Desperately in need of suggestion for my GX - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Desperately in need of suggestion for my GX

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 xav1st

xav1st

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:36 AM

Hello fellow GX enthusiast!

I desperately in need of suggestion to grow my GX

Currently lvl 169 with MA Build to leveling @ NCT dont really have a problem with it.
Have a plan to go krit katar GX in the future

My current gear :

+13 WDEH

Tengu Set

+15 Hybrid Liberation Crimson Katar Holy

+9FAW of Power Special Agi/Fatal3/3

Under a cast Valk Drop (For MA)/Bakonawa Tattoo (for RC/auto attack)

PDM [GS]

+12 EDA

+7 Enforcer Shoes (Have Temporal LUK SoL/AD)

Physical Shadow Set

Mali Shadow Set

My stat:

120 STR (for tengu) - planning to go 114 and 126 LUK since i got PDM (only if going for mob scarf set)

90 AGI

90 VIT

1 INT

80 DEX

90 LUK

And the problem right now, INSTANCEs

Raw aspd with this setup without adding more consumables is just 182

Im doing faceworm daily, but it seems my crit katar still not good enough for auto attacking last boss so, I use MA skill that hits 50k/skill to Faceworm
And it still takes waaaaaaaaaay too long to clear~~  :p_sleep:

Planning to try Sky Fortress but it would be a waste of EMB because of my lack of damage right now :p_omg: 

Need suggestion for :
1. Still not decide on which one to buy : Mob scarf set/Imperial set/Gambler set  :questionmark:

2. Related to question number 1, need more ways to pump my aspd :p_hi: 

3. How to boost my katar crit damage?
Was thinking about OBC and enchant but i think it will cost me a LOT to sacrifice since i read a lot about enchanting -_-ty luck and refine it for more damage till it surpassing my +13 WDEH

+ it cannot be transferred to my fellow GX in my account  :sob:

Thank you!
Will really appreciate your answer!

Have a good day  :p_laugh:

#2 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:38 AM

always use awake pot, enriched celermine, kirin horn's agi up buff/guarana to help boost your aspd (+20 agi food if you want more)

do you have aspd enchanted rudra/white wing costume?

i think you need to pump more agi. this is optional though, i get 108 agi to get extra +3 luk from PDM lol, but thats just me.

OBC is also great for boosting aspd too, but depends on the refine rate. enchanting with acute3 is already good enough.

also, try to get mob scarf/gamblers seal combo as these two definitely the better choice for a crit gx as they add alot of crit rate, crit dmg and aspd. even 90 agi is enough if you have those gears

Edited by Darksorrow1234, 23 August 2018 - 03:43 AM.

#3 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:43 AM

You can go Crit Katar with Mob Scarf Set / Gambler Seal Set; 120 AGI Imperial Set; 120 STR Tengu Set.

Stats for Crit Katar Mob Scarf Set / Gambler Set:

STR 100~114

AGI 100~110

VIT 80~90

DEX 1~72

INT 1

LUK 120~126

Imperial Set

STR 100~120

AGI 120

VIT 80~90

DEX 80~100

LUK 90

Tengu Set

STR 120

AGI 100~110

VIT 72~90

DEX 80~100

LUK 90

You can adjust according to your liking and playstyle. Lets wait the thoughts of the others. These are just suggestions. Hope this helps.

Edited by LeeKelly, 23 August 2018 - 03:44 AM.

#4 xav1st

xav1st

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:19 AM

always use awake pot, enriched celermine, kirin horn's agi up buff/guarana to help boost your aspd (+20 agi food if you want more)

do you have aspd enchanted rudra/white wing costume?

i think you need to pump more agi. this is optional though, i get 108 agi to get extra +3 luk from PDM lol, but thats just me.

OBC is also great for boosting aspd too, but depends on the refine rate. enchanting with acute3 is already good enough.

also, try to get mob scarf/gamblers seal combo as these two definitely the better choice for a crit gx as they add alot of crit rate, crit dmg and aspd. even 90 agi is enough if you have those gears

Hello Darksorrow! Thanks for your reply  :p_laugh:

No, unfortunately i dont have any aspd costume cuz nowadays people sell it for about 3.5B, as pricy as Mob Scarf..

It brokes my heart  :sob:

Want to ask tho, what is the minumum refine for OBC that it can surpass my +13 WDEH? After reading your and Lee reply tho, i'm thinking about selling my WDEH and test my luck with OBC.

And, why mob scarf/gambler set? If im not wrong, i saw Ashuckel in other threat saying that he's prefer Imperial set over mob and gambler for GX but not stating why.

