Imperial Feather Review Video: Questions? Inputs? Thought? - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Imperial Feather Review Video: Questions? Inputs? Thought?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:38 AM

Hope you RGs get to watch the video and consider your future build. Sorry the video is not as well-made as my other video even though I took my time forever. It's quite thuggy  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Read my papers here for full details and numbers and for better understandings of the video

Share your thoughts of Imperial Feather

Edited by ChakriGuard, 03 September 2018 - 05:39 AM.

#2 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:04 AM

Thats some detailed work Chak! If I will build an RO school, you will be the RG Board of Director. Appreciate the things you do to the RG community.

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:08 AM

Hahaha nah, thanks but I’d rather prefer to be a school security guy that kicks thug students who try to skip classes rolf

#4 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Server:chaos

Posted 03 September 2018 - 02:26 PM

Great video and full of very useful information, I really liked the sequence and the alternative builds.

Cheers

#5 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2018 - 02:54 PM

Hi chak, plese play gx and can't wait paper like this :heh:

#6 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:04 PM

Very informative!

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

Hi chak, plese play gx and can't wait paper like this :heh:

Too many GX players and videos, RG vids are rare. I also love exploring new things. Most importantly, I don’t play thief class because I hate thieves lol

#8 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

It's not an RG but my silly kitty likes the feather+necklace combo ^_^

#9 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:19 PM

Too many GX players and videos, RG vids are rare. I also love exploring new things. Most importantly, I don’t play thief class because I hate thieves lol

I may play thief class, but I'm a noble thief. Still great vid btw. Consider my offer as the RG Board of Director in my RO school.

#10 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:01 PM

in terms of baby RG.. no 120 STR so is tengu still relevant? or in that case feather would be better?

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:32 PM

I can check that for you tomorrow ~

#12 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:03 AM

why didn't you use RG Necklace?

At 108 AGI, that's 100 eATK.

#13 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:22 AM

Because I love Toy syringe too much. I think I Toy is better than 100 ATK or Tengu scroll.

#14 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

nice vids :)

#15 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:47 PM

I was also wondering that too. Would 100atk from RGnecklace make feather set better than tengu

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:44 PM

100 ATK would increase damage roughly around 2-3k, just a wild guess, but I can do a double check quickly later :3

And even if it did more damage (I doubt it), I would not still use Imperial Feather + Necklace because I need Toy Syringe. That’s a trade off by going full offensive gears, that is, you will not tank well and you might have to pot more often :3

You may try switching to Toy to pot but if I show you my hotkey S, you would know that hotkeying Toy and Necklace is the least important there.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 04 September 2018 - 01:46 PM.

#17 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM

also does all of those consider shield spell for imp shield vs mad bunny?

#18 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:12 PM

Good video, that part with the Violent Fish vs GC was nice  :p_laugh:

#19 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:09 AM

ok this clears some things about GC that's been bugging me

the reason it will miss on GTB users

it's full magic dmg

i wonder if recoil will miss if you wear a GTB yourself

anyway seems kinda like FE and EQ, magic atk derived from phys stats

tnx

#20 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:41 AM

I. Feather, Necklace & I.Guard saves you a lot of SP spamming VP in Bio5.
They also do more Overbrand Damage than Tengu.
THey do not require you to have a 120 stat. (A PvP/PvM RG like me can't afford it).

and most importantly, it enables you to kill that magic-only-vulnerable fish, which you very well presented.
I'm curious why didn't you use Divine Guard & Genesis Ray? Isn't that magic attack too?

#21 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:08 AM

ok this clears some things about GC that's been bugging me

the reason it will miss on GTB users

it's full magic dmg

i wonder if recoil will miss if you wear a GTB yourself

anyway seems kinda like FE and EQ, magic atk derived from phys stats

tnx

If a Crusader has a GTB equipped, Grand Cross simply isn't allowed to be cast. Nothing happens, no SP is used, no cast bar, nothin at all.

If GC is cast then GTB is equipped during the cast, it fails upon the cast bar finishing. gif here:

QnWXH92.gif

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

also does all of those consider shield spell for imp shield vs mad bunny?

Shield spell from Gaia was used to all testing, +150 ATK

most importantly, it enables you to kill that magic-only-vulnerable fish, which you very well presented.
I'm curious why didn't you use Divine Guard & Genesis Ray? Isn't that magic attack too?

