Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:18 PM

vicious mind are in general comparable/better than crimsons even when not at the same refine, disregarding enchants, basically for having better base stats and being lv4. Its just easier to refine a good all purpose crimson, that you can use since lv70

A VM Bow sucks compared to Crimson. I suppose if you +15 it, then suddenly it gets better but otherwise you lose out quite a bit. The drake effect doesn't make a big difference sadly.

If you happened to get 25% boss damage and Drake effect, suddenly the bow would get a lot better but that's pretty rare.

A regular +15 Crimson Bow is 350 EATK, 120 base ATK.

A regular +15 Vicious Mind Bow is 330 EATK, 170 base ATK.

+15 on a Level 4 Weapon v Level 3 is a HUGE investment.

A crimson bow has 2 slots as opposed to VMB's 1, which is why the enchants matter.

Assuming you had a +15 VMB with Drake, 25% boss damage, it would then on larger targets do 17% more damage. This is an average of 69,000 damage taken up to 81,000 when comparing both bows on a basic attack.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 22 September 2018 - 08:42 PM.

#52 msfrenchtoss

msfrenchtoss

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:49 PM

@Nirvanna21

hi bro, just want to ask if it is good to drop the Lumi stone and Gray boots and replace them for temp ring and temp luk boots LD?AD4? 

#53 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:47 PM

@Nirvanna21

hi bro, just want to ask if it is good to drop the Lumi stone and Gray boots and replace them for temp ring and temp luk boots LD?AD4? 

Completely up to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users