Royal Guard Banding/ROG (Test Run) - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Royal Guard Banding/ROG (Test Run)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:27 AM

Aloha!

So I had my first test run, and I should say, it was just a good run. I observed that there are PROS and CONS when this meta will be used in Bio4.

PROS BANDING

• Banding will share average MAX HP
  • Having Banding activated, it increases your Physical Attack/Defense for each Banding Guard.
  • Increases your HP Recovery by 50%
  • Nearby enemies may be Overawed, which is a debuff that decreases Movement Speed by 90%
  • Using Genesis Ray will help DPS(AOE 11x11) in the party. Also the skill will Heal you via Tuna(Divine Guard Hat)

CONS BANDING

• You don't know if you were to follow or the RG will follow you. Not syncing. Banding should be in an area 7x7
  • The HP of the Royal Guards in the party will be rounded down to the Lowest HP. This means that if one RG has full HP and the other one has LOW HP, the one with the full HP decreases and will be rounded down to the lowest HP, so they're both on LOW HP now.

Tip: If that happens, stay away from the RG(7x7cell) with the lowest HP and wait for the ABs to heal that RG. If full health, come back to 7x7 cell.

My thoughts

Probably it was my fault in the first place because I didn't inform the RG if I were to follow him or he should follow me. If you could see in the video, I've decided to follow the RG wherever he goes so that the Banding will stay in effect. For me, what I would recommend for the Banding RG is to stay still. When winged, most of the party members are in the 7x7 area which Genesis Ray can be used by Royal Guards. Just don't move and spam Genesis Ray because most of the time there are mobs. If there is none or a few mobs, make sure Royal Guards stay close together when moving.

We are not syncing in this run(that's why I'd suggest people to use Discord so they can talk). As I cast my Holy Cross, the other RG will move to kill other mobs, so my Genesis Ray will be canceled. Also, he will cast Overbrand, which is for me not a good idea because not only it will cancel my Genesis Ray, it will also scatter mobs and will give a headache to RKs and WLs. Never ever used Overbrand while in a Banding party in my opinion.

Now for Genesis Ray damage, the highest is 87K damage and the lowest is 36K damage(not sure which monster is that). The reason why my stats are these because I'm using PDM. I only borrowed Temporal Ring from Bloom to test my damage for the run. Prolly if my stats are different, it would have been better. Also for the gears, I'm not sure if it's the right gear that I'm using. For the Lower Headgear, I could have changed that to Temporal Scroll since my STR is 108+. Also, I've heard that RG can do 240K damage(not sure if true) when using INT FAW, INT BOOTS and the other one is Sephiroth Set  :hmm:  Well, I don't know coz I never owned one :hmm:

Anyways, I will be soon uploading another video wherein I will be using my friend's Royal Guard which is favorable to me, so I don't have to worry about who/which to follow :heh:

If you guys wanted to join Guild full of Royal Guards here is the link https://forums.warpp...s/#entry2868532 so it would be easier for you to find a Banding Partner. :rice:

If any of my video/posts have mistakes, I'm open to suggestions, clarifications and improvements I'm not a PRO RG, I'm still new :pif:

Mahalo!

Klief

Edited by Klief, 04 September 2018 - 09:00 AM.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:32 AM

why you keep deleting your thread and make new one?

#3 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

why you keep deleting your thread and make new one?

Aloha! I'm sorry because every time I submitted Modified Post, it wont go through. I've been doing this a couple of hours already :wah: :ani_sry:

#4 DJmeowmeow

DJmeowmeow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 05:02 AM

Mate you can create your 12 RG guild with all Tao cards and Genesis Ray everything :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users