After i look at Gambler set tho, the crit rate and crit damage are really tempting and dat +4 aspd tho can free myself from that 3.5B aspd costume :p_love: and combo it with 126 LUK with PDM  for defense bypass :p_laugh: I can invest in other stat to reach moaaaar aspd and moaaar damage  :p_hi:

But.... is it really worth it just like what i it hope would be?

And yeah... i know Mob set undeniably still more versatile for all classes  :rice:

And that's my dilemma these days. Everything has it owns benefits and i can't afford buying all of them so i have to choose one of them  :sob:

Edited by xav1st, 23 August 2018 - 06:20 AM.

#5 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:51 AM

If you looking for the best for you right now, i would say gambler seal. Mob scarf is good for its versatility. You can share with other class, you can put card on the sunglasses or even own multiple sunglasses for different card that you can change according to your need. Overall mob scarf is very good compare its counterpart. But gambler seal give you more aspd. Your current aspd is too low. Even if you have mob scarf, you need to invest more to achive 193 aspd. If your budget is not good, go for gambler seal. You can sell it as you progress later on. Think like this, you're not buying that gambler seal, you just borrow it. Buy gambler seal 5b, use it, sell it for 5b when you dont need it. You lose nothing

If i have kiel or lord knight card, i would put that card on sunglasses so i can share it with multiple char. Putting mvp card on bound gear like old bone circlet is not a wise choice. This is the reason why i think mob scarf is far superior than other for end game

Edited by AsriXII, 23 August 2018 - 09:59 AM.

#6 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

I would go with gambler seal tbh. 193 aspd is too good.

#7 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 03:41 PM

So many threads talking about the same thing. @_@

#8 BackOn

BackOn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:54 PM

yeah

#9 xav1st

xav1st

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:03 PM

If you looking for the best for you right now, i would say gambler seal. Mob scarf is good for its versatility. You can share with other class, you can put card on the sunglasses or even own multiple sunglasses for different card that you can change according to your need. Overall mob scarf is very good compare its counterpart. But gambler seal give you more aspd. Your current aspd is too low. Even if you have mob scarf, you need to invest more to achive 193 aspd. If your budget is not good, go for gambler seal. You can sell it as you progress later on. Think like this, you're not buying that gambler seal, you just borrow it. Buy gambler seal 5b, use it, sell it for 5b when you dont need it. You lose nothing

If i have kiel or lord knight card, i would put that card on sunglasses so i can share it with multiple char. Putting mvp card on bound gear like old bone circlet is not a wise choice. This is the reason why i think mob scarf is far superior than other for end game

Good thinking! Thank you for your suggestion  :p_laugh:

I would go with gambler seal tbh. 193 aspd is too good.

Yas! With Gambler Seal maybe.. just maybe can cut expenses on aspd costume and consumables  :rice:

yeah

Yes there are so many. But i'm not asking the specific same thing. I already stroll at this forum for a long time seeking for an answer to my question. Some asking about leveling gear, end game build, skill builds, etc. And some of then already outdated which mean does not include new OCP's gear. Those thread does not help my problem.

I think it's more into case by case basis. There are no 1 solution for all problems. I'm just asking for a suggestion to progress if you don't want to help, then so be it :p_hi:

Well thank you for responding anyway  :thx:

#10 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:17 PM

Yes there are so many. But i'm not asking the specific same thing. I already stroll at this forum for a long time seeking for an answer to my question. Some asking about leveling gear, end game build, skill builds, etc. And some of then already outdated which mean does not include new OCP's gear. Those thread does not help my problem.

I think it's more into case by case basis. There are no 1 solution for all problems. I'm just asking for a suggestion to progress if you don't want to help, then so be it :p_hi:

Well thank you for responding anyway  :thx:

Honestly I don't blame you. There's too many pages to be reading to hunt something useful. But I know that black cat avatar guy always post some great advices of gears.

#11 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:27 PM

Its like every month we have to update our gear :pif:

#12 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:31 AM

Its like every month we have to update our gear :pif:

This so true, but so sad.

#13 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:58 AM

Still trying to catch up to the best gears a year ago then every month or two the end game changes lol

#14 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:59 PM

Hello fellow GX enthusiast!

