#1 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:47 AM

is QDS even a thing on rebel? it seems so underwhelming compared to NovaRO where you can use it on 193apsd easily

maybe its good for those who have less zeny to gear their rebel and only able to reach 189 aspd?
or just skip it entirely and just go other build?

#2 BufonSoul

BufonSoul

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:55 PM

I'm a not a good player rebel, but in this forum the builds most popular in late game are Double Crit and Shotgun Build, QDS isn't use in builds frecuently for mana leech and not sanity your fingers.

#3 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:35 AM

Ahh alright. Im just wondering if QDS is any good. I've tried testing it using script for QDS spam (for the sake of my finger health) at 189 aspd. The result is quite dissapointing

#4 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 09:39 PM

Ahh alright. Im just wondering if QDS is any good. I've tried testing it using script for QDS spam (for the sake of my finger health) at 189 aspd. The result is quite dissapointing

What job level is the Rebel you are testing with? I have not tested with job 60 Rebel (must be job 60 to get full 4x dmg with QDS if I understand the skill description correctly).

With two Rebellion's Scarves AND max Eternal Chain AND job 60, it should do 8x normal attack damage, which sounds nice in theory.

Having to micro-manage your aspd to hit exactly 189 sucks though, not worth it for me.

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:17 AM

nah don't bother with QDS in iRO. Anything that is not spammable or do huge damage is not worth. 800% is nothing much when there are tons of skills you can spam at higher ASPD, not to mention limiting yourself to 189 ASPD. 193 ASPD crit is much stronger with in-built double attack and huge range. It also hitlocks.

#6 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:24 AM

What job level is the Rebel you are testing with? I have not tested with job 60 Rebel (must be job 60 to get full 4x dmg with QDS if I understand the skill description correctly).

With two Rebellion's Scarves AND max Eternal Chain AND job 60, it should do 8x normal attack damage, which sounds nice in theory.

Having to micro-manage your aspd to hit exactly 189 sucks though, not worth it for me.

tried it with job 50ish and 2scarf with max eternal chain. it still sucks lol even with full buff and stacking ea and atk modifier.
if it can be combined with 193 aspd and crit, it'll be godly tho. but there's an "if" in the sentences XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users