences are steadily declining with the exception of Belkans and Destiny due to them being later-dungeon. You could save some gold and have every Skypie and Minirae essence needed for your set and only dedicate the farming to Parmir, Belkan and Destiny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users