I desperately in need of suggestion to grow my GX

Currently lvl 169 with MA Build to leveling @ NCT dont really have a problem with it. 
Have a plan to go krit katar GX in the future

My current gear :

+13 WDEH

Tengu Set

+15 Hybrid Liberation Crimson Katar Holy

+9FAW of Power Special Agi/Fatal3/3 -special agi FAW isnt recommended for +9 since you need to +12 it since spec stat gives +1 flat aspd at +12. better use fatal 10 or +9 HBP

Under a cast Valk Drop (For MA)/Bakonawa Tattoo (for RC/auto attack) -change your bakonawa tattoo to GS verus core / Owl Baron LBS / Temporal Ring

PDM [GS]

+12 EDA -you can improve your damage by using +9 FDA or +9 MBTA

+7 Enforcer Shoes (Have Temporal LUK SoL/AD) -get lucky day temporal luk if you're aiming for a temporal ring. bear power if not. 

Physical Shadow Set

Mali Shadow Set

My stat:

120 STR (for tengu) - planning to go 114 and 126 LUK since i got PDM (only if going for mob scarf set)

90 AGI

90 VIT

1 INT

80 DEX

90 LUK

And the problem right now, INSTANCEs

Raw aspd with this setup without adding more consumables is just 182

Im doing faceworm daily, but it seems my crit katar still not good enough for auto attacking last boss so, I use MA skill that hits 50k/skill to Faceworm
And it still takes waaaaaaaaaay too long to clear~~  :p_sleep:

Planning to try Sky Fortress but it would be a waste of EMB because of my lack of damage right now :p_omg: 

Need suggestion for :
1. Still not decide on which one to buy : Mob scarf set/Imperial set/Gambler set  :questionmark: -mob scarf or gambler set if you're going for crit. 

2. Related to question number 1, need more ways to pump my aspd :p_hi: -use consumables like enriched celermine. change your  headgear to overupgraded OBC 

3. How to boost my katar crit damage?
Was thinking about OBC and enchant but i think it will cost me a LOT to sacrifice since i read a lot about enchanting -_-ty luck and refine it for more damage till it surpassing my +13 WDEH

+ it cannot be transferred to my fellow GX in my account  :sob: -OBC is account bound. you can store it and transfer it to your other GXs if it's in the same account. +12 OBC with acute lvl 3 is already better than +13 WDEH

Thank you!
Will really appreciate your answer!

Have a good day  :p_laugh:

im wondering why your aspd is that low. i have the same agi but my aspd is already maxed even without gambler seal. i only have oda buff, awakes, and celermine buff. 

Edited by BlackMeow, 27 August 2018 - 12:05 AM.

#15 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:06 PM

im wondering why your aspd is that low. i have the same agi but my aspd is already maxed even without gambler seal. i only have oda buff, awakes, and celermine buff. 

There, this black cat here. Hehe

#16 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:41 PM

^Black Cat has arrived!

#17 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:03 AM

i just comeback with iro recently.. watch many vids and i saw gx with vit lower than 80 or 80 is maxed??

is it safe to have gx with 70ish vit?? since idont aim to farm bio5 ,only for instance..

#18 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:44 AM

With perversed demon mask, for every 18dex you get 3vit and 1% mhp. So you can lower your vit a little bit. Most ppl nowadays using perversed demon mask for hard def bypass. That why many ppl has lower than 90 vit

#19 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:50 AM

U can even do 1 vit.

#20 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:05 AM

I have between 72~80 VIT with PDM

#21 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:31 AM

U can even do 1 vit.

OMG the legendary fuyukikun... i thought many old player quit iRO ... /heh

#22 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:40 AM

i mean. if you need more HP, a lot of OCP grants extra HP. if you need more healing modifier, just use seed / berry since slims will heal less. 

no, soft def only affects a little on your survivability.

stun resist is not needed since not so many high end mobs use stun anymore.

so, become a glass cannon to the fullest.

#23 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

LK card gives 10K HP with 70-80 VIT

#24 xav1st

xav1st

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:21 AM

LK card gives 10K HP with 70-80 VIT

RIP Casual Gamer (including me) :wah:

Right? i only use awakes and celermine without aspd costume. I did soo many experiment with my current gear and.... i think it's still lack something.. :hmm:
T
rying to solo faceworm queen and still need 2-3x EDP  :sob: Thinking to swap into RC GX but will need phreeoni wings for Halu boss Sky Fortress i think...  :hmm:

#25 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:03 AM

I'm using MA to clear mobs on faceworm instance but i use RC when dealing with the queen and miniboss FW. I think what you're lacking is the +9 faceworm eggshell carded with engkanto. i suggest not to crit the FW queen to death, but use RC, i think its faster than MA with you're current setup, aside from that, burst damage will leech you more life than multiple crit hits. How do you survive when the queen hits you with EQ? With the eggshell and a GR carded EDA, you only need roughly around 40k+ HP to survive the eq.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users