Renewal Five for Friday 8/24 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal Five for Friday 8/24

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:48 AM

fiveforfriday_large.jpg

Who wants more questions answered?

YOU want more questions answered!

Here's Five for Friday back at it again with the answers!

Got more questions? Ask them below and we'll get to them next week!

Five For Friday 8/24

Q1: When another illusion dungeon comeout?
Q2: Mado mecha improvement when?

Campitor: 

1. November looks like the next likely time.
2. We should be getting the Mechanics Update soon. Were still waiting on delivery of the update.

thanks for the answers. although i hate reading 'eventually' because it means "too long" in iRO vocab. 

EDIT: FOF question

it wasn't answered so im gonna ask again, can we please have all the costumes to be enchantable. especially the latest ones this past 2 years

Campitor: We work updating the npc with all the costumes we have received. Currently I am not happy with how each item has to be manually added and would prefer that costumes.. just work with the npc and want to move towards that goal.

There is any chance to get the old Elemental Sword Effect? (When cast cold bolt from another autocast, like shadow spell / Gazzeti Card, the bolt combo starts) because there is no gear for a Autocaster Shadow Chaser build since the OCP XXI, 10 months ago and this "fix" will be a great update for us.

Campitor: Can you please provide the Item ID number of which you are referring? Reverting a balance change is not something we desire to do but we can verify that the item has the correct effects.

Can we request in advance the Modified EXP and Job tables of 3rd classes?

Campitor: From where? 

1.Can you optimize decard-NPC? Instead of starting from beginning after failure, can you just let us choose continue/stop?  Just like enrich refine NPC.
2.Costume ear fox ear still cannot be enhanced.

Campitor: 

1. Yes
2. We are still working on adding all costumes to the npc.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

Hi camp. Highly appreciate homunculus loyalty event. Finally made my level 94 Lif into Rose Lif after 8 months of 6 hours per week playing. (I started playing iRO January this year.)

Uhm, my question is this.

Fof:when will updates similar with kRO be implemented like with kRO? Like UI and party system?

Campitor: They are on our list of mini updates we want. Currently were trying to get the class balance patches.

Can you start on making the vip token be consumed first before the regular ones?

Campitor: Unfortunately I can not.

Question about RODex, why is Abyss Dress RODex-able and Heroic Backpack not RODex-able?

Can we have some standardization?

Campitor: Eventually yes. Currently we have some other projects that need to be done first. But we want to review them as well.

FoF Can you do this at least for the next FoF thread: Answer the questions in the normal format, plus a bonus Video on Youtube/Twitch of Campitor and Astra answering the questions.

I think everyone will enjoy it and pay attention to what you said in your own words.

Bonus question: Is there a plan to unban the mini-bosses card from trade/vend? (Deviling, Dark Illusion, ETC)

Campitor: Unfortunately not as this time.

Can we make Enriched Elunium/Oridecon 50 Box vendable? The 100 box and 10 box are vendable but not the 50 box. This doesn't make sense.

Campitor: I will look into this.

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:43 AM

are we going to have the 'multiple account shared storage'? a.k.a. guild storage?

Campitor: Eventually we hope to receive this update.

Astra, some question to ask heh.
1.Beside being a crew/GM, actually you all play iRO? :D
2. :D GM still like to share the calendar (consistently) with us?
3.:v we has headgear design contest, can we has a costume garment design contest?

Haha thank GM hearing from us. :no1:

Campitor: 

1. Yes most of us play I (Camp) have a gene. Others play other characters.
2. Currently were still waiting on word on when we will get out next mini update.
3. Although we can propose them the studio is very reluctant to make more garment sprites.

FOF:

can we skip all contents and jump straight to 17.1?

please?

Campitor: No, we need to get the updates on the way there.

are OCP suggestions actually being reviewed?

Campitor:  Yes

Someday could happen to have a specific class OCP? because there is a LOT of items for some abbandoned classes like SN and SC autocasters that do not come to iRO and others servers like bRO already have but they still on episode 15

Another question:  :x
We could receive a OCA and MCA update with NCT cards? comparing with the bRO again, they received the NCT update and the OCA / MCA update at same day :x  and if this happens someday, there is any chance do include the Immortal wind ghost and immortal bloody knight cards?