RoG is physical. I tested it way back when Divine Guard came out when I made that Party build video.

There used to be 2 instances that were impossible for RG to solo efficiently. One was NTF, the other was Seagods. Divine Guard didn’t solve any problems. It needs Holy Cross to proc. RoG that means it also accumulates damages on one Celine, eventually, they start healing. RoG also doesn’t work on Violent fish. What a Divine Guard hells is to open an alternative build to level. Thought good coordination is needed among Banding RGs.

Feather helps solve problem with Seagods. It would be easier too if RG did the instance with friend but if he prefers solo, he also can do it.

NTF and Sky Fortress are two most profitable instances to do. Unfortunately, they are both highly difficult for RG to do. Currently, the only way to kill celine is to bring String or have Kiel, otherwise have fun spending 10 mins killing Celine with After-cast-delay geared OB.

Stefan himself is fairly easy. Getting to the top fast is actually the problem. RG has Endure but mobs are too many and most of the time Endure gets cancelled in less than 5 seconds. Also need speed pot to run fast to save Gum. 100 P. dodge needs almost a whole new set of gears. It gets boring and repetitive real fast.

For now I’m hoping to find a way to kill Celine efficiently. I’m working on it and this is probably my next video. The costs have to be reasonable, but so far, I think bringing Alt String is the best way.

If a Crusader has a GTB equipped, Grand Cross simply isn't allowed to be cast. Nothing happens, no SP is used, no cast bar, nothin at all.

If GC is cast then GTB is equipped during the cast, it fails upon the cast bar finishing. gif here:
QnWXH92.gif

Yup this is exactly why I didn’t use GTB when fighting the Violent fish. Good enough, GC didn’t rely heavily on buffs that means this stupid fish could dispel me all it wanted. Also a reason why I had to use Kirin armor instead of Water armor. RG doesn’t need an Unfrozen armor as Inspiration already takes care of that.

#23 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

^^
my suggestion on Celine:
Crimson Spear
Deviant FAW figthing spirit
Temporal Ring
Speed of Light OGH Boots
Abusive Robe STR
BSG
Old Casket & Pure White Marching Hat.
That midheadgear that has 10% skill delay reduce.
Leo Crown for Mild Wind buff. Inspiration doesnt dispell it. You could proc it before facing Celine.

i think these give you 50% skill delay.
1 OB per second is decent.
The long animation of OB almost makes 100% skill delay pointless. I've seen one RG do it with string and he was doing 1 OB per second at most.

#24 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:08 PM

GDI Chakri, at last I saw that you got your hands on "penetration" gelerdria already  :p_love: 

congrats though :heh:

Make Earth Drive Videos using +10 Gelerdria + Storm Stone Combo with 3 pcs True Randel cards please :p_love:

I can supply my excess cards if you got uncarded slotted +10 gelerdria :heh:

#25 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:47 PM

GDI Chakri, at last I saw that you got your hands on "penetration" gelerdria already  :p_love:

congrats though :heh:

Make Earth Drive Videos using +10 Gelerdria + Storm Stone Combo with 3 pcs True Randel cards please :p_love:

I can supply my excess cards if you got uncarded slotted +10 gelerdria :heh:

RXNbUzn.png

Not possible without Profundity. Now I'm just waiting for Meg Cenia boots. I really wanna see how much Cannon spear can hit each monster in 11x3 AoE.

Anyway, I actually had this card quite a while but didnt make it public. I like my quiet peace because I like spending time alone. Some people already noticed though because RG is not supposed to hit this hard. I can truly say that this card is the best card I ever invested and it's like 160b only or 2 picks of GTB, Fenrir, Tao, Gloom, and Kiel. If you compare this 160b to other trash 80b+ cards, I'd pick this Profundity anyday. Talking about zeny wise. The reason I didnt show was because of my main Spear that I used. That's my privacy part, not this card lol

Btw, Profundity card increases my over all damage anywhere between 30% - 50%  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Yes I will work on that Earth drive yest when I clear all my other procrastinated in-game stuff. I've got a lot to catch up in game, things that I promised to my friends but didnt do it yet.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 September 2018 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users