Fast Leveling for Royal Guard (Banding/Genesis Ray) - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fast Leveling for Royal Guard (Banding/Genesis Ray)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:15 AM

Aloha!

For those Royal Guards who are struggling to level, I'd find these very useful. I'd created my level 1 char Day 1, and in Day 4 it's now level 133(I can rush this to 141). Basic grinding till you change to Royal Guard. In Low TI, I stayed there till I get LVL1 Banding and LVL 1 Genesis Ray. After that, go straight to Juperos Dungeon 1(Spotlight EXP).

Now what you need are:

+9Divine Guard Hat (To Spam Genesis Ray)

+9Evil Dragon Armor (For Leeching SP)

Royal Guard Necklace (Immune to Blind and Silence, monsters in Juperos will Blind you, so you will need this, if you don't have this, buy Green Potions)

Imperial Ring and Imperial Feather (Increases damage of Genesis Ray)

ALT RG or if you have a friend that has RG that you can use.

From level 100, you can 2-3shots depending on your gear I guess? Just kill the monsters in Juperos 1 and then TI. Go back and repeat. Max first Genesis Ray after that max Banding. Then you can Max Cannon Spear, VP and OB depending on your build.

My stats at the moment level 133:

STR 120

DEX/VIT 90

AGI/INT/LUCK 1

I don't put AGI because there is a delay when you cast ROG then Tuna Belly, there's like 1sec delay. Also, monsters in Juperos will hit you. Prolly today I can rush this to Bio4. Then I will reset stats afterward. This is my 3rd RG now and the same thing I did to my 2nd RG, I use alt RG to level it up with Banding and Genesis Ray.

I am not a PRO RG; I'm just an ordinary guy who loves RG. If there are errors in my leveling guide and gears, etc., kindly let me know so I can edit it.

Credits to Chakri, because I ask tips on him and watch his YouTube.

Mahalo Nui!

Klief

Edited by Klief, 01 September 2018 - 11:12 AM.

#2 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:39 AM

Hey Mahalo Klief.

Create RG exclusive guild for encouraging RG players of banding and free Genesis Ray. I asked Chakri before but he's too lazy leading the guild and stuff :heh:

Edited by DataDrain, 01 September 2018 - 07:40 AM.

#3 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:45 AM

I asked Chakri too that I'm planning to create a guild exclusive for Royal Guards only. He said that he will join but he will not play :heh: . Well atleast he's there :heh:

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:47 AM

my speed leveling guide is unchanged, only u bring 1 RG alt all the time

#5 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:52 AM

Also, I found this very effective in Bio4 too like a new meta. I created a party 2RGs, 2ABs, 2Genes 1RK, 1WL, Performers, Winger. I let Bloomberg auto-follow me so I can help DPS and spam Genesis Ray and we finished it under 30mins. Now I met this DNSK who is also an RG and good thing he has Banding and Genesis Ray. So same thing we did in Bio4, but this time the two of us are now helping DPS and spamming Genesis Ray, still have 8minutes on BMX. I hope more RGs will rise because if that happens in Bio4, not only Genesis Ray will be used but Hesperus Lit(which requires 3 Royal Guards) which deals massive damage.

Edited by Klief, 01 September 2018 - 08:10 AM.

#6 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:56 AM

I asked Chakri too that I'm planning to create a guild exclusive for Royal Guards only. He said that he will join but he will not play :heh: . Well atleast he's there :heh:

I will create 3rd RG from scratch if he were to join yours, a baby RG similar to Chakri#5 :rice:

#7 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

With Fuyuki’s proven and tested Speed Leveling Guide and an alt RG or a friend RG or a guilidmate RG, you can reach max lvl in no time!

#8 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 01 September 2018 - 09:11 AM

I will try Fuyuki's speed leveling ;) Thank you

#9 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:09 AM

Nice work man. Chakri fans here! /heh

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

I’m always home after 7 pm server time. Though for today it’s Saturday, I should be home at 2:30 pm. I will pm you again. Thank you.

Sorry that I can’t help much in the guild. I barely play the game. I don’t really have time. In fact whenever I come home, my wife always wants me to spend time with her for few hours (and it’s never enough, so 30+ mins drama on top before she is calm down, and let me go do my things lol). Then I have to walk my dogs, do my chores and other daily responsibilities. That’s why it’s taking forever to make this Imperial video, but it will be finished today/tomorrow AKA this weekend! Sorry it’s takin forever :(

Also don’t worry about giving credits. I didn’t do anything. It goes to you and folks who working hard to make a guild. There is something I can’t really do because of my anti-social attitude and how I love to solo and work alone. However, you guys are different. Maybe you can do it. A party of 3+ RG doing ET! Haven’t tried H. Lot before. That’s be sick to watch hahaha

All good luck. Good job on videos and the guild.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 01 September 2018 - 10:54 AM.

#11 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

I’m always home after 7 pm server time. Though for today it’s Saturday, I should be home at 2:30 pm. I will pm you again. Thank you.

Sorry that I can’t help much in the guild. I barely play the game. I don’t really have time. In fact whenever I come home, my wife always wants me to spend time with her for few hours (and it’s never enough, so 30+ mins drama on top before she is calm down, and let me go do my things lol). Then I have to walk my dogs, do my chores and other daily responsibilities. That’s why it’s taking forever to make this Imperial video, but it will be finished today/tomorrow AKA this weekend! Sorry it’s takin forever :(

Also don’t worry about giving credits. I didn’t do anything. It goes to you and folks who working hard to make a guild. There is something I can’t really do because of my anti-social attitude and how I love to solo and work alone. However, you guys are different. Maybe you can do it. A party of 3+ RG doing ET! Haven’t tried H. Lot before. That’s be sick to watch hahaha

All good luck. Good job on videos and the guild.

All good man. Just take time and focus in your real life. You have nothing to worry about! Alooooha! :no1:

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 September 2018 - 05:14 PM

Also, I found this very effective in Bio4 too like a new meta. I created a party 2RGs, 2ABs, 2Genes 1RK, 1WL, Performers, Winger. I let Bloomberg auto-follow me so I can help DPS and spam Genesis Ray and we finished it under 30mins. Now I met this DNSK who is also an RG and good thing he has Banding and Genesis Ray. So same thing we did in Bio4, but this time the two of us are now helping DPS and spamming Genesis Ray, still have 8minutes on BMX. I hope more RGs will rise because if that happens in Bio4, not only Genesis Ray will be used but Hesperus Lit(which requires 3 Royal Guards) which deals massive damage.

Make video please!

#13 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:53 PM

Make video please!

Yeah make a vid to make it visual for everyone. Should be better advertising too!  :p_laugh: I'd love to watch it.

#14 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:15 PM

Yeah definitely, I will make a video! :D 

#15 naruto1989

naruto1989

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:31 AM

Yeah can I join the rg guild plzz im planning tu create a shield chainer and ob and VP rg

#16 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:10 AM

Yeah can I join the rg guild plzz im planning tu create a shield chainer and ob and VP rg

Join us >>>>> https://discord.gg/UCft46v

#17 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:37 AM

my speed leveling guide is unchanged, only u bring 1 RG alt all the time

cannon spear is actually an edible bio4 skill too <3 wait for my video. (god im wasting my game time for this but its fun)

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

it has always been and will always be, nothing changed except everything got more damage.

#19 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:12 AM

true. that temporal ring, and imperial feather makes a huge difference

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users