Campitor: If there are specific items you would like to see let us know in the suggestion thread. We go through it and request them in addition to our normal delivery of a random box.

Last time we checked our OCA and MCA content matched what was on the list for kRO, however we can check again.

#4 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

Campitor: Can you please provide the Item ID number of which you are referring? Reverting a balance change is not something we desire to do but we can verify that the item has the correct effects.

ID 13414 :x 

And Ty for all the answers :3

Edited by SrRinio, 24 August 2018 - 04:52 PM.

#5 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:22 PM

Good work for answering my question. I can't wait for mado improvement.

#6 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:50 AM

ID 13414 :x

And Ty for all the answers :3

I agree on this, they have to revert it back and maybe just disable it in pvp woe

#7 thesifer

thesifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:38 AM

Senpai noticed me.  :p_love: 

Thank you for your answer.   :p_smile:

#8 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:12 PM

Q1:I would like to ask,if you are able to had a chance to ocp/mvp/costume, which item you wish to obtain? (For camp,astra, and also vmod)

Q2:Could we have another similiar overlook dungeon with geffen dungeon theme or payon dungeon theme? Free one card for completing every quest each floor would help newbie to gear up and reach valuable vard.

Edited by andxres, 27 August 2018 - 07:12 PM.

#9 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSleepy Bird Cage Manor
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 August 2018 - 07:33 AM

Thank you Camp for answering our questions.

FoF: can you add bounty boards to the ff:
×Izlude (Undersea Tunnel)
*Alberta (Sunken Ship)
*Nifleheim (correct me if I am wrong with the spelling.)
*Other towns that don't have bounty boards.

Another FoF:
Can we request fix for Mental Charge skill of Lif?
Fix as well for iRO-only disabled skills in Woe.

I read from the wiki that bounty boards are custom from iRO itself so I guess it won't be that hard to implement them.

I am a solo player, I play when I havr the time that's why I can't afford waiting for party recruitment. I hope you'll implement it. Currently, I am wasting my silver arrows in Nifleheim with my SC, hoping there should be a bounty in this graveyard.

Thanks Camp and company for all the work. Terribly appreciate it.

Edited by tfimpossible, 28 August 2018 - 03:48 AM.

#10 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

Potential ocp list?  Judgment shoes for AB :p_laugh: ?

#11 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:01 PM

Thank for answering all the answer ' 3' awesome :D :P let lvling or comp together GM haha.

FOF:I know it's hard to reimplemente a same events in short time or time to time, but is it possible make adventure towel trable-able? If can't make it tradeable or vendable, is it possible make adventure towel as gm-tradeable item :D ?

Edited by Newbi001, 28 August 2018 - 03:04 PM.

#12 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 04:02 AM

I haven't seen a response about the changes to Shadow Gear in some months so a few questions related to them.
1. Will the Shadow Gears which currently come from the Stanley's Shadow Equipment Box, Shadow Resistance Box, and Spellflow Shadow Box in the Cash Shop instead start to drop in instances and/or become available through some means ingame or will they remain Cash Shop exclusive?

2. Are there any plans to eventually add the Class Shadow Sets (e.g Archbishop Shadow Shield & Archbishop Shadow Weapon) from KRO? If yes when approximately should we expect them?

3. Could you please add a way to get the Unfreezing Shadow Set to the game again? My understanding is the set is account bound and was only available from a quest which is not currently implemented.

4. The Shadow Item Double Refine Event has not happened in quite some time. Any possibility of this event returning before the end of the year?

#13 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

Can we get a cannonball / ammo dealer NPCs in the Eden Mail room?

#14 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 August 2018 - 03:34 PM

Campitor: Eventually we hope to receive this update.

damn, 'eventually' and 'we hope' is the iRO term for never @_@ 

FOF: any news about the implementation of excellion suit and wings? it's in your RO official website and yet it's still not implemented for too long.

Edited by BlackMeow, 28 August 2018 - 03:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users