Guild master quit, along with grade 6 gear combinations - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guild master quit, along with grade 6 gear combinations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GodShiva

GodShiva

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:18 AM

So I am the new guild master of the server, because our previous guild master quit.

So before this guy quit, he kicked us all from the guild and just left. Of course, along with one month worth Brisingamen, Megingjard, other grade 6 item combinations, and symbols of sun god.

And the only reason he quit was because I and some other guys charged and became stronger than him..this is ridiculous

Is there a way to get the combinations from him somehow? Now that it happened to our server, we are forever 1 month left behind compared to other servers. Especially Bris and Meging combinations. I and all other players think it is unfair.

Please let me know admin, if you read this.

Thanks,

Shiva

Edited by GodShiva, 29 August 2018 - 09:41 AM.

#2 SweetTronky

SweetTronky

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:25 AM

YEAH! our previous guild leader is soo bad, give us back the combinations :pif:

#3 mmiku2003

mmiku2003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ s24

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:40 AM

Not an admin but I can tell you that you're out of luck. They can't give you items that was in your previous guild master's inventory just because he quit and you guys asked for it. You'll just be one month left behind other servers as you have said: so basically like a new server but with higher level characters.

#4 GodShiva

GodShiva

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:47 AM

Not an admin but I can tell you that you're out of luck. They can't give you items that was in your previous guild master's inventory just because he quit and you guys asked for it. You'll just be one month left behind other servers as you have said: so basically like a new server but with higher level characters.

lets hope for the best because those combinations are just sitting there doing nothing while the previous guild master already quit like 2 months ago..what a waste.. :hmm:

Edited by GodShiva, 29 August 2018 - 11